FF Going Forward KMH-PartV-Page21 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Scene386 Kidnapper convinces Gunjan

Arjun panicky: But what is happening?

Karan: Nothing, will call later

Karan calls the security guards: Do not allow any person to leave the mall without checking whether Gunjan is there with them.

Meanwhile Gunjan who was in the mall went into the restroom to wipe her frock drenched in water. She was cleaning her dress when a lady came and told her come with her to back gate as there is threat to her life and her father has sent car and police to pick her up from mall safely right now.

Gunjan: Ok aunty, I will tell Arjun bhaiya and come with you

Lady: Nooo, the terrorists outside and better to hurry

Gunjan confused: But my bag and mobile is on the table

Lady: We will get it and tell your friend also baby. Now wear this dress on top and cover yourself in this scarf so that we can gooo
Gunjan: Why?

Lady: To avoid the terrorists standing outside to know who you are?

Gunjan starts getting scared: No, I will not wear. I want to go to my Baaa

Lady: I will take you to your Baaa only baby, put this now. He is here waiting for you in basement. You should listen to police aunty nooo

Gunjan excited: Baaa came from abroad

Lady: Yes, and he has come to take youuu

Gunjan: OK, I will come. Wait, you are police?

Lady: Yes

Gunjan: Show your card?

Nic updates dear!!!!!!! 😊 Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
wow Karan called Arohi bhabhi...sounds so good
hahaha Gunjan is very smart..show me ur card aunty...
I'm scared now...r u planning Gunjan's kidnapping
Arjun wud be in blame...oh no

Scene387 Gunjan trapped

Innocent Gunjan has no clue that in India duplicate cards can be made in minutes.

Lady takes an ID card and shows: Here, now will you do as I say, hurry fast

Gunjan wears the dress and puts scarf and lady takes her out. The security guards who were guarding her do not recognize her. Lady takes her towards the car parking below.

Meanwhile Arjun getting tensed here.

Arjun goes separate and dials Karan: Did you get Gunjan?

Karan scared: No, not yet

Arjun: I will send Arohi and Raj home and come

Karan: OKkk

Arjun runs to Arohi and Raj: Arohi take Raj and go and leave him at home. I have urgent work

Arohi: What work?

Arjun: Something urgent

Arohi: OK, but where is baby?

Arjun: Her brother came and will take her

Arohi: Ok

Arjun: Come, I will leave you. Arjun catches a taxi and sends Arohi and Raj off.

Arjun runs calling Karan: Where are you?

Karan: Near mall main gate

Arjun reaches main gate: Karan, babyyy where did she goo?

Karan: She will be inside only hopefully

Karan calls home minister: Sir, please ensure that every vehicle that goes out of the mall road is checked for Gunjan. Thanks

Karan: Arjun, I am going inside to check for Gunjan, you just stay here. Vikram you stay with Arjun only

Vikram: OK bhaiya

so true fake card
so worried for Gunjan

Scene388 Gunjan kidnapped

Karan: and if papa-mom's phone come do not tell anything and scare them

Vikram panicky folds hand and starts praying: God save our babyyy

Arjun even more scared. He must have kept eye on Gunjan and gone with her to restroom.

Karan's personal security come running: Vikram, where is Yuvrajji?

Vikram: Inside mall, some of you go to back gate and check vehicles for Rajkumari. I will handle here with Arjun Sirrr

Security runs inside to check for Karan and some run to back gate.

Vikram: Arjun Sir, you see at this gate every person, I will go to the second gate and check

Arjun panicky and tensed: OK

Arjun confused has no clue how Gunjan can disappear like that.

Gunjan meanwhile taken to basement by lady.

Gunjan: Police aunty, where is my Baaa?

Lady: In car there

Gunjan: Where?
Lady: Comeee and lady takes her to the car

Gunjan: This is not my Baa's car

Lady grabs her mouth and two more hands pull her inside the back seat of car. Gunjan shocked and scared realized she has been tricked. She tries to free herself but kidnapper ties a handkerchief on her mouth so she does not scream and holds her tight. Then the man ties her hands and legs and grabs her and puts her into back trunk of car. The lady sits inside and the car goes to entrance near ticket counter. 

Meanwhile Karan checks her everywhere inside mall and finally goes to basement and stands near the ticket counter looking at the cars going out.
Good one prem...continue soon
good updates prem - tensed for gunjan - hope all is well
Scene389 Karan tries to rescue Gunjan

Gunjan is going breathless and starts wheezing in car trunk. Tears flow down her eyes in fear and she starts calling "Baaa papa" in her mind. Gunjan thought Baa always told her if you are in pain and trouble just close your eyes and call me and I will be there chutki. Gunjan prays "God please send my Baaa pleaseee. I am scared".

Karan is tensed where has his baby disappeared. His heart feels she is in trouble in danger. The car stops at ticket counter and the security checks it. But when security tells them to open the trunk the car driver starts the car. The security shouts him to stop the car.

Karan gets alerted "his chutki may be in the car trunk" that's why the car driver never opened trunk. Karan stands right in front of the car's path hoping they stop seeing him in front. The security go running behind the car. Karan who was standing a bit far stands in the path of the vehicle. The driver confused but to save his life hits Karan.

Karan gets hit and flunged to the side and his leg and hand is hurt but when car whizzes by he grabs on to the backside bumper. Karan is being dragged by the car. People start screaming in fear and start running. Karan does not want the car to go out of the compound gate as then it will be difficult to track the car and rescue his sister. He is trying his best to hold on despite being injured badly on his knee cap and hand. Gunjan's safety is his first priority. He knows if he leaves the car it will go out of the mall on road and then disappear in the traffic.

The foolish security has frozen have no idea how to stop the car. Security scared how do they stop that car. They cannot hit bullets as Rajkumari may be in back trunk and Karan is getting hurt dragged by the car. Vikram and Arjun and others on front gate hear the commotion and come running towards back gate.

Arjun and Vikram see Karan dragged by the car and get scared. Karan has a death grip on car bumper as if he leaves that car they will escape and he will not be able to save chutki who may be in car.Both run towards the car to help him but security stop them.

Karan is getting injured badly with the car dragging him along now almost near back gate. Finally one police officer runs in front and takes the gun and aims at the tyre on front wheel and the car comes to a screeching halt and Karan gets flunged far off by the impact and his head hits the ground.
Poor Karan - Hope arjun comes to his rescue sooon

good update prem - pls continue