Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Scene377 Karan warns Arjun

Karan: Will you tell me one thing?

Arjun: Yes

Karan: How did your hands get hurt?                                                                                       

Arjun fumbling: I               I got angry and smashed my hands against glass table

Karan: Angry on whom?

Arjun thinking: I cannot tell truth. I cannot tell him my life truths. Karan is too clever. He may piece everything together and come to conclusion that I am his brother. My truth may come out.   

Arjun: I                I got angry on myself

Karan: On yourself

Arjun: Yeah myself. So in anger I smashed my hand against glass

Karan: You are telling truth haan

Arjun bends his eyes: Yes

Karan thinking: Tell this cock and bull story to someone else not Karan buddy. Something is wrong somewhere. But you are hiding. Its OK. I will find out one day.

Karan ordering tone: Do not do such things again OK else

Arjun smiles: Else

Karan angry: Else Else I will give you two slaps

Arjun shocked: What?

Karan irritated: I am very serious. Do not go and remove anger of others on yourself on your hands legs OK

Arjun laughs: OK Else you will give me two slaps

myviewprem thumbnail
Scene378 Arjun's dadaji

Karan gets irritated and starts going out: I am going you are making fun of me

Arjun runs and holds his hand: Sorry baba sorry. Do not get angry please and holds his ears- I am sorry dadaji

Karan angry: I look like dadaji to you

Arjun pulls his cheeks: Dadaji, no ways. You scold and act like my great great great great grandfather. I am scared of this par dadaji(and laughs)

Karan initially shocked Arjun sometimes acts like a close family member with him like pulling cheeks, crying on lap etc. As a royal no one dared behave like that with him ever in life till now.

Arjun thinking: I was thinking Karan is like a baby brother and son to me and I will take care of him. But it is reverse he is taking care of me and treats me like I am his grandson.

Karan shakes his head thinking: If you keep doing things like these I have to become your pardada only to advice you and get you to correct path

Arjun: What are you thinking Karan?

Karan: Nothinggg, I have to leave now

Arjun hugs him: Karan, thanks a lot(chokes) for forgiving me for accepting meee for

Karan cuts in between: Welcome Arjun, welcome.  Take care and all the best for your new life

Arjun: Thanks

Karan: Never think you are alone, you have any problem remember to dial me or ask my help ok do not hesitate ever

Arjun nods his head.

Karan: Ok bye buddy, I have too much work

Arjun: One minuteee Karan

Karan stops. Arjun goes to his desk and takes two daaga's and gives to Karan.

Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good one prem - pls continue
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene379 Miracle in Arjun's life

Karan: What is this buddy?

Arjun: Holy thread, last week I had gone to Delhi Birla mandir and got them. Its for you and Gunjan

Karan chokes: You got this for me and chutkiii?

Arjun: Yes

Karan: Thanks a lot buddy thanks

Arjun: Welcome, Give, I will tie to your hand

Arjun takes the thread and ties it in Karan's hand.

Karan smiles: You have become quiet religious I see, chutki had told that you never go to temple or believe in God much

Arjun: Yes, but now I have been converted from a disbeliever to a believer

Karan: Usually that happens when God makes miracles in life. What miracle did God do in your life?

Arjun smiles: Many, I cannot count so manyyy

Karan: Really, I did not see any of them, your life is the same as before. As far as I know you never got any new project, never got a jackpot nothing so what miracle took place buddy

Arjun: One is in front of meee

Karan: Means
Arjun: God gave you as my friend, isn't that a miracle.

Karan smiles: Then he did a miracle in my life too. Got you to save my chutki from mall siege and made you my friend

Arjun thinks: That's not a miracle, indeed baby coming in my life as a friend was the greatest miracle because through her I found you, mom, papa, Dadaji my family.

myviewprem thumbnail
Scene380 Karan's 5 year plan for Arjun

Arjun: And an even bigger miracle is that you accepted me despite my criminal background, despite me hiding it from you, baby and your family

Karan smiles: Do not keep thinking of past, that was a dark past. Imagine like this in next 5 years I will get best businessman award from PM in delhiii, in next 5 years I will become the top 10 business man in world, in next 5 years I will have a house as big as a palace the best house in Chandigarh , in next 5 years I will ensure my family will get everything they want in life, nexttt  5 yearsss

Karan keeps on telling his 5 year plan envisioned for Arjun.

Arjun looks on in tears: Karan, I can get everything you are telling in seconds if I tell papa I am his son. Papa is top ten businessman in world, papa's palace is biggest house in Chandigarh. So I already have everything that you have envisioned to me just that I must tell papa that I am his son and I will get everything that you are envisioning for me and much more  

Karan looks at Arjun in tears hearing his 5 year plans for Arjun and stops

Karan: Now why are you crying? I thought you will be happy hearing my 5 year plan for you

Arjun wipes his tears and smiles: Thanks a lot for thinking so much about meee

Karan: Welcome buddyyy

Arjun: I also have a 5 year plan for youuu

Karan: Whattt buddy?

Arjun: That you be the No. 1 businessman in this world, that you get so famous that people will remember you after 1000 years also, that you get all happiness and always keep laughing all life, that all people in this world respect you and love you and I must see that in my eyes and feel happy and say proudly to everyone "Karan is my so(wants to say son)   friend  best friend"

Karan smiles: Thanks a lot for your wishes. OK, I am getting late, will meet you in evening at our regular coffee shop. Bye   

That was the happiest day of Arjun's life. He immediately ran to temple and thanked GOD for Karan accepting his background and rejecting Arohi's proposal and for not telling his parents about his criminal background. He was still his family's  friend after all. GOD truly loved him very much. It was proved again.
Edited by myviewprem - 12 years ago
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it's nice to see an emotional arjun, but please stop making him cry every other thing karan does or says, show his love for him another way, but updates were fab.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
nic updates yaar!!!!!prem we want to see arjuhi scenes too!!!!!😊
mysticlover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lovely updates..  wish arohi too see that arjun is a good person and telling the truth..  
arta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome updates
waiting for more
myviewprem thumbnail

Scene381 Arjuhi go out

Its Arjun-Arohi's wedding anniversary and Raj and Gunjan want a party from Arjun at any cost. So Arjun decides to take them out for a dinner and to a mall for shopping. 

Gunjan very excited as nowadays because of threat to her family from extremists her parents and brother restrict her from going anywhere.

Gunjan begging with papa for permission: Papa pleaseee let me gooo

PRS: No means no angel simpleee

Yashu: Baby there is threat to you, do not go out alone

Gunjan: But where am I alone mama, Arjun bhaiya and Raj are there

PRS: Still?

Gunjan has tears in eyes and sits on bed. PRS heart melts.

PRS: Okkk Okkk angel, you can go but come soon

Gunjan jumps with joy: OKkk papaaa

Yashu: Do not run here there, stay with Arjun and Raj only

Arohi, Arjun, Raj and Gunjan go to dinner. Unknown to Gunjan her father has sent body guards to keep track of her moment. Also, unknown to anyone terrorists are following her from many weeks waiting for opportunity to kidnap her. Arohi is still not trusting Arjun on her grandfather having killed his mother by trapping her and Arjun still angry on Arohi.

Raj: Dad, look mom is thereee

Raj and Gunjan run to Arohi: Hello mom, hello aunty

Arohi: Hi baby, hello Raj

Raj and Gunjan sit on table.

Arjun: Hello

Arohi: Helloo

Arjun: Raj, sit with mom, I will sit with Gunjan