Celebrity Fan Clubs

ll GurTilicious Wrld:IkTuHiTull - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
Romy is Shyam Zebz is Arnav you're Khushi with your very colourful clothes & one inch dupattas 🤣
LOL I think Humza may have influence him & the FEELINGS 🤣
You know when I was with Asif the khotta he bit me on the neck once, I slapped him & said the neck is a no go area & if he ever touched it again I'd burn his beanies, the threat worked 🤣 So try threatening Romy 🤣
No we'd use protection for the after ones unless Fayaaz got broody & wanted more babies, then I'd be in trouble 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lmao my duppata'z are specially designed like that :) it covers EVERYTHING so no lusty eyes from romy🤣
haaaw that idiot !! :O glad he left after that or else I would hav murdered him 4 doing that to you =P
But romy doesn't hav anything of his own🤣
oopsy mummy your love story might turn the same as our'z did wic romy chasing me🤣
Romy is stalking you he'd find a way to get to satisfy his lusty eyes 🤣
I would have murdered him first, no actually I'd call you all round & we'd murder him together... That would be fun.
Hey should I seduce Asif, lure him to bite me then murder him 🤣 cos hes still alive which is really annoying 🤣
I'd inject Fayaaz so he'd forget the love story all the time 🤣 he'd think we've just been married again 🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Haaye an mein kya karoon 😲 this romy will always stay stuck to me like glue wherever I go :P
Haila ek dum mast plan hai!! let's get weapons and get a think taree so you can hide ur equipment ;) hope fayaaz doesnt catch you and divorces you :(
Waheey your always one step ahead mummyji 🤣
Romy will never let you go, you're bound to him forever 🤣
Haan thick taree but still revealing enough to lure Asif, dont worry I'll send Fayaaz away to his dentist he can spend hours there 🤣
You guys can all be on back up outside my house once he's done biting me I slap him then you all rush in with the chappals & attack 🤣
Now I need to get in touch with Asif, hmm...
Kya karein beta, mummy has to be one step ahead to save her skin 🤣
Minnie. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
congrats on the 3rd thread guys
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Nahiiin need to get him off me *wakes up* phew was just a dream =P
Oooh good idea but just watch incase he comes home early🤣
Yayy the Clark chappals work the best on ppl🤣
Just stalk his twitter you'll find it hehe ;) xx
Hey Minnie twinny🤗
LMAO badman when he says that after the Friday parody 🤣
Thats why you guys are on back up too if he comes you make him go back... somehow 🤣
Yep Clark chappals really hurt just ask Maan 🤣
Oh haan ofcourse, I'll send some flirty dms to him get him to come over then bam, bye bye beanie boy 🤣
Minnie hey long time no talk how you been? :)
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Lmao I knww that was funny though and the way the guy was chasing after the car🤣
pffht mummy using us nanni munni bachi'z to cover ur dirty deeds🤣
Lmao oooh flirty DM'z why dont you just copy an paste from google ;) aur reviour beenie boy🤣 see you at ur funeral wer I'll be dancing like uzzy🤣
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread...😊