Now it is Toasty's turn

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
By the time she returns, Malti will be on top of the affairs. Everyone gotten used to her and her cooking etc. It will be Toasty's turn to feel being left over and no one taking her name for anything. Now it be Toasty's turn to be in Malti's shoes. It gets really boring. I don,t understand why they are not introducing aggressively Ved Nikita track or vanaspati-chipkali track. Or they should announce Malti is pregnant now.. and that will probably bring Malti's mom back and hell breaks loose again. I just cant make up my mind as to which way future tracks will be going forward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Yes the Malti track is geting a bit boring ,especially her insecurities when Toasty  is around . I hope Toasty remains balanced /Level headed  and does'nt stoop to Malti's level. .
Rather they should introduce Ved and Nikita track . Something new to watch.
Enough of Pashu and maliti love angle 😆😆
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have not seen Smita for ages. I am missing her.. I find her as one of the rare stable heads in this serial.
pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and i have not seen even Nikita for quite some time.. I am actually started wondering whether they both left the serial.
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't think that Tosty will think like that ! She is really understanding even more than Malti..

If no one is by her side our chocolate boy is here ðŸ˜‰
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
toosty is really an understanding grl,..bt jo v ho usse bura to lage ga hein,...god i hete dis malati track!!