India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Garland fell of the picture?? (Page 2)

Aahana- IF-Rockerz
Aahana-
Aahana-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
What??? He was just in a plain white shirt? Omg i always wanted to see this. Yaaayy now i want him in plain black shirt Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Shashiji just rocks . For someone  wh is ill , he still has his wits about him . Unlike Buaji who is so obssessed with him .

I hope Shashiji pulls through and manages to tell everyone that Shyam is just a creep .

Also it was great to see Anjali , being extremley anoyed at Shyam. It was great to see Anjali cut Shyam off from the phone. Poor ANjali needs support , but she has such a slime for a husband.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rainlara3110

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

What??? He was just in a plain white shirt? Omg i always wanted to see this. Yaaayy now i want him in plain black shirt Embarrassed

I know right? We had the same wish...LOL

I was waiting and waiting to see him like this...and had my fingers crossed that he might wear one in the barsi puja...

My wish fulfilled...

Plain black bhi ho jayega Wink
the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_luna

Shashiji just rocks . For someone  wh is ill , he still has his wits about him . Unlike Buaji who is so obssessed with him .

I hope Shashiji pulls through and manages to tell everyone that Shyam is just a creep .

Also it was great to see Anjali , being extremley anoyed at Shyam. It was great to see Anjali cut Shyam off from the phone. Poor ANjali needs support , but she has such a slime for a husband.

I just hope they won't make Shashi unable to speak or worse kill him so that Shyam's revelation would be late...Ouch

And I was like "Go Anjali" when she questioned him like, "Teej ke puja me bhi you were late, in anniversary you weren't there to cut cake, and now today if you don't come..." 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.lara3110incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Mami is smart. She finds it strange that damadji is always absentiya. i remember she did it once before. 

Garland falling? Ermm that usually indicatyes the person is alive. but didn't Arnav say he cremeted them?

ASR in white shirt!!Heart Heart Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DanikaRosie-Jessielara3110the_rain

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
 I think that it means that the ones who are assumed to be dead will come back from the dead... lol.. I hope its not too filmy!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.the_rainincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aahana1

We have seen that before honey. He was wearing a plain black shirt after coming fom teej puja. Smile

Go check it out. Smile

the_rain

dhrashtee Goldie
dhrashtee
dhrashtee

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for the short update... cant wait to watch the epi... would love to see  arnav's reaction/expressions to knowing khushi is an orphan.

the_rain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index