Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am ashamed & not ashamed both to come back..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
🤗Okay let me say..I am over whelmed..& actually ashamed I got taken over by my instant emotions..but I think I have every right to act childish dont I😳& as I have always said..I so am yet to grow a lot..my heart is still a teenage girls..so I get seriously carried away at times..& people who know me well know it..😳..I am deeply touched with everyone..each & everyone🤗.some scolded..some assured..some threatened..some advised..&all so much below my age..& that is quite shameful😛😆...awww...I have read all the messages..& I just cannot beleive that ..you all seriously took your precious time to put some sense & life into me..GOD how can I be so foolish..but I think all is fair in love & war..so..I again ask a deep felt apology..from each & everyone of you..& I know many many will think I am one nautanki..& drame baaz..but I swear..I am not..Please forgive..me & I swear on GOD to not to do this foolish act again..of saying..I am done..I want a break & be a sissy cry baby..awww..I swear..since last night..I havent been normal..& my family also guessed it..& actually I gave u all a false reason of my family complaining & blah blah blah..😉😳..they are not at all complaining because I never hurt them in anyway ..even though I spend most of my time in IF with all of you..I seriously cant live without PKYEK FORUM & ABHIYA..& ALL OF YOU..I Adore you..so please if possible forgive..me a MOST EMOTIONAL CRAZY..MAD..FOOLISH>>OBSESSIVE PERSON LIKE ME>..I am perfectly fine..now..& okay with anything happening..in PKYEK>..GET IT ON..GUYS..I AM BACK STRONGER SHARPER & MADDER..than EVER EVER EVER..Wohaaa...!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selinapiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hema Di..🤗

U back..no way..u can never leave Abhiya..PKYEK...and this FORUM..😈😈N.E.V.E.R...
Hema Di..get ready to make a post..😆🤗
Edited by Selinapiya - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hema good to see u back with bang ...dont decide to leave us . U know pkyek & abhlya cant be complete without u .
Love to see u back 😳😳
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hema we need u.. we cant live without ur daily post.
Look at our puppy eyes. PLZ stay..

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm glad you saw the bigger picture Abhlya & friends. Now I'll look forward to your droolicious post after today episode.

Keep smiling Hema

🤗
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤗 Good to see u back 😉 Just enjoy track I will say if we get 1 abhina moment then CV's will give 3 abhiya moments😆 So just enjoy the show and create ur awesome abhiya posts hamesha ki tarah and dont take break ever again😆
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: -rupa-

Hema good to see u back with bang ...dont decide to leave us . U know pkyek & abhlya cant be complete without u .

Love to see u back 😳😳

Aww..THANK YOU MY DEAREST RUPA🤗..But hey you & Anmol got me completely wrong darling..I never said I want ABHIYA ABHIYA ABHIYA kissing & hugging all the time..did I.😲.I am ok with even a simple eye lock fro one sec in a day😳..I mean it.😃.but I was feeling sooo protective about ABHIYA after watching chand's threat to ABhay to fall in love fake with alina🤢..See I dont mind Alina falling..she is innocent in her own way..but ABHAY FAKING..GOD how much yaar..kitne logonke saath yaar..I AM DEAD>.& uske upar PIYA toh marjaayegi..& I will die to ..but now I have come back..to live even when I am being tirtured I will ..not DIE..I will SURVIVE..with ABHIYA..come what may.😈😆
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am soo happy that ur back ..
Edited by Reashma. - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Originally posted by: Reashma.

hema we need u.. we cant live without ur daily post.

Look at our puppy eyes. PLZ stay..

I AM HER E TO STAY..BUT I HOPE PKYEK STAYS..its my a deepest part of my life now..& I cant live without you too..🤗I was so not able to breath properly today..NOW I AM COMPLETELY NORMAL..with all of you..🤗
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hema gud 2 c u back🤗and moreover my gut feeling was saying dat u will cum back afterall abhaya ka pyaar plus Hamare liye aapko aana he hoga😎 ab shuru ho jao...kyunki we r surely gonna get abhaya koochi koo scene😍

btw we wud never let u go anywhere akhir we r big time stalkers...😆 and even dangerous den pia stalking abhay in bathroom🤣