Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

wat might have happened wid arnav's parents (Page 3)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun2011

Opti - liked your post  - hope it comes true.

Another take could be - 

Maybe Khushi's parents and Arnav's parents were friends - and Arnav's dad considered Khushi's mom his sister - but society mistook their relationship and spread false rumors. So when Arnav's dad was helping Khushi's parents - maybe driving them - there was an accident and all 3 die - hearing this Arnav's mom shoots herself as she cannot take this truama of rumors and losing her dear husband!

This is another plausible reason. But why would Arnav's dad be driving Khushi's parents on the day his daughter is getting married? Would he not be with his family?  In the flashbacks they always show Arnav's mother's back and not the front.  Now I think that could be for a purpose.  If she was already a widow at the time of the wedding she would not be wearing any sindoor or mangalsutra.  So to maintain the suspense they may not have shown us her face.  Maybe your bit about the accident where Arnav loses his dad and Khushi her parents could have happened a year before the wedding. 

I only hope that they deal with Arnav's and Khushi's past at some point. This production house is notorious to leave loose ends. In their other show Geet, they hinted at some dark past for the hero who used to hate women before he fell in love with the heroine, but they have not shown his past till date. The show is more than a year and half old and may wind up in the next couple of months with no signs of them ever revisiting his past . There is no point hinting at dark secrets if they dont show us something about it.

Edited by Opti - 23 September 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

paulomi_taAnu

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Originally posted by sun2011

Opti - liked your post  - hope it comes true.

Another take could be - 

Maybe Khushi's parents and Arnav's parents were friends - and Arnav's dad considered Khushi's mom his sister - but society mistook their relationship and spread false rumors. So when Arnav's dad was helping Khushi's parents - maybe driving them - there was an accident and all 3 die - hearing this Arnav's mom shoots herself as she cannot take this truama of rumors and losing her dear husband!

This is another plausible reason. But why would Arnav's dad be driving Khushi's parents on the day his daughter is getting married? Would he not be with his family?  In the flashbacks they always show Arnav's mother's back and not the front.  Now I think that could be for a purpose.  If she was already a widow at the time of the wedding she would not be wearing any sindoor or mangalsutra.  So to maintain the suspense they may not have shown us her face.  Maybe your bit about the accident where Arnav loses his dad and Khushi her parents could have happened a year before the wedding. 

I only hope that they deal with Arnav's and Khushi's past at some point. This production house is notorious to leave loose ends. In their other show Geet, they hinted at some dark past for the hero who used to hate women before he fell in love with the heroine, but they have not shown his past till date. The show is more than a year and half old and may wind up in the next couple of months with no signs of them ever revisiting his past . There is no point hinting at dark secrets if they dont show us something about it.
nyc points !! hope cvs show the track soon !!
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
i know what happened...to them!

Khoonam khoon! lalam laal!

Murder...hua hai un dono ka...

Khoon...samjhe aap?

paulomi_taAnu

paulomi_taAnu IF-Rockerz
paulomi_taAnu
paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

i know what happened...to them!

Khoonam khoon! lalam laal!

Murder...hua hai un dono ka...

Khoon...samjhe aap?

Ouch
fanippknd Newbie
fanippknd
fanippknd

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
I dont think arnav and khushis parents couldve died in same accident as
khushi was only 8 years old that would mean arnav was 18
and in sheesh mahal scene he is hardly 13 i feel

paulomi_taAnu

aanu23 Goldie
aanu23
aanu23

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
I think the cvs must have finalised it...coz someday in future they have to show that flashback in full...so they cant have new characters...so they must have completed that shot and kept it as a secret hidden video somewhere with them LOL

paulomi_taAnu

Lotsav_phun Senior Member
Lotsav_phun
Lotsav_phun

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanippknd

I dont think arnav and khushis parents couldve died in same accident as
khushi was only 8 years old that would mean arnav was 18
and in sheesh mahal scene he is hardly 13 i feel

what age gap between Arnav and Khushi is 10 years??

unbelievable

whats their age now??

dont you think 10 years is too much

he doesnt look that old...Confusedand

so if Arnav was 13 at Anjali's wedding..that means she must be 18/19

so now Anjali itni budhi hai?? oh-em-gee dont even talk about Shyams age then

urghhh Shyam budha kesh kala lagane wala leecher

paulomi_taAnu

Asr-Ki-Sam IF-Sizzlerz
Asr-Ki-Sam
Asr-Ki-Sam

Posted: 25 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
We'll get 2 knw earlyy i guess

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index