Fan Fictions

... (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 56

jazzlene

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Crayon-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "... (Page 11)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ZayaHarshika

IF-Rockerz

ZayaHarshika

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
ausum dear!!

-Crayon-

ritzy09

IF-Rockerz

ritzy09

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
oh what an amazing start...I loved it...More than Maaneet main yeh soch rahi thi ki Sasha ka kya hoga jab use pata chalehga ki Geet kaun hai...

btw can we please have a scenario, where in his father's comapny is the client who come for meeting...sasha is as usual shouting at Geet for no reason and then when Geet enters the room with Sasha, whole delagate stands up saying good evening to Geet as she is their boss...ha ha ha...it will be so damn funny...even without the knowledge that she is Maan's girl...sasha will be so flabergasted...

-Crayon-

jazzlene

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Crayon-

Sri_Radha

IF-Stunnerz

Sri_Radha

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Both parts are awesome...Clap
Maaneet scene superb...Star
Interesting..
Continue soon..
Eagerly waiting for nextSmile

-Crayon-

nahtani88

IF-Sizzlerz

nahtani88

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
fantastic updates
cont soon
thanks 4 the pm

-Crayon-

-Crayon-

IF-Dazzler

-Crayon-

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzy09

oh what an amazing start...I loved it...More than Maaneet main yeh soch rahi thi ki Sasha ka kya hoga jab use pata chalehga ki Geet kaun hai...

btw can we please have a scenario, where in his father's comapny is the client who come for meeting...sasha is as usual shouting at Geet for no reason and then when Geet enters the room with Sasha, whole delagate stands up saying good evening to Geet as she is their boss...ha ha ha...it will be so damn funny...even without the knowledge that she is Maan's girl...sasha will be so flabergasted...
Ohhh...thnx a lot.Big smile
and thnx a lot for ur wonderful input ,even i thought of a scene similar to that now that i have ur input ...i can mix both of them.Smile
And thnx for ur input , i'll surely use it Big smileBig smile but thodi der baad as sasha ko bhi to zara  zor ka jhatka lage!!Wink LOL

007jindal

IF-Rockerz

007jindal

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
fantastic parts. thnks 4 upds. hope maan jaldi maan jaaye . n we get some maaneet romantic scenes too

-Crayon-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.