•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.starone.in/features.aspx?sid=11&aid=6748
Thanks for sharing...

She definintely looks gorgeous in sarees and can carry them pretty well.. Infact she looks good in whatever she wears ...then be it traditional (as in the serial) or western.

God bless her always ๐Ÿ˜Š

Geet's sultry sari looks

The simple and sweet Geet (Drashti Dhami) turns hot and sexy every time she dons a sari. She carries off saris brilliantly, as she has an awesome figure and beautiful features to match. Here is Geet, looking breathtaking in various saris.

'Red hot, isn't she?' - We are sure that is what Maan is thinking in this picture. Geet rocks in this transparent red sari with a zari border, that shows off her well-maintained figure beautifully. Her golden studs and bangles look lovely with the saree

Isn't Geet looking angelic in white? The silver border is a nice addition. Her diamond earrings match the sari. Here is Geet proving that she doesn't need colour to stand out in a crowd; even plain white is enough for her to grab attention.

Here Geet looks glowing and sunny in her bright orange sari. Not many can carry off the colour, but Geet looks dazzling in it as usual. Her chandelier earring and kadas complete the look. Naintara looks sexy in black, but Geet holds her own, looking equally stunning.

Geet is in a festive mood, all set to celebrate, and her look matches her frame of mind. The usually simple Geet is all decked up. The heavy make-up suits the dazzling orange and florescent green sari with golden work on it. The maang tika and bangles simply make it all the more awesome. Of course, Maan can't resist getting cozy with her in this picture.

Geet wears an interesting and rare combination of a burnt orange sari and a red blouse to go with it. The sari already has heavy zari work on it, so she has kept to a minimum-accessories-look, and not overdone it. Even her make-up is minimal, and the result is awesome. No wonder Maan is staring away at her! How can he resist?
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Thanks for sharing...

She definintely looks gorgeous in sarees and can carry them pretty well.. Infact she looks good in whatever she wears ...then be it traditional (as in the serial) or western.

God bless her always ๐Ÿ˜Š

Guyz... The actual article is all pictures with misplaced captions... I just tried to do a simple MATCH the FOLLOWING ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Hope its right ๐Ÿ˜†

BTW do go ahead and leave your comments on the original article too... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
Thnx Topic Maker And AVI๐Ÿ˜†
thnx for sharing dear...she is no doubt the most beautiful face in tellywood...and when she wear saree...she look so stunning,gogeous ...๐Ÿ˜Ši personally have never seen anyone so hot,beautiful and cute at same time...well for DD...Her face define all perfectly and beautifuly...luv you DD...YOR ARE SO ADORABLE...โค๏ธ
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Thnx Topic Maker And AVI๐Ÿ˜†
I guess you mean AZI Saru... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I guess you mean AZI Saru... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sorryyy๐Ÿ˜ณ
I Got Confuseddd๐Ÿ˜†

Too may PPLS Names Start With A๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by -Saruu-

Sorryyy๐Ÿ˜ณ
I Got Confuseddd๐Ÿ˜†

Too may PPLS Names Start With A๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Its okay Senorita.. Oppss Saru.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Bade Bade deshon mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rahti hai Embarrassed

Anything as long as you like this article and comment on it for princess ๐Ÿ˜† Now Now am i being selfish... Well guess i am... Anything for Princess DD ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago