HEMA - This one is for U! Ek dil Hai VM! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

Oh Seli dear - Wait I will send ur Abhay to you

Oops Abhay is feeling a bit.. umm ticked - yeh ladkiyon ko baachane kaa kaam isse hi kyun miltha hai.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Tell him..that his love...his Darling..his sweetheart Selina is in trouble..he will come..and then rescue me...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm falling..in 5 mins i may fall down from the cliff..๐Ÿ˜†
Cari, do u you want to murder us today.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I faint to see your VM. Extremely awesome dear & your selected song is totally harmonized with Abhiya. Love u for this cute & sweet VM.๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Selinapiya

Tell him..that his love...his Darling..his sweetheart Selina is in trouble..he will come..and then rescue me...โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm falling..in 5 mins i may fall down from the cliff..๐Ÿ˜†
He said Tell Selina to hang on - He's gonna send Haseena to your rescue! WATCH OUT SELINA!!!!!
Awww cari such a cute VM๐Ÿค—

Now I hope our cute bachchi Hemoo doesn't eat much bhaav and comes back๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Cari...superb Song Selection...its truely an romantic number...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Abhaya uff...dey were just Amazing๐Ÿ˜
plus i really liked d scenes especially dat Deadly and killer eye-lock of Abhaya in jungle wen abhay was heeling pia๐Ÿ˜
plus i got 2 c Metz also..๐Ÿ˜ i am really missing her a lot๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks u cari 4 dis awsum VM...๐Ÿค—
And i m sure Hema is surely gonna love dis VM...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿค—
Thanks Anu - sorry like button is playing up.
Thanks a lot mate.. Aaj bas sab ko faint karne kaa irrada hai! ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

HA HA CARI..here I am๐Ÿ˜† ..Waise RITZIEtum kamal ho yaar.๐Ÿ˜†..I left & came back in a jiffy & you dint even know..GOSH that is awesome๐Ÿคฃ..you need to see my two posts then..one yesterday wala & one  I posted just now you will get a glimpse of my obsession & madness of ABHIYA.๐Ÿ˜ณ..๐Ÿคฃ I love you CARI & RITZIE>.aw..I know you can kill anyone for me..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thanks Cari. VM tumne Hema ke liye banaya tha toh uske comment par guzaara karo๐Ÿ˜ก, JK๐Ÿ˜† You always do lovely work with VMs. I didn't comment bcoz I didn't get a chance to see it yet.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

@Hema - Jab tum lo hangama karte ho, mein office mein hoti hoon - I have to be quite. Jab mera hangama karne ka time aata hai, tum log so rahe hote ho. Fir jab dobara hangama karte ho toh mein so rahi hoti hoon. Isiliye kaafi khabrein mujh tak pahuchati hi nahin hai. But I am so happy that you are back behood and besharam๐Ÿ˜† And don't you ever try to go again๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Cari - yeh CVs toh zara dekhenge baad mein.๐Ÿ˜† Inko chain nahi aaya itna mazaak uda liya inka?๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awww...CARI.๐Ÿค—.you are making me cry now yaar.๐Ÿ˜ญ.totally flat kardiya.๐Ÿ˜›.I mean shabh nahin hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ.& I must say..within a span of our 2 months old friendship you have given me so much apna pan & sweetest feeling of a greatest friend..GOSH I feel sooo great nwo.& fully hu,bled with your love & everyones..LOVE I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE>.I AM HERE ..very much here right from now..WITH MY FULTU FALTU MAD BESHARM..LONG.no one can read fully posts..feeling fully NORMAL..๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—AWESOMEST VM EVER GOD BLESS & thank you..
Thanks yaar.. Ur friendship - means a lot to me too. So wanna see a lot of besharmi on the forum from you! Bade dilwaali!
Originally posted by chakku

Awww cari such a cute VM๐Ÿค—

Now I hope our cute bachchi Hemoo doesn't eat much bhaav and comes back๐Ÿ˜†
Shes back dear - and Thank you.
Wow Beautiful and Cute Vm Carisma๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜Blush and Faints after watch itโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

Reserved
edited: wow cari awesome vm,loved it to the core,hema khush ho gayi hogi,loved the song its my fav.scenes was mindblowing which u used in vm.Edited by Miracle_leo - 12 years ago