Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Discussion 09 / 23 (Page 9)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

aur yahi alsi pana ishaan ji ko bahut mehnga padega mumbai jakarLOL...main toh daat dete hoon ishaan ki ...zara bhi nahi dara suhana ko mumbai le jane seWink

Saadi Karne se nahi dara toh Mumbai lejane se kyun daregaa !!!! Waise bhi 7 Janmo taak saath nibhane kaa vaada kiya hain !!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.Gmeenakshi_16111192

meenakshi_16 IF-Rockerz
meenakshi_16
meenakshi_16

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by 111192

aur yahi alsi pana ishaan ji ko bahut mehnga padega mumbai jakarLOL...main toh daat dete hoon ishaan ki ...zara bhi nahi dara suhana ko mumbai le jane seWink

Saadi Karne se nahi dara toh Mumbai lejane se kyun daregaa !!!! Waise bhi 7 Janmo taak saath nibhane kaa vaada kiya hain !!! ROFL

Aur Bechara Ishaan soch raha hoga ki Kash yeh 7wa janam hoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by netri

K.Dadi ne kaam sonpa toh Itni Wyninng ???? Bap re , Kaam naa karne ke hazar bahane !!!!Wink

btw where are the 2 S..I wanna hear their side of the story nowLOL

Honoured to be termed as o e of the S,s . Thank you very much, Suhana was horrible today, really really bad, who is she to give advice!! Unless she runs a house on her own or cook 24/7 , clean 24/7, talk in 0 decible, read other peoples mind and what's in people,s heart she has no right to give advice wether free or charge. Kushaps are unique, they deserve an award which by the way they are going to get by the looks of the of nomination as Suhana is not part of receiving anything! So Suhana mai has no place in Kyshap family except in there HEART as there HEART s made up of gold, bow down to Kyshaps, as KK rightly does, Suhana should doobofy in chullu bhar pani as her own family has no faith in her, well mr. Bajpai should have thought about it when he was raising her, it's too late now, and Kyshaps would have given a GOOD LESSON or two.
How does it sound??? Like 2 S,s !!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meenakshi_16111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Aur Bechara Ishaan soch raha hoga ki Kash yeh 7wa janam hoLOL

ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   ROFL   
YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsMadameX

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Honoured to be termed as o e of the S,s . Thank you very much, Suhana was horrible today, really really bad, who is she to give advice!! Unless she runs a house on her own or cook 24/7 , clean 24/7, talk in 0 decible, read other peoples mind and what's in people,s heart she has no right to give advice wether free or charge. Kushaps are unique, they deserve an award which by the way they are going to get by the looks of the of nomination as Suhana is not part of receiving anything! So Suhana mai has no place in Kyshap family except in there HEART as there HEART s made up of gold, bow down to Kyshaps, as KK rightly does, Suhana should doobofy in chullu bhar pani as her own family has no faith in her, well mr. Bajpai should have thought about it when he was raising her, it's too late now, and Kyshaps would have given a GOOD LESSON or two.

i really feel bad for suhana when KK does not show any trust in her own daughter(at least Bm show some trust in her)...he always sides with kasyap whether its suhana's fault or not...and always make mockrey of suhana and praise kasyap...ok fine ...but he never ever thinks that it was he who raised suhana this way(he is at least 50% at fault for what suhana is today)Ouch
MadameX IF-Sizzlerz
MadameX
MadameX

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Chota mooh badi baat...no offence...but Anita ji...you look so good when you act decent and dont overdo things.OuchSmileI like KD more than GD

Everyone looks good when they act decent and don't overdo things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I dis agree , All I want from Suhana to say OUT LOUD How much she appriciates what everyone has done for her Just like BM - RB today . It makes me feel better . Just telling others , What they mean to me or How Lucky I m to have them in my life . If I don't say it but just understand it but not tell them , It also looks as if I have no clue ot I dont care enough [ while both r wrong in suhana's case but she has n't told each individual yet ]  . But this is what I want from Suhana. 
     As for KK I always said , KK failed as DAD . He & Suhana r lucky that Family suhana is in doesn't want her to grow up or force her to change . They r letting suhana take her time , & Slowly she is growing up [ Sometimes feels as if she is taking steps backwards ] 
     Suhana has Good Heart but Not everyone is fortunate enough like Suhana . Whatif Tomorrow they will learn of Saroj's in law r far off from Kashyaps . 
     She can give advice but specially she is the one who needs the advice most is Kinda weird !!!  That's all from me . 

Go to top