Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MadameX

Aur tumhare aate hi, the thread starts wilting. 😡😆😆

Bye Meenu Kumari. 😆 Good to finally get to talk to you a little even though it wasn't BBC. 😆

just to drive away the notorious kids like ya😉
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

just to drive away the notorious kids like ya😉

I can't be driven away no matter what. 😉😆
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aur tumhare aate hi, the thread starts wilting. 😡😆😆

Bye Meenu Kumari. 😆 Good to finally get to talk to you a little even though it wasn't BBC. 😆

Ekta mai aap jis thread mein  aa jaye woh thread khud ba khud BBC ho jata hai😆
MadameX thumbnail
But did I do BBC, Renu Madame Ji? 😉 I was discussing with dear Meenu Ji. 😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Please teach us how to do it right. 😆 My little brother is a complete tv addict and he never goes a day without watching tv for at least 1 hour...so if I need to control him, I blackmail him with tv. But as he's growing up, this won't work anymore. 😆 In fact, he doesn't care and started blackmailing me back. 😆

Just keep ur face expression less , firm tone , look into their eyes , don't blink , just tell them , If they still don't believe U stay to the point If U have said I'll throw away ur stuff then throw away , If U say I won't do this for U , don't do that . Just stay true to ur word . They will believe U . But no smile , laughing , sincere face . In no time world is yours ðŸ˜†
MadameX thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Just keep ur face expression less , firm tone , look into their eyes , don't blink , just tell them , If they still don't believe U stay to the point If U have said I'll throw away ur stuff then throw away , If U say I won't do this for U , don't do that . Just stay true to ur word . They will believe U . But no smile , laughing , sincere face . In no time world is yours ðŸ˜†

Thing is it's so hard for me not not laugh or smile...Even after yelling at someone for irritating me, I'll smile at the end and my heart will melt and I''ll give a hug. 😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Gurumata ki Jai ho...😆
Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago
iViews thumbnail

Thing is it's so hard for me not not laugh or smile...Even after yelling at someone for irritating me, I'll smile at the end and my heart will melt and I''ll give a hug. 😆

That is the key mate , Keep face straight , look in to eye no blinking , Even if U bluff they take U seriously . This is how I get people to do what I want them to do . 
tejeshec thumbnail

For irritating you(In Quotes):

Aisa bhi hota hai kya?😆
iViews thumbnail

Originally posted by: tejeshec

Gurumata ko Jai ho...😆

So who r U going to experiment on ? 

Funny thing is I have use this tone to stop U guys from talking abt me & It has worked !!! ðŸ¤£