Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: i_luv_shah_rukh

Jenny... are u mad? i mean thanx for the special valentines day...but to me it seems like ur not appreciating what people are saying to u!😕

😕Had enough of being sweet and kind now turn to Bring the Evil side of Jenny!!!!!!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww Jenny,don't be angry.You really made the valentine day beautiful.And I think u got the best reward of all...........the love and thanks of all the 6000 plus IF members for whom u made the day memorable.....and the sweet smell of their everlasting friendship.......

Now cheer up and smile😊

We all love you.🤗

kripawgr thumbnail

😭u broke my heart jenny

i sent it to ya with so much love

bas02 thumbnail
😭😭k_fan she broke my heart too....
kripawgr thumbnail

oh got it bas

she is breaking our heart first and then she will tell us te recioe of browny and join it 😊

u better do taht jenny otherwise😡

mango thumbnail
You are becoming mean jenny😡😭 Please stop it.
kripawgr thumbnail

😭

iam feeling so bad ... about her comment sto my gift

i will not send such things to again ..to get ridiculed 😡

meghavi thumbnail
Jenny whats wrong?  i_luv_shah_rukh is right it does not seem like you are appreciating what people are saying to you.  K_fan awwwwwwww dont feel bad...your gift to her was very very sweet.
mango thumbnail
Jenny if you don't stop all this then watch. I'll never talk to you ever again. You'll lose your sis forever.
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Hey everyone please cool it, Jenny why are u behaving in such an odd manner thats not you, atleat k_fan and luvya and all the others showed how much they appricatied you, when u do things for others you dont expect alot of rewards otherwise whats the point. Please stop behaving like this its not you and everyone here loves u so dont make others gifts and feelings look like junk appricciate it and look how much everyone loves you, no-one asked u to do the valantine thing but u did cause u are a very nice person now please dont ruin it by hurting others like this you are also ruining your image atleast they spent some time finding the pictures and posting them to you.! I hope this doesnt make anything worser i am just trying to show u the right path. I'd like to thankyou loads to for making that day so special i knw ur a good person from the bottam of ur heart and thts why u did the valantine day soooooooo special😊