Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 430: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74AKI7rjsdsana111shipskrishaaBeeesdivya17-7Nimmi.captkirk-sourire-mnx12Yuvika_15shish15sub_rosamariescott14rama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Azy-ivy_11-Carrie--bharti-mIsHeZ.xprnczLekzmeghaparti--Sia--TheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

AKI7rjsdkrishaadivya17-7ramya90shipsCyberOstrichdroopy_asleepcaptkirk-sourire-mnx12Yuvika_15sub_rosakhareshelleymariescott14rama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-ivy_11LekzmIsHeZ.xprncz--Sia--meghapartiTheRager

bandbajao Goldie
bandbajao
bandbajao

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shyla74AKI7rjsdkrishaadivya17-7Beeesships-sourire-captkirkmnx12Yuvika_15mariescott14shish15sub_rosarama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-prnczivy_11--Sia--meghapartiTheRager

ramya90 Senior Member
ramya90
ramya90

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
me first

very fantastic epi
loved it

and

precap s awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaorama_2010Ani_La_Iam

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Nice episode. Is this Lalbaag cha Raja, owesome, just one look at the idole, makes you feel so peaceful, happy, blessed.

Suds got saved today, Leela should catch him soon. Babi-Naku convo about when she was expected to come & the scene after she was born instead of expected son, was quite emotional. Again kaul, hope this time Bappa favors Datta. If anything happens to Bhonsale it is Datta's responsibality,even if they both are in different cities, it is so easy to use law to achieve some evil motives.
 Thanks for this great promoClap, precap is quite interesting, waiting for Monday, thanks to BB & the writers.ClapClap

Edited by mnx12 - 23 September 2011 at 11:47am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaorama_2010mozart66Ani_La_Iamivy_11-Carrie-

jagrutid IF-Rockerz
jagrutid
jagrutid

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Amazing episode as ever, thank you very much bb and you know what this time last year..laagi thujse lagan i used to find the majority of babi's scenes a bore. (honest opinion, either unnecessary or over the top..) but now..i have to say she adds to the limelight of nakusha which is nice. After all she is her mother. Frav moments have to be the conversation between mother and daughter. Both seemed to have suffered alot and now life is looking up for them its nice to see them interact whole heartidly.
For naku, somebody who has seen so much of the "harsh " reality of what it is to be unwanted, or just a victim to of suffering in genral when she thinks about how fortunate she is to have dutta i guess she gets overwhelmed. Really liked that conversation between them too and even better was nakushas interaction with her saab.
That conversation with her mother undoubtedly hurt her but..nakusha has to be strong for her mother..and keeps her self held together. The thing that i love about nakusha is that..whatever the situation may be she will always put up a strong front. Skill indeed but it can be painful..even though dutta notices that there is something wrong with her she denies it. Naturally she doesnt want to worry.
Dutta was perfect here..sometimes you just need somebody to notice that there is something wrong.
His concern and the way he is just there for her.. is something in itself. i wonder if Nakusha would have said anything more to dutta...? I mean the scene ends for the readers..yet whats to say that was the end of it..
chalo enough of the analysis..so undoubtedly my frav moment  today instead of line is when..Nakushas saab walks in to notice something quites not right.. tu roh rahin hai..?? Day Dreaming
thank you very much bb and writer..!
jagruti

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaorama_2010Ani_La_Iam-Carrie-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Very nice episode, liked the video too :) I was just a bit disappointed that Suds the monkey didnt get caught today. Chalo koi nahin, next week is his visarjan looks like. How is Dutta going to get out of this extortion mess? Cause Mhatre is defn going to kill Bhosale and the blame will fall on Dutta.
Where is Nave?
Will they double cross Kala?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkbandbajaoAni_La_Iamrama_2010

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo and the update...Smile

I loved the way Dutta was watching Leela, Roops and Madhu. I think he knows something is wrong but can not do anything before Leela says something.

Can not wait to read the episode Monday.
Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12rama_2010ivy_11-Carrie-

Go to top