Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am ashamed & not ashamed both to come back..!! (Page 3)

-SiDsAnGeL- IF-Sizzlerz
-SiDsAnGeL-
-SiDsAnGeL-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Thank God Hema that u r not leaving...I was Just Shocked to see ur Post Just now..I Love your all Abhiya Post so much yaar..How can u leave the Forum yaar..
I Know why u r so Upset..Even I m very upset as i cant see Abhay with any other girl except Piya..Unhappy
But m sure CV's will give us more Abhiya Scenes..Smile
Big Hugs..Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Hema gud 2 c u backHugand moreover my gut feeling was saying dat u will cum back afterall abhaya ka pyaar plus Hamare liye aapko aana he hogaCool ab shuru ho jao...kyunki we r surely gonna get abhaya koochi koo sceneDay Dreaming

btw we wud never let u go anywhere akhir we r big time stalkers...LOL and even dangerous den pia stalking abhay in bathroomROFL

ANURAG..MY BUDDY..HugHey I have realized..I am now obsessive about you people also yaar..GOSH..you people now cannot get away from me..ROFL I adore you..aww..GOD BLESSHug

MR.KooL

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I am happy you have not decided to leave. Who will give me amazing posts on Abhiya.

I know how you feel. I want to see Abhay's grey side but not at the expense of Piya's feelings. You will see Abhiya will be together to fight at all odds that are coming their way.

Lets tolerate Abhina track like we did with Jiya. 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Hug Good to see u back Wink Just enjoy track I will say if we get 1 abhina moment then CV's will give 3 abhiya momentsLOL So just enjoy the show and create ur awesome abhiya posts hamesha ki tarah and dont take break ever againLOL

ARCHU..I told you long back na,..me & you both are total PAAGAL's & this was just another namoona I guess..ROFLLove you GOD BLESS & THANK YOU for being there..Hug

OriginalsFan

.SmokeySilence. Coolbie
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for coming back Hema di...  Hug
I can totally understand why you are upset but relax and enjoy the show... we are still getting Abhiya na in the show chori chori hi sahi Embarrassed
I really blv this time they will stick together and ppl come n go and u knw too they will be together so i hope no one will get heartbroken Embarrassed
see how much everyone loves you... mein roj kiski post ki interzer karungi so that I can write another essay ha LOL and abhi to mujhe tumahre liye bohut sari VM banani hai... luv u a lot and dont be sad  Hug

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
@hema when i read ur post yesterday i was in shock seriouslyOuch.
I couldnt imagine this forum without u and ur post.
Am happy that u stay  with us Party.
I want to see lots of bescharam post from u..
u want to know why because am ur biggest fanLOL.
I cant wait to read ur post of friday.
Dancing

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Sidchu

Hug Good to see u back Wink Just enjoy track I will say if we get 1 abhina moment then CV's will give 3 abhiya momentsLOL So just enjoy the show and create ur awesome abhiya posts hamesha ki tarah and dont take break ever againLOL

ARCHU..I told you long back na,..me & you both are total PAAGAL's & this was just another namoona I guess..ROFLLove you GOD BLESS & THANK YOU for being there..Hug
 Don't worry aap mujhe daato ge toh bhi bura nahi manungiLOLLOL

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Originally posted by Reashma.

hema we need u.. we cant live without ur daily post.
Look at our puppy eyes. PLZ stay..

I AM HER E TO STAY..BUT I HOPE PKYEK STAYS..its my a deepest part of my life now..& I cant live without you too..HugI was so not able to breath properly today..NOW I AM COMPLETELY NORMAL..with all of you..Hug
Sweaty cant live without u tooHug.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index