Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   

Comon Couple AT #1 Love is in the Air (Page 6)

StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16709

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

hal chal di bhariya 
tusi sunaoWink
farah kya dp hai tumhara display hi ni ho rha screen pe
i so wanna c it
 
n kya bat hai punjabi ha
n dekh i came for downloading sum stuff n kha atak gyi fir seLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 11190

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by sweetshine

hal chal di bhariya 
tusi sunaoWink
farah kya dp hai tumhara display hi ni ho rha screen pe
i so wanna c it
 
n kya bat hai punjabi ha
n dekh i came for downloading sum stuff n kha atak gyi fir seLOLLOL
arey dnt ask my stupid dpTongue patha nahi kyun sharma raha hai its not displaying onlyLOL...guess deres sum probTongue
punjabi tum logo se hi tho sekh rahi hoonWink
hehehe its called ADDICTIONEmbarrassed
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16709

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by sweetshine

Originally posted by kajen

Originally posted by sweetshine

hal chal di bhariya 
tusi sunaoWink
farah kya dp hai tumhara display hi ni ho rha screen pe
i so wanna c it
 
n kya bat hai punjabi ha
n dekh i came for downloading sum stuff n kha atak gyi fir seLOLLOL
arey dnt ask my stupid dpTongue patha nahi kyun sharma raha hai its not displaying onlyLOL...guess deres sum probTongue
punjabi tum logo se hi tho sekh rahi hoonWink
hehehe its called ADDICTIONEmbarrassed
aisa kya dp lga liya jo hum jaise gundo se chup rha haiLOLLOLLOL
n training chalti rhrgi tum sbkki
till the time u becum fluent in punjabiLOL
n ADDICTION
i think  i should say RIP for myself coz the addiction is on a really high stage now
n m missing preety n meera alreadyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 11190

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
ofcourse Kriyansh ki hi pic lagaytthi EmbarrassedLOL
hehehe dnt worry dose 2 will also cum in sumtym remember we hav a very strong connectionLOL
not to shift away frm d topicLOL i wonder y did dey hang Rimar story in d air aftr d whole social thingErmm
nd i really hope KSG gives a gud kick to Nimmi nd BarKha storyBig smile
nd ViHa i cna only pray dey hav no more misunderstndingD'oh...waise d canteen scene was soo cute naEmbarrassed d way Vicky made dat gu trip nd turned arnd Neha bilkul hero maaficLOL
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 6856

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
try changing yr dp once and then may be it'll work
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Joined: 14 July 2010
Posts: 6856

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
farah I cnt say that ViHa mein probs nahii hoga I think its just the starting neha ne toh pura thaan liya hain ki vicky ke dil ke thousand pieces kar degi...
:(
StinsonIsHere IF-Sizzlerz
StinsonIsHere
StinsonIsHere

Joined: 11 May 2009
Posts: 16709

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

ofcourse Kriyansh ki hi pic lagaytthi EmbarrassedLOL
hehehe dnt worry dose 2 will also cum in sumtym remember we hav a very strong connectionLOL
not to shift away frm d topicLOL i wonder y did dey hang Rimar story in d air aftr d whole social thingErmm
nd i really hope KSG gives a gud kick to Nimmi nd BarKha storyBig smile
nd ViHa i cna only pray dey hav no more misunderstndingD'oh...waise d canteen scene was soo cute naEmbarrassed d way Vicky made dat gu trip nd turned arnd Neha bilkul hero maaficLOL
i tell u the last rimar scene actually made me like them alot
they were so cute
they lukd like shahrukh n kajol(even though i don't like srk but stillLOL)
i mean they can give serious competition to viha  in the cuteness category
sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 11190

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _sana.Magic_

farah I cnt say that ViHa mein probs nahii hoga I think its just the starting neha ne toh pura thaan liya hain ki vicky ke dil ke thousand pieces kar degi...
:(
i'm jus hoping Neha is really dumb not 2 create any probLOL nd fall for Vicky Winkbut yeah dnt c any chances of datTongue...guess KSG has 2 do sumthingEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
ArSha FF-Love the way you love me-Continued

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: r07c   Replies: 81   Views: 17557

r07c 81 17557 03 August 2012 at 4:17am by dancersqueen
ArSha FF on Love the way you lie and love me

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: r07c   Replies: 74   Views: 9256

r07c 74 9256 04 March 2012 at 10:48am by Mahak Sinha
Next official couple????

2

Author: kie91   Replies: 12   Views: 1054

kie91 12 1054 19 December 2011 at 10:28pm by kuhu_Arsha
VIHA bane official couple and KRIYANSH HUM

Author: LoveKriyansh   Replies: 3   Views: 474

LoveKriyansh 3 474 06 December 2011 at 12:18am by ..Rish..
So the first official couple in D3-ViHa!!!!

2 3

Author: HPmaniac   Replies: 18   Views: 953

HPmaniac 18 953 04 December 2011 at 10:27am by VirManandJeeVi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index