Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Suno haso jiyo muskurao kiya pata kal ho na ho (Page 2)

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rivuxg

I definately feel more positive nwSmile, I agree with points u mentioned, Me too was wondering why some members keep posting so many negative topics, abt trp, and interviews but not posting nice/funny/happy topics to ignore the negativities we find with the actor's ofscreen matters and all..

After all in this forum we r showing our support to them by pointing out all the good qualities in the actors and accepting their works whether it's acting or award function items.

I never mentioned this before thinking that members wud talk against me and end up by being banned to the forumOuch, but nw I said it bcoz nw I knw I'm not alone thnks to you Liana Embarrassed

im glad to knw tht my post could make u feel more positive Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. means alot to me Hug& dnt b afraid to share ur views with others if ur post didnt contain harsh comments & bashing then u wont get banned..at frist i also feel the same but nw i think its better to share ur views with others & if u hv any confusion then the forum members r there to suggest / advice us

.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. IF-Sizzlerz
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
lovely post lianaThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Liana-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya17

lovely post lianaThumbs Up

thank u sooo much dear Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
tv_princess IF-Sizzlerz
tv_princess
tv_princess

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar after reading all post related to low trp i really need this type of postHug
-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_princess

thanks yaar after reading all post related to low trp i really need this type of postHug

my pleasure dear Embarrassed actually i also want to rid of all this disappointing post but as no one opend though i should open one for all & im glad tht u guys feeling better after reading it Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

tv_princess

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!! Liana ...what a lovely positivity post...Love u dear...Hug...after reading ur postivity post of trp really iam feeling better now...Thanks liana Hug

-Liana-

-Liana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Liana-
-Liana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yamini_anya

Wow!!!! Liana ...what a lovely positivity post...Love u dear...Hug...after reading ur postivity post of trp really iam feeling better now...Thanks liana Hug

Hey Yamini Hug thank u sooo much for commenting here & liking it dear Embarrassed im glad to knw that my post could make u feel lil better..actually i was reading some post frm the afternoon & get sooo many negativity like,low trp, navya on scanner, y soumya is not performing, the interview etc thts y thought to change every one mood & bring some positivitySmile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

unknown2341

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
want to give you a big hug from us HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

-Liana-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index