Will Gopi appear for her exams-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Will Gopi appear for her exams?      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In the maha-episode of hit show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, Rashi will once again plan against Gopi. She has got some tricks up her sleeve to hinder Gopi who is gearing up for her examinations. Will her plans work this time?

A STAR Plus.in source elaborates, "While Kokila and Aham are busy handling Kinjal's ad on cable and trying to take it off air, Rashi will be up to her usual tricks and try to stop Gopi from studying. This time she will have a clever plan in mind which she hopes will succeed. Neither does she want Gopi to appear for her exams, nor does she want to be caught plotting against Gopi. By making Gopi apply a kajal tampered with chili powder, will Rashi convince everyone that Gopi has contracted conjunctivitis? If this wasn't all, Rashi will put her plan B into action too." Will anyone at home notice Rashi's devious plans? Will Gopi be able to appear for her exams?

Feeling ill and apprehensive, Gopi says, "I follow the motto of never to give up. I think God is testing me by putting these hurdles in my path. I am determined to overcome all troubles- pain in my eyes or not, I will appear for my exams. I am focused on getting an education not just for myself but also for Ahamji. Now that he is also interested in my studies, I want to make him proud. Yes I am a bit worried as to how I will write my paper but I will find a way. Kanhaji will show me a way, I believe."

Rashi explains her reasons, "Why does Gopi need to study is beyond my understanding. She is the elder bahu of the house, everyone dotes on her and she has everything- not that she needs anything other than the basics in life as she can't appreciate the finer things in life. So why is she studying? I have to work in the house when she goes to school. Now due to her exams, I have to do her share of work too, this is unfair. But other than these reasons, there is a bigger one. I don't want her to study because then she will become intelligent and I won't be able to handle and manipulate her according to the way I want her to. I think this time my plans will succeed and she won't be able to go for her exams."

Will Rashi succeed in keeping Gopi away from her exams? Find out only in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus.

Starplus.in news  |   Friday, September 23, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2295/will-gopi-appear-for-her-exams.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😆 So it's chilli powder in the kajal and not glue as we thought...thanks for sharing.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

😆 So it's chilli powder in the kajal and not glue as we thought...thanks for sharing.

lol😆well people just rinse it out...its chilli powder...it will eventually wear off
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh well that is a relief! at least no harm is done to gopi's eyes..we all at one time or other rub our hands in the eyes with chillie n it doesn't do any permanent damage other than temporary discomfort!!...

n thanx 4 sharing😳
Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for sharing ... chilli powder i dnt understand how Rashi feels happy by putting other person in pain,,,,,,,,,,,,,