Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why is Khushi so loud? (Page 2)

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Joined: 15 August 2007
Posts: 16403

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Seeta

Khushi being so noisy and so interfering...What is making ASR fall in love with her.
What I want to know is what is he seeing in her that is compelling him to love her. It cannot be just looks right. If he is falling for her beauty, then it must be infatuation.  I think its her rebellious attitude.
I am watching this serial since July. So not sure.
Here, the competition between ASR and Khushi is who hurts each other more. That is where I feel a little disappointed.
 Everyone has flaws. But when you know, you  try to correct them. Not over do it. We have to rectify our mistakes. Realising her mistakes, Khushi will tell ASR sorry, but after that does some more mistake. The Creative team needs to develop the story and move it forward. The story is going no where for the last 2 months, from the time I am watching it.
They need to expose Shyam now. He is being too annoying and evil.

I am the first one to admit that Khushi does not learn from her past mistakes particularly when she has been warned not to do certain things.  But in this particular instance, she was passing a comment like any other comment, like when she called him 'laad governor' and Anjali was there.  Her lack of a filter is part of who she is.  She will slowly learn to measure her words.  This will happen when she realizes that the basis on which she judges people is flawed, i.e. Shyam.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsreadingworms.S.Stephypinky_blueskies

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 738

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

[QUOTE=Seeta]Khushi being so noisy and so interfering...What is making ASR fall in love with her.
What I want to know is what is he seeing in her that is compelling him to love her. It cannot be just looks right. If he is falling for her beauty, then it must be infatuation.  I think its her rebellious attitude.
I am watching this serial since July. So not sure.
Here, the competition between ASR and Khushi is who hurts each other more. That is where I feel a little disappointed.
 Everyone has flaws. But when you know, you  try to correct them. Not over do it. We have to rectify our mistakes. Realising her mistakes, Khushi will tell ASR sorry, but after that does some more mistake. The Creative team needs to develop the story and move it forward. The story is going no where for the last 2 months, from the time I am watching it.
They need to expose Shyam now. He is being too annoying and evil.

I am the first one to admit that Khushi does not learn from her past mistakes particularly when she has been warned not to do certain things.  But in this particular instance, she was passing a comment like any other comment, like when she called him 'laad governor' and Anjali was there.  Her lack of a filter is part of who she is.  She will slowly learn to measure her words.  This will happen when she realizes that the basis on which she judges people is flawed, i.e. Shyam.


[/QUOTE

She is not the only one who has jusged people wrongly... everyone including ASR has jusged shyam wrongly... so not sure why she alone is being pointed out?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SG

reima Senior Member
reima
reima

Joined: 05 July 2011
Posts: 692

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I agree that Khushi is capable of apologising and is a lovely person; however sometimes CVs depict her as over rash and insensitive- when she is so culturally grounded one would expect her to be able to judge from the setting and Anjali's sari that it was not a simple puja- hence maybe she could have been shown as circumspect when the occasion demands it. She was shown as outspoken when in many instances she has not been . She just sees red where Arnav is concerned.
momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Joined: 15 August 2007
Posts: 16403

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by solembaum

Originally posted by momma1128

[QUOTE=Seeta]Khushi being so noisy and so interfering...What is making ASR fall in love with her.
What I want to know is what is he seeing in her that is compelling him to love her. It cannot be just looks right. If he is falling for her beauty, then it must be infatuation.  I think its her rebellious attitude.
I am watching this serial since July. So not sure.
Here, the competition between ASR and Khushi is who hurts each other more. That is where I feel a little disappointed.
 Everyone has flaws. But when you know, you  try to correct them. Not over do it. We have to rectify our mistakes. Realising her mistakes, Khushi will tell ASR sorry, but after that does some more mistake. The Creative team needs to develop the story and move it forward. The story is going no where for the last 2 months, from the time I am watching it.
They need to expose Shyam now. He is being too annoying and evil.

I am the first one to admit that Khushi does not learn from her past mistakes particularly when she has been warned not to do certain things.  But in this particular instance, she was passing a comment like any other comment, like when she called him 'laad governor' and Anjali was there.  Her lack of a filter is part of who she is.  She will slowly learn to measure her words.  This will happen when she realizes that the basis on which she judges people is flawed, i.e. Shyam.


[/QUOTE

She is not the only one who has jusged people wrongly... everyone including ASR has jusged shyam wrongly... so not sure why she alone is being pointed out?

The point of this post is about Khushi, so that is why she is coming up.  If you want to discuss how ASR pigeonholes people based on their wallet size and that it is how he is able to control people and his reactions to them, I am happy to do that while I point out that he needs to get over that in order to love Khushi.   Just not here in this thread. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhiktmspinky_blueskies

ccuteaangel Goldie
ccuteaangel
ccuteaangel

Joined: 26 June 2007
Posts: 1432

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I think we have enough shows where the female lead acts like an angel and takes all hardships on herself without saying a word. To be honest its just completely unrealistic and silly. No one is like that. What i like about Khushi is that you can relate to her, you see her make mistakes, but she is good at heart and thats all that really counts. Its just my opinion, and everyone is entitled to their own but I disagree with this post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SGreadingworms.

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 738

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by solembaum

Originally posted by momma1128

[QUOTE=Seeta]Khushi being so noisy and so interfering...What is making ASR fall in love with her.
What I want to know is what is he seeing in her that is compelling him to love her. It cannot be just looks right. If he is falling for her beauty, then it must be infatuation.  I think its her rebellious attitude.
I am watching this serial since July. So not sure.
Here, the competition between ASR and Khushi is who hurts each other more. That is where I feel a little disappointed.
 Everyone has flaws. But when you know, you  try to correct them. Not over do it. We have to rectify our mistakes. Realising her mistakes, Khushi will tell ASR sorry, but after that does some more mistake. The Creative team needs to develop the story and move it forward. The story is going no where for the last 2 months, from the time I am watching it.
They need to expose Shyam now. He is being too annoying and evil.

I am the first one to admit that Khushi does not learn from her past mistakes particularly when she has been warned not to do certain things.  But in this particular instance, she was passing a comment like any other comment, like when she called him 'laad governor' and Anjali was there.  Her lack of a filter is part of who she is.  She will slowly learn to measure her words.  This will happen when she realizes that the basis on which she judges people is flawed, i.e. Shyam.


[/QUOTE

She is not the only one who has jusged people wrongly... everyone including ASR has jusged shyam wrongly... so not sure why she alone is being pointed out?

The point of this post is about Khushi, so that is why she is coming up.  If you want to discuss how ASR pigeonholes people based on their wallet size and that it is how he is able to control people and his reactions to them, I am happy to do that while I point out that he needs to get over that in order to love Khushi.   Just not here in this thread. 

Although I quoted your post, the reason I asked this was not because of your post.. I have seen this come up at multiple places and in multiple posts people have written abt how Khushi judges people on face value etc... I wasn't trying to pick on your post, it was an honest question I have had many times... that why is Khushi's opinion of Shyam considered as her judging people at face value because she doesn't know any better... whereas people wonder how he fooled Arnav and Anjali and say nothing abt their judgement... In this case it is not even a question of wallet size ... He has also judged Shyam at face value... in spite of being worldly wise and generally suspicious and all that... so a person like Khushi who has not seen much of the world beyond her family and her mohalla... stands no chance at all in really judging Shyam correctly... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SG

solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Joined: 03 October 2009
Posts: 738

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reima

I agree that Khushi is capable of apologising and is a lovely person; however sometimes CVs depict her as over rash and insensitive- when she is so culturally grounded one would expect her to be able to judge from the setting and Anjali's sari that it was not a simple puja- hence maybe she could have been shown as circumspect when the occasion demands it. She was shown as outspoken when in many instances she has not been . She just sees red where Arnav is concerned.

It was not even a mean statement that she made... I don't think there was any seeing red involved in this particular instance... True she did not realise the significance based on anjali's sari... She was in her usual happy and chirpy frame of mind and did not realise for a few minutes that anything was out of the ordinary... and she made one of her usual off the cuff remarks... what other occassion has been there when she was insensitive??? Even here as soon as she realised she apologised... these kind of things happen to everyone... I for one feel that this is one of those numerous posts that now keeps cropping to count the minutest things that khushi would have done wrong... She is definitely not perfect... But I don't agree with the tone and opinions expressed in this particular post...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi_SG

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Joined: 15 August 2007
Posts: 16403

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
^^^
I had actually written more on ASR and Shyam, but deleted it to keep the post short, but I will put it now.  Shyam is judged differently than all others in ASR's life.  He sees Shyam only through Anjali's eyes.  If it makes Di happy, that's all he cares about.  And I think you agree that most people in this forum agree that Anjali has got blindfold on when it comes to Shyam - at least that is what I wrote about her a couple of times.  In fact, I had written a post on Anjali called 'the two faces of Anjali' where she is able to sense what is going on with everyone else around her, except her snake husband.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index