Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 430: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

FantasticClapClapClap 

Though always disliked Leela's character couldn't help but notice she is one no nonsense lady. Yes Zuby, Leela's character is more grounded to reality. Earlier even Madhu's incessant juvenile behavior and 'so cute na' use to get to meLOL She has always been direct & to the point unlike the theaterical Kala & the painfully preachy Nakkusha.ROFL Do I see the green eyed----? or smell something burning? I guess she acts too goody goody at times but then Naku and Baaji are the two White characters among the different shades of grey + black ones like Kala, RT, Suds. Loved the way she gave a earful to Suds.His time is up I should think. Dare I hope Patil Saab guessed what actually went down with Leela?Approve I would think so too. He is just waiting to see where it comes out from. The precap of Sud's public trial was awesomeThumbs Up  Yahooo

What's with Ganeshji playing games with the kaul?Cry Feeling extremely uneasy about the coming days.Whatever turmoil D's has to face let him but please let not losing his bauli be among them,BB & writer jeeCry I promise you'll never see me here again if you make my sweetheart go through that hell.CryCryCry PLEASE!!!!!!!Ouch  Relax! Bappa, BB and Writerji per bharosa rakhte hain!

Eagerly awaiting for the next episode ooops! I mean webisodeSmile

Thanks BB & writerjeeBig smile

Zuby, great to see you dear
Hug.

My comments in color.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-prncz

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Indu Where'd you disappear?Hug Miss you loadz dear! But sometimes the memories of here are so painful me too want to disappear for some days.Ouch But so good to see you againBig smile

QUOTE=ivy_11]
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

FantasticClapClapClap 

Though always disliked Leela's character couldn't help but notice she is one no nonsense lady. Yes Zuby, Leela's character is more grounded to reality. Earlier even Madhu's incessant juvenile behavior and 'so cute na' use to get to meLOL

Agree!Thumbs Up Earlier I was so annoyed with Kala's & Roops histrionics & bakwaas that I'd mute the TV the moment these three came on screen.Now when I rewatched the episodes I noticed Leela was  as natural a character as Baji right from the beginning. Its what real people do or say.Even her misgivings over Kala's idiotic unbelievable "plans" did hold a ring of reality to it. I also noticed it was played very subtlely by the very pretty Ansha. Her make up & dressing style was by far the best. Nothing in your face or loud despite playing second fiddle to Aashka.Best of luck to Ansha for her future projects.Thumbs Up

She has always been direct & to the point unlike the theaterical Kala & the painfully preachy Nakkusha.ROFL Do I see the green eyed----? or smell something burning? I guess she acts too goody goody at times but then Naku and Baaji are the two White characters among the different shades of grey + black ones like Kala, RT, Suds.

I'd never consider both in the same league though.True as you say both are white but Baji's white is the kind that soothes, calms & refreshes while the other does nothing but hurts the retinasWacko LOL

Loved the way she gave a earful to Suds.His time is up I should think. Dare I hope Patil Saab guessed what actually went down with Leela?Approve I would think so too. He is just waiting to see where it comes out from. The precap of Sud's public trial was awesomeThumbs Up  Yahooo

It'd be a shame if that creep gets away yet again.But as I always say ad nauseaum. What can a loving father like brother do to his beloved sister's husband?Ouch How my sweetheart's hands are tied yet he has to fight to protect the rest of his family?Cry

What's with Ganeshji playing games with the kaul?Cry Feeling extremely uneasy about the coming days.Whatever turmoil D's has to face let him but please let not losing his bauli be among them,BB & writer jeeCry I promise you'll never see me here again if you make my sweetheart go through that hell.CryCryCry PLEASE!!!!!!!Ouch  Relax! Bappa, BB and Writerji per bharosa rakhte hain!

Thank Goodness for thatEmbarrassed PS & Co hotey toh kya karwaate pata nahin?Dead

Eagerly awaiting for the next episode ooops! I mean webisodeSmile

Thanks BB & writerjeeBig smile

Zuby, great to see you dear
Hug.

My comments in color.
[/QUOTE]
My comments in blackBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomozart66prnczivy_11

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Zuby: I agree on your take on Leela. AG came out as a better actress. But I feel Ansha never got scope to perform as Leela.

@Yuvi: So you were unwell? Aww!Hug
No Duji scenes this week. Too much of Baji-Madhu though. Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoYuvika_15Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-prncz

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Sorry about not being able to comment. I am having an over-worked weekend people. Just came in to wish every beautiful daughter here a Happy Daughters' Day today Embarrassed What a coincidence that we had a Babi-Naku scene on friday and today is daugthers' day. And, for all those of u who have a little angel(s), please do give her/them a very very special treat today!!  Embarrassed
PROMO will be up soon once our "On-Air Packaging executive" is awake because i am a dud with uploading videos here LOLLOL
Cheersss!!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-sourire-mnx12Yuvika_15Ani_La_Iamrama_2010prnczivy_11-Carrie-TheRager

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

The Chappal Free Head

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Yuvi: So you were unwell? Aww!Hug
No Duji scenes this week. Too much of Baji-Madhu though. Dead

yeh reali ill...vomitting, bad cold, black outs, temperature, cough and headache...u name it i had itOuchCry

aaahhh well i love BM scenes so i wnt b complainingLOL pata hai u mus b cos u h8 BMAngryLOL

m jus w8in 4 suds game bajao scenes...cnt w8 for this coming week... its high time suds gt exposed n kicked outa PNAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoAni_La_IamTheRager

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
@Yuvi: You were really ill! I hope you are better now.

I hated the BM scenes. I mostly skipped them except the dialouges. Dunno Dutta ke baad Baji ki taste itni buri kaise? All Dutta's fault. Poor chap doesnt have time to go out and meet anyone else apart from the Patils.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajao

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Dear Bandbajao,

I have a lot of catching up due. 
Hopefully will be able to watch all the epis that I regret to have missed in between. 
Kya karein... Kafi koshishon ke bawajoot koi naya research shuru hi nehi kar pa rahi hoon. Ek manchaha kaam agar adhura reh jaaye toh... ... ... ... ... ... 
khair, na jaane kab mera research mujhe wapas milega!!! 
Tab tak bina Gabbar ke Sholay aage badhate raho, magar sholon mein garmi nehi hogi... 
Thandi aag mein jo bhi pakao, thoda kachcha toh rahega. 
Chahe kitna bhi Ajwain Pachak mawjood ho... pachane mein problem hogi.

Bas aaj woh haar dekh ke unki MIA hone ka thoda dard...

Aaj kisiko bhi pakane ka mann nehi hai... 
Bas scenes pe chand tippaniyan... 
bura laage toh... negative marking kar dena...

Magar Bahut arson baad is kahani ka Asli dashing dude ko centre stage lete huye dekh dil khush ho gaya... tum toh samajh hi gayi hogi... the fairest of them all...

Scene 1.

Belonged out and out to the fairest of them all. 
I loved his histronics. 
The freezing of his back...Those eyes darting everywhere... and the frustration of the man!!! 
Uski nishane bazi pe Baji and co ke kataksh sehna Su-Su ke liye kitna mushkil hai, aaj samjhi main.
Oh kitna dard bhara tha dialogue mein jab kaha...
'ab kya goli marun apne aap ko?'
Leela, jo uski biwi hai..usse toh kam se kam samajhna chahiya tha na? 
Pann ussne kya kiya?... Kaha
'Goli mat maro...sirf batao...' 
Yani usse bhi confidence nehi? Woh bhi sochti hai ki Su-Su aapne aapko goli marne ki koshish karega toh bhi nishane se chukega!!!!!!!

Ab agar Su-Su ko bura laga aur ussne frustration pe lafa laga diya toh..kya hum usse dosh de sakte hain? Main toh kehti hoon just give the man a chance to reform...

(And what can be a more fitting way of reforming the fairest of them all than to make him an apprentice of the icon? 
He can start by hand washing UNKA tie and die inner-wear collection with the condition that Colors must not run. 
Aur agar rang zara sa bhi berang hua toh UNKA reformist Lafa hai na? 
Jiska swad koi Dinya ke aatma se pooche!! 
Su-Su ko bhi pata chal jayega nuksan and nafa vis-avis Lafa )

Scene 2

I loved The Fairest ones shatir dimag ka khel yahan. When the rest were busy asking smart Qs like..'kya hua tai?'... 'Aap yahan giri kaise?'... 'Kya ho raha hai?' e.t.c. our shatir dimag wala uska Kala pradarshan karte huye apne chehre pe nervous aur frozen white (aur kitna safed!!!!!!!!!!!) expression pakadke rakhkha. Thats what I call great acting. Agar woh chehre pe gussa, non-chalance ya aisa kuch expression rakhta toh Dutta ko shaq zaroor hota. But since Su-Su's principal expression in Dutta vicinity is nervous and frozen white..Dutta just didn't notice anything amiss. Su-Su apne frustration pe jis tarah se kaboo paya..I was impressed. And the half smile at the very end...KILLER...I tell you... Anna had uploaded a snap of it once.

Roops aur Madhu's do-jasoos act in this scene was a good attempt. Narrowed eyes, gaping mouth...

Leela was too good with her startled gold fish expression in the beginning of the scene..
'Leela's mouth continues to nervously part and shut... Leels slowly swallows her lump...'
She then swiched over to the 'lights out' mode. 
'Bhau... tum abhi tak jaag kyun rahe ho... aur tum dodno...jaake so jao' 

Dutta..well usse kuch nehi keh sakti...kitna bhi koshish karo Gadhe ki batti kabhi jalti hai kya?

Scene 3

Overall a scene on food. Khane wala food aur sochne wala bhi.
Principally about Babi telling a stuffed Naku how she used to stuff herself when she was stuffed with Naku and why Naku should not regret not stuffing herself for the sake of Bappa. 

Aur haan, Naku Yedi hai yeh toh hum jaante hi hai. Achcha hua usspe Babi ne apna ISI thappa laga diya.
Warna socho, koi Babi se puchta kya, "Aayi.. ek baat bolegi?" I mean the monosyllable dialogues that Babi have can be counted on ones little finger. Aur agar puch hi liya hai toh pura suno na bhai...beech mein "..mere ko nehi jaan na hai... mat bol..." bolne ka kya matlab? 
Pucha hai toh sunne ka bhi na?

Waise " ghar ka naam aage leke jaye...jayega" bit was the sochne wala food. It puts the reiteration.."Tu Babi ki beti hai ya ...Main Babi ki beti hai" through out the serial into a much deeper perspective.

Well Dutta's entry and his immediate preoccupation with Mausi shows the man is at 
gastronomic peace with his tastebuds.  Only having Babi persist with her 'Bhau' rankles a bit.

Babi's milky way wali patli gali pakadna was good to watch.

From then on, the scene kind of became very loose... 
If lappy is hurt by my choice of words, I can't help...proof hai...
"sits by her bedside facing her, extending his LOOSE arms to her...Kya hua?
Naku leans and presses her face in his chest, shaking her head and closing her eyes to allow the tears to roll down through her LOOSENING breath."

Aur yeh aansooyon ke bahane Dutta pe hugs force karna kab bandh hoga? 
Jo hugs normal hai aur demand mein hai, woh toh itni asani se materialise karta nehi?
(Lappy, can we have a commital answer from you?)

Scene 4

Belonged to... aab naam kahungi toh tun dil phenkne lagogi... 

(And must warn, woh digestion aid ke saath humara Baji ka pehla takkar ko leke mauka dekh ke main likhungi toh zaroor... phir tum aur mandli chahe mujhe kitni bhi gaaliyan do.)

But Aab toh Baji ka antar atma bhi suffocate hone laga hai!!! Bechare pe Bhau ke do do beheno se aur kitna suukha COLOR wali border lagaoge?????
Ab toh baksh do? 
Bechara kaab tak batata rahe ke usski zindagi ka Rang-rez bas ek hi hai????

Aaj bhi ussne Bappa ke saamne sabse pehle aapne pyar ko hi yaad kiya...
Aur Naku ke ishtyle mein present pain se mukti bhi maangi. 
Lappy Baji pe pressure dal raha hai. Baji Bappa pe. 
Koi bata sakta hai aisa karke lappy ko kya mila? 
Beech mein se Bappa  hi confuse ho gaye aur sochne mein ab dekho kitna waqt laga rahe hain?

Scene 5

HUGE THANKS. jisne bhi yeh scene assemble kiya... (Khushi?)

Aur jisne bhi dimag lagaya... (a Band-it?)

Dutta ko yeh yaad toh ana hi tha... 
(Hum hi kahar bhool paye Naku ka woh khatarnaak ashirwaad maangna? 
Jismein Supari ki baat thi!!! "Saab ko Supari..."... mein toh soch ke bhi kaanp uthti hoon!!!!!!!!)

And I too want to know, Kya yehi hain Laalbagh cha Raja? 

Scene 6

My mostest favouritest of scene. Iss scene ne proove kar diya WOH hain!!!!!
DNA match kare toh bhi hain. Match na kare toh bhi hain!!!
Who else can help Dutta mannage such a huge GOLD necklace in these times jab sone ko haath lagane ke khayal se bhi haath jalne lage hain? 
(Haan mnx12 ki baat alag hai.. woh toh Gold ko aag se pighlati hain!!!!!!!)

lekin yeh Lappy kya fairest of them all ko zara sa bhi chain nehi dega?

Kuch nehi toh Kaul maango... 
Bappa ke oonchi si murti ke soond pe usse rakhkho, 
aur phir usse oonchaiyon se girao...
woh bhi ek episode mein nehi... upar latkake rakh ke suspense create karo aur phie doosre episode mein girao!!!!
No wonder Su-Su is going around with that nervous expression. Na jaane kab gir jaaye!!!

yeh Sumeet naam ke laadkon ko kya kya sehna padh ta hai!!!
Ek pe Babi bhari hai... Doosre pe Lappy!!!

(Waiting eagerly for moment when the panvatis try taking Dutta's statement...
The mention of Gappp with 3 p-s also make me feel woh yehi kahin hai.)

Me Chala,

Abhaar Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CyberOstrichbandbajaomnx12Yuvika_15sub_rosarama_2010ivy_11-Carrie-prncz

ships Senior Member
ships
ships

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moontide

Dear Bandbajao,

I have a lot of catching up due. 
Hopefully will be able to watch all the epis that I regret to have missed in between. 
Kya karein... Kafi koshishon ke bawajoot koi naya research shuru hi nehi kar pa rahi hoon. Ek manchaha kaam agar adhura reh jaaye toh... ... ... ... ... ... 
khair, na jaane kab mera research mujhe wapas milega!!! 
Tab tak bina Gabbar ke Sholay aage badhate raho, magar sholon mein garmi nehi hogi... 
Thandi aag mein jo bhi pakao, thoda kachcha toh rahega. 
Chahe kitna bhi Ajwain Pachak mawjood ho... pachane mein problem hogi.

Bas aaj woh haar dekh ke unki MIA hone ka thoda dard...

Aaj kisiko bhi pakane ka mann nehi hai... 
Bas scenes pe chand tippaniyan... 
bura laage toh... negative marking kar dena...

Magar Bahut arson baad is kahani ka Asli dashing dude ko centre stage lete huye dekh dil khush ho gaya... tum toh samajh hi gayi hogi... the fairest of them all...

Scene 1.

Belonged out and out to the fairest of them all. 
I loved his histronics. 
The freezing of his back...Those eyes darting everywhere... and the frustration of the man!!! 
Uski nishane bazi pe Baji and co ke kataksh sehna Su-Su ke liye kitna mushkil hai, aaj samjhi main.
Oh kitna dard bhara tha dialogue mein jab kaha...
'ab kya goli marun apne aap ko?'
Leela, jo uski biwi hai..usse toh kam se kam samajhna chahiya tha na? 
Pann ussne kya kiya?... Kaha
'Goli mat maro...sirf batao...' 
Yani usse bhi confidence nehi? Woh bhi sochti hai ki Su-Su aapne aapko goli marne ki koshish karega toh bhi nishane se chukega!!!!!!!

Ab agar Su-Su ko bura laga aur ussne frustration pe lafa laga diya toh..kya hum usse dosh de sakte hain? Main toh kehti hoon just give the man a chance to reform...

(And what can be a more fitting way of reforming the fairest of them all than to make him an apprentice of the icon? 
He can start by hand washing UNKA tie and die inner-wear collection with the condition that Colors must not run. 
Aur agar rang zara sa bhi berang hua toh UNKA reformist Lafa hai na? 
Jiska swad koi Dinya ke aatma se pooche!! 
Su-Su ko bhi pata chal jayega nuksan and nafa vis-avis Lafa )

Scene 2

I loved The Fairest ones shatir dimag ka khel yahan. When the rest were busy asking smart Qs like..'kya hua tai?'... 'Aap yahan giri kaise?'... 'Kya ho raha hai?' e.t.c. our shatir dimag wala uska Kala pradarshan karte huye apne chehre pe nervous aur frozen white (aur kitna safed!!!!!!!!!!!) expression pakadke rakhkha. Thats what I call great acting. Agar woh chehre pe gussa, non-chalance ya aisa kuch expression rakhta toh Dutta ko shaq zaroor hota. But since Su-Su's principal expression in Dutta vicinity is nervous and frozen white..Dutta just didn't notice anything amiss. Su-Su apne frustration pe jis tarah se kaboo paya..I was impressed. And the half smile at the very end...KILLER...I tell you... Anna had uploaded a snap of it once.

Roops aur Madhu's do-jasoos act in this scene was a good attempt. Narrowed eyes, gaping mouth...

Leela was too good with her startled gold fish expression in the beginning of the scene..
'Leela's mouth continues to nervously part and shut... Leels slowly swallows her lump...'
She then swiched over to the 'lights out' mode. 
'Bhau... tum abhi tak jaag kyun rahe ho... aur tum dodno...jaake so jao' 

Dutta..well usse kuch nehi keh sakti...kitna bhi koshish karo Gadhe ki batti kabhi jalti hai kya?

Scene 3

Overall a scene on food. Khane wala food aur sochne wala bhi.
Principally about Babi telling a stuffed Naku how she used to stuff herself when she was stuffed with Naku and why Naku should not regret not stuffing herself for the sake of Bappa. 

Aur haan, Naku Yedi hai yeh toh hum jaante hi hai. Achcha hua usspe Babi ne apna ISI thappa laga diya.
Warna socho, koi Babi se puchta kya, "Aayi.. ek baat bolegi?" I mean the monosyllable dialogues that Babi have can be counted on ones little finger. Aur agar puch hi liya hai toh pura suno na bhai...beech mein "..mere ko nehi jaan na hai... mat bol..." bolne ka kya matlab? 
Pucha hai toh sunne ka bhi na?

Waise " ghar ka naam aage leke jaye...jayega" bit was the sochne wala food. It puts the reiteration.."Tu Babi ki beti hai ya ...Main Babi ki beti hai" through out the serial into a much deeper perspective.

Well Dutta's entry and his immediate preoccupation with Mausi shows the man is at 
gastronomic peace with his tastebuds.  Only having Babi persist with her 'Bhau' rankles a bit.

Babi's milky way wali patli gali pakadna was good to watch.

From then on, the scene kind of became very loose... 
If lappy is hurt by my choice of words, I can't help...proof hai...
"sits by her bedside facing her, extending his LOOSE arms to her...Kya hua?
Naku leans and presses her face in his chest, shaking her head and closing her eyes to allow the tears to roll down through her LOOSENING breath."

Aur yeh aansooyon ke bahane Dutta pe hugs force karna kab bandh hoga? 
Jo hugs normal hai aur demand mein hai, woh toh itni asani se materialise karta nehi?
(Lappy, can we have a commital answer from you?)

Scene 4

Belonged to... aab naam kahungi toh tun dil phenkne lagogi... 

(And must warn, woh digestion aid ke saath humara Baji ka pehla takkar ko leke mauka dekh ke main likhungi toh zaroor... phir tum aur mandli chahe mujhe kitni bhi gaaliyan do.)

But Aab toh Baji ka antar atma bhi suffocate hone laga hai!!! Bechare pe Bhau ke do do beheno se aur kitna suukha COLOR wali border lagaoge?????
Ab toh baksh do? 
Bechara kaab tak batata rahe ke usski zindagi ka Rang-rez bas ek hi hai????

Aaj bhi ussne Bappa ke saamne sabse pehle aapne pyar ko hi yaad kiya...
Aur Naku ke ishtyle mein present pain se mukti bhi maangi. 
Lappy Baji pe pressure dal raha hai. Baji Bappa pe. 
Koi bata sakta hai aisa karke lappy ko kya mila? 
Beech mein se Bappa  hi confuse ho gaye aur sochne mein ab dekho kitna waqt laga rahe hain?

Scene 5

HUGE THANKS. jisne bhi yeh scene assemble kiya... (Khushi?)

Aur jisne bhi dimag lagaya... (a Band-it?)

Dutta ko yeh yaad toh ana hi tha... 
(Hum hi kahar bhool paye Naku ka woh khatarnaak ashirwaad maangna? 
Jismein Supari ki baat thi!!! "Saab ko Supari..."... mein toh soch ke bhi kaanp uthti hoon!!!!!!!!)

And I too want to know, Kya yehi hain Laalbagh cha Raja? 

Scene 6

My mostest favouritest of scene. Iss scene ne proove kar diya WOH hain!!!!!
DNA match kare toh bhi hain. Match na kare toh bhi hain!!!
Who else can help Dutta mannage such a huge GOLD necklace in these times jab sone ko haath lagane ke khayal se bhi haath jalne lage hain? 
(Haan mnx12 ki baat alag hai.. woh toh Gold ko aag se pighlati hain!!!!!!!)

lekin yeh Lappy kya fairest of them all ko zara sa bhi chain nehi dega?

Kuch nehi toh Kaul maango... 
Bappa ke oonchi si murti ke soond pe usse rakhkho, 
aur phir usse oonchaiyon se girao...
woh bhi ek episode mein nehi... upar latkake rakh ke suspense create karo aur phie doosre episode mein girao!!!!
No wonder Su-Su is going around with that nervous expression. Na jaane kab gir jaaye!!!

yeh Sumeet naam ke laadkon ko kya kya sehna padh ta hai!!!
Ek pe Babi bhari hai... Doosre pe Lappy!!!

(Waiting eagerly for moment when the panvatis try taking Dutta's statement...
The mention of Gappp with 3 p-s also make me feel woh yehi kahin hai.)

Me Chala,

Abhaar Smile

I haven't read your deep insight yet but first from the e-LS thread waasis ---

Kaun aaya ki nigahon mein chamak jaag uthi,
Dil ke soye hue taaroon mein khanak jaag uthi.

W -E-L-C-O-M-E

-Ships

Edited by shivansh - 25 September 2011 at 11:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12prncz

Go to top