India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Garland fell of the picture??

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Arnav was again rude to Khushi and asked her to get out...then Anjali consoled Khushi, Arnav heard that Khushi is orphan and felt bad, he decides to apologize...

Anjali & khushi touching & emotional segment...

Gupta's are all praises of Shyam Ouch as he handled Babuji's health crisis...

Anjali gave Shyam ultimatum...finally!

And in coming up, Babuji took Shyam's phone & called Rani Sahiba!!!!

Go Shashi Gupta!!!

Edited: 

Shashi was trying to take note of Rani Shahiba's number but Shyam gets suspicious and rushes back, he's suspicious as he noticed the changed position of his phone...his expressions are like the psycho he is, he's going to do something big...DeadDead

Khushi is at home...

Edited Again: Tongue

All Raizada's are emotional (except Mami who is taunting about how damadji is absentiya), Arnav thinks of flashback and the garland around his parent's picture falls...Shocked

Does this indicate anything??? 

I don't know...there was no precap 

PS. A longtime  wish of mine got fulfilled today, Arnav was wearing only a plain white shirt, without suit or vest...Embarrassed

Edited by the_rain - 23 September 2011 at 9:04am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalalphiearchu_2010meena2011Virgopk81misslaugheasilysubtlesapphirelovepookrazzy4ArHimaghalakshmi2cute4u_22NVBGKYsunshine33Danikacurry-sistahniviisabiha aliRaima36sihudhrashteepollypollymirnalinihkhb17anantanantunna_178sun2011daisyluvClaraOswald.Ishrafan11Sienna..ShellJAraaspach-Ammie-ShiningStar18Kamalika...Sad.But.True.incandescentSofna-Destiny-naddiya26pinky_blueskiesbikerider..Amina..tinsel.Saraa.mary78613-Namita-OnepoundChic-Deepali--SilverAngel-

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
He is a sensible man...go daddd...ur addition made me really anxiousOuch..go to hell shyamAngry

Edited by ainimonaya - 23 September 2011 at 8:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalsun2011the_rain

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
I'm happy that even being sick... his mind is on full alert, and he still has his daughter's best interest as a priority... but this act of his will get him critically ill... Shyam will know about his actions and will not give him his medicine... why couldn't the doctor have told about the medicine in front of everyone in the room!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36maghalakshmiWiseGirlkrazzy4ArHisun2011kitty25YPNHK_kiFANno.1hkhb17sihuthe_rainKamalika..tinselpinky_blueskiesnaz17555-Namita--Deepali-

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged

^^Yup Mahi, I also think this will happen...
incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Babuji is the smartest of all. I am liking it. Clap

It is also making me feel worried. Shyam will try to hurt  him in future Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalkrazzy4ArHisun2011hkhb17lara3110

Khushnav Senior Member
Khushnav
Khushnav

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Go daddy go daddy...Atleast Babuji is smart enough to suspect the snake man! Finally! Ab pleaseee dont make Shyam hurt this saviour of ArHi for god's sake!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ArHisun2011YPNHK_kiFANno.1lara3110the_rainincandescent

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

staroneajKhushnavtinsel

the_rain IF-Rockerz
the_rain
the_rain

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushnav

Go daddy go daddy...Atleast Babuji is smart enough to suspect the snake man! Finally! Ab pleaseee dont make Shyam hurt this saviour of ArHi for god's sake!

Yup Babuji is smartest of all, but I'm worried for him...that snake can do anything..Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lara3110

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index