Page 4 of 56

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushti-kiran

Interesting concept...Maaneet hain to kya darr hai...likh daalo

thanx for pm and congrats for new SS.
"Maaneet hain to kya darr hai...likh daalo" LOLHehehehe u r right , but the contradiction is main hun , to bharosa kaha??? i jst keep on writing whatever comes to my mind good or bad..!! hopeless meLOLLOL

P.S : Congrats ,now u r a goldieBig smile

Edited by worldofdreams - 23 September 2011 at 11:39am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

oh...i am already loving it...concept is amazing...I can almost feel the anticipation...please please do update soon...oh this is going to be so good...
Ohhh...thnx a lot dear...I hope i live up to your expectations .

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soniya_maaneet

LOLFabulous concept as always dear Smile add me in ur list for this ss... i'm sure we will turn it into an ff soon...LOLLOL

GREAT STARTClap
Ohhh...thnx dearBig smile
OMG..!!! me and a FF...LOLLOL it's surely not going to happen !!
i'm very very very bad at writing and it's gonna take ages for me to even think of writing a FF

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
really interesting
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-

Tyro

IF-Sizzlerz

Tyro

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by worldofdreams

Originally posted by jyoti_l

CONGRATS on the new SS...Party

it seems to be an interesting story...

i wish u wouldnt have told the intro n rather told the whole story through diff parts...as in her lovable maan...how they interacted...how come they got to know each other...their love...but u being u saara ek hi baar me bol diya...n look at me kitna lamba comment likh diya...uff...babaji...D'ohLOL

well i really wish u will tell these things now in flash backs...

cant wait for geet to face her DD...Big smile

waiting for the first part...

thnx for PM...

PS -- sorry if i hurt u with my comment...Embarrassed

Yeh lo... u didn't hurt me at all  with ur comment dear!!! u r such a lovely reader and your comments can never hurt meSmile they can only enhance my thoughts and writing skillsSmile
and even i had the same thing in my mind , but then it would have been a complicated and a lenghty one , which would have taken ages for me to think for each and every part, phir mujhe bahut bahut kuch soch soch ke soch ke likhna padta...but i wanted to make it a lighter one , with some fun and some emotional moments , so i made the basic concept clear in the intro itself...!!!!
but still there will be some flashbacks for sure , but short onesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i know i know i'm a kaam chor but still kya karoon i wanted to write something on this so i chose to write a small and cute ss rather than a long and emotinal one

uff,,...babaji...

here i thought i will b able to make u turn this into a FF...but nahi ...u r right u r very lazy...LOL

chalo it will b fun reading cute moments in the office...with geet being naughty n all...

n now that u r not upset by my comment...beware...Evil Smile

-Crayon-

sehrish79

IF-Dazzler

sehrish79

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
superb do cont soon

-Crayon-

unknown.

IF-Dazzler

unknown.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
congo for new ss
awesome start
cont soon

harneet <3

-Crayon-

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by worldofdreams

CONGRATS on the new SS...Party

it seems to be an interesting story...

i wish u wouldnt have told the intro n rather told the whole story through diff parts...as in her lovable maan...how they interacted...how come they got to know each other...their love...but u being u saara ek hi baar me bol diya...n look at me kitna lamba comment likh diya...uff...babaji...D'ohLOL

well i really wish u will tell these things now in flash backs...

cant wait for geet to face her DD...Big smile

waiting for the first part...

thnx for PM...

PS -- sorry if i hurt u with my comment...Embarrassed

Yeh lo... u didn't hurt me at all  with ur comment dear!!! u r such a lovely reader and your comments can never hurt meSmile they can only enhance my thoughts and writing skillsSmile
and even i had the same thing in my mind , but then it would have been a complicated and a lenghty one , which would have taken ages for me to think for each and every part, phir mujhe bahut bahut kuch soch soch ke soch ke likhna padta...but i wanted to make it a lighter one , with some fun and some emotional moments , so i made the basic concept clear in the intro itself...!!!!
but still there will be some flashbacks for sure , but short onesEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i know i know i'm a kaam chor but still kya karoon i wanted to write something on this so i chose to write a small and cute ss rather than a long and emotinal one

uff,,...babaji...

here i thought i will b able to make u turn this into a FF...but nahi ...u r right u r very lazy...LOL

chalo it will b fun reading cute moments in the office...with geet being naughty n all...

n now that u r not upset by my comment...beware...Evil Smile
beware...Evil Smile
 ...OMG!!Shocked nahi ... i take back my words i was buri tarah se zakhmi!!Ouch
just kiddin' LOL...i'm ready to accept all sorts of crticism but  is poor  bachi pe reham zaroor karna!!!

Tyro

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.