Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Article-Radhika to die and reincarnation track (Page 9)

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

This is so confusing. How can Radhika be re-born as Kanha??? :s
y do u confuse? it s only and only can think like this ... who? the credit goes to..  cvs of cb2..Clapremember they said it is gonna be different so here we go...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34JustShantaNeerjaa

shawnn125 Newbie
shawnn125
shawnn125

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
the title is of the youngest daughter-in-law.. why not write a story about that instead of thing that logically cannot be connected?

oh well time to switch the channel!! usa fall shows are here

Edited by shawnn125 - 23 September 2011 at 1:18pm
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing Smile

Uh, oh? Well the article surely made me blink a few times wondering what was it trying to say. Radhika to die and reborn as Lord Krishna? Wacko How can one be born as a God? Only the Supreme Himself, the Lord takes avatars in the earth and not mere mortals right? Wacko But i guess it can happen because, It happens only in CB land! Wink Embarrassed Sorry for digressing away. 

Okay, so if we go acc. to the article, Rads dies and comes back in the next janam. Fine. What about Dev then? Will he stay back and get old, waiting for his Rads? Barkha is trying to kill Rads so that she can spend the rest of her life with Dev. So she succeeds? If Rads dies, Barkha will automatically get the complete status of RPtian and wife (atleast in front of society!) Will Dev be forced to marry her when Rads dies? Eeeks!Dead  Angry The consequences can be dangerous!!!!! Cry and pathetic!  Cry ...And when Rads comes back, she will fall in love with the older Dev? Confused  Barkha being the sautan? Yuk!! Angry  Wasn't the date on which the kid RaDev got married supposed to symbolize janam janam ka saath? So how come barkha can meddle in between?Cry

Well, if the article is not to be believed in entirety then...there are chances of bringing a refreshing twists. They can change the storyline entirely!! Smile

Lets see what and how they do it Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryaugust123laxmi_avinafananusha34Neerjaa

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
if radhika dies it indeed will be sad as the character of radhika will be eased off from cb forever...this indeed shall be very odd...i think they should bring her twin instead of rebirth
sahil70 IF-Sizzlerz
sahil70
sahil70

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMary

radhika5 Goldie
radhika5
radhika5

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
I really do not trust these articles----the information is always distorted...

In CB1, media talked about Dev's punarjanam---That was not the final track. Similarly, i feel that Radhika will not "die"...may be she will be in disguise or in hiding and with "Kanha's help, will help Dev to bring the truth out...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMarylaxmi_avinafanNeerjaafatssrilanka

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
ya actually i also think that radhika will take re-birth that means kanha will save her and she will staying with in a new family(may be)..or may be in new avtar with a new name..and then she will try to reveal the truth infront of dev, PF also society..b'coz if radhika dead and she take punarjanam then it will be not dev radhika's love story..so i think may be we will see radhika in a new forum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryamMaryNeerjaafatssrilanka

MaryamMary Senior Member
MaryamMary
MaryamMary

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhika5

I really do not trust these articles----the information is always distorted...

In CB1, media talked about Dev's punarjanam---That was not the final track. Similarly, i feel that Radhika will not "die"...may be she will be in disguise or in hiding and with "Kanha's help, will help Dev to bring the truth out...
Radhika, I hope you are right, & that track she may find Chhaya, or better she is saved by Chhaya...I really want Chhaya to get her back her 'haak'  in PH...if  you analyze re-incarnation,...  if a person is presumed dead, & that person servives, it is sort of second birth...re-incarnation...mov...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

radha_bilahariNeerjaa

Go to top