Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Going Forward KMH-PartV-Page21 (Page 13)

...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nice parts

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Scene376 Karan outraged

Karan gets outraged: First of all Arjun no one even in their dreams can dare to touch my chutki or think of hurting her forget physically not even in thoughts or words. But if someone dreams of hurting my chutki or anyone in my family I will destroy them. They have to go past me before hurting any of my family member. If someone hurts me I will forgive but not my family never. Forgiveness word is not there in my dictionary when it comes to those who think bad forget about doing bad to my family members.

Arjun is shocked at Karan's reaction. He is in total rage.

Arjun holds his hand with wet eyes: You love your family a lot na

Karan cools down.

Arjun thinks with tears: Thank God Karan does not know I am his brother. Else wonder what would have happened today? Karan would have brought Ahluwaliah's and their house down for raising hand on his brother that is for sure.

Karan takes time to cool.

Karan thinks: How could Arjun ask him such a question? His chutki being hurttt. Hasn't God given her enough pain in life that he will send some outside person to give his baby pain? Even a small scratch on his princess and he will destroy that person for sure. Karan never allows his mom-papa to shout or hit her how will he allow outsiders to hurt his small baby?

He can die but not see her hurt or in tears. Her hospital trips only are too much of an emotional upheal for Karan to bear. His heart bleeds when he sees his small baby lying in ICU hooked to a machine. Imagine seeing some person hurting her that shall happen only over his dead body in this life.

Arjun sits quietly cursing himself for asking such a question to Karan. Karan's face has anguish, anger, fear, upset everything at one time. Arjun did not ever know that a sibling a brother can love a sister sooo much that just a question about her being hurt would make them so angry and upset. Arjun also loved Rashi, Romit, Karan and Gunjan very much but Karan's love for Gunjan was on a different level.

Arjun had never seen that level of love, dedication between siblings ever.  Boys of Karan's age would be obsessed with girl friends, parties, fashion and movies etc but Karan's only obsession was his baby sister. Whenever Karan went out with Arjun or was with him he would look at time and say "now my chutki has maths class, now chutki must be having lunch, now chutki has sports class".

And no matter how important meeting or work he had he would call her sharp at 9am, 12pm, 3pm without fail every day asking her whether she reached school safely, had lunch, whether driver came to pick her up. He knew about his baby sister's schedules more than her only and reminded her did you finish this homework? Tomorrow you have to submit this assignment.

Arjun sometimes was  surprised that Karan knew so much about his baby sister despite working 14-16 hours a day. Arjun thought how lucky his baby sister was to get such a loving brother as Karan.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sezoMsFuzzybear69artamysticloverAngel4KMH.BIsoni4eva.vrshn.sreeja_roxArjuhisis

Angel4KMH.BI IF-Rockerz
Angel4KMH.BI
Angel4KMH.BI

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
very good ullu's were well served n awww Karan is so cuttee...
sreeja_rox IF-Sizzlerz
sreeja_rox
sreeja_rox

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
love karan!!!!!!!!!!!
Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
very nice update prem - pls continue
mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
ok! karan is becoming a saint..
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

ok! karan is becoming a saint..

not really. i have modeled karan as a good person

may be in real world such peopler no longer exist in 2010 but may be 50 years back they did exist

he is just a good human who loves his family very much, cares for his sister very much as she is small and innocent and unwell, and is a true friend

he is more of a fictional character such people are not there in real world hence i created his character who will be the ideal person

but sometimes he also can do a few errors, hide, tell lies to family like he did hid arjun' background from his parents which is betrayal of his parents trust on him. An ideal person should have told his parents the truth about arjun's family background and that he is married to arohi. But karan hid it as a way of returning favour for arjun for saving gunjan from mall seige. so he is not exactly a saint as you tell but yes he is a good human caught between family and his friendship to arjun a criminal background person

Edited by myviewprem - 08 April 2012 at 4:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arta

arta Goldie
arta
arta

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
good parts
but i'm still curious about the past of prs,rukmini and yashu

Go to top