Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Which is more important? family or career

sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
I just had this thought after seeing an interview of Aishwarya

Well she and lot of other ppl are over 30 and not married yet cause they say they have lot to accomplish in their carrer. I have a cousin who is 30, she is doing her residency in neurology and not married yet cause she says her carrer is much more important than family life. I am coming across a lot of ppl like that these days.

But do you think there a limit of age where family life becomes more important than career? If u marry later in life will it create more problems and dissatisfaction? Is there a period in our life where we need to start having a family and not just mainly focus on our carrer?

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

I think ur Right Sai di.

bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Nice topic didi!Clap

I think it is important to have a balance of family life and career life. I think there is a time in life when your family life is more important than your career, but i think that it is different for everyone. I think that these days, the time when people are starting families is getting later, because of our lifestyle today.

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

i agree with ya sai

what i feel is that

you should have family going alongside your carrer

your partner and you should have an family and carrer going hand in hand they way to walk on beach hands in handsWinkLOL

i want a family..i would love my spouse to be with me as early as possible ...

its such an great feeling to be able to stay with one you love so much .....

career is important to everyone

no carrer ..then what family ...

both should have their own carrer and familySmile

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

well sai, i believe when u don't have a family there is nothing else to after other than ur career.

It's true that one shud have someone to look after them and love them and be loved by them, and the dragging age concept sometimes can make the passion a little cold. but then if the right ppl click, noting's impossible.

For me, since I give enough time and mischief to my mom and dad (i wonder how they tolerate my mischief, i am such a brat even at 20LOL) so they advise me to look after my career. But family is more important than career. A few weeks ago my grndma was hospitalised and I missed university to look after her there.

popkurn IF-Rockerz
popkurn
popkurn

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

family then career...sure u need to make up ur life with doing sumting, but it is also good to have ur family along ur side 100% of the time, and family first!

*Priya*

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

My parents are more important to me that my career. And always will be. BTW, great topic.

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 26 February 2005 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
for me family is more important than career,yeah career is also important....so u must be able to balance both family and career

Go to top