Members Lounge
Members Lounge

Any reoccuring dreams (Page 3)

Jem4Himesh IF-Sizzlerz
Jem4Himesh
Jem4Himesh

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Gr8 topic sai...

whenever i go in a tube station, you know where there are really long esaclators? Well usually that night i always seem 2 have a dream that I am falling down a high flight of stairs and that usually scares me and wakes me up!

Confused

jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 8:20am | IP Logged
My turn to tell ya lot abt my nightmares since childhood that keeps repeating ova and over again, thats why im so bad.LOL M first one was me , my mom, dad and bro were in this lonely forestry/jungle thing with a spooky house think way up on a high hill and bats flying around it in the middle of the forestry/jungly thing. us four reach to the middle of the jungley place and theres steps leading down to this platform and theres bones and skulls lying around there with a pack of wolves snapping at us. we try going to the other side without the wolves following us but no luck, they kept going to where I was going, My dad, Mom and Bro got to the other side when I was all alone on the opposite side of them n also on the side of spooky house. I tryed crossing and it worked but when I reached the middle of the platform a bat came n bit onto my hand and my parents and bro ran leaving me all alone on the platform and as I was trying to stop blood trickling from my hand the wolves came and................I woke up as I screamed in the dream!!!!!My other dream is a scarier one so I wont share it......because of those two dreams my life is like this.............
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hey sorry abt yesterday, I was acting so mean and stuff, It's all the stupid dreams fault!!!!
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I don't have one dream in particular....But one which has come three times to me is specially after exams (infact all three times where after my exams) That I don't know my paper....I don't know the question and i don't know what to write in it....which makes me scared in dream very much.
|Persephone| IF-Sizzlerz
|Persephone|
|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director, BollyCurry Executive Director

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:24am | IP Logged
i have dreamless sleep or atleast i can't remember them...

n u really lucky k_fan...
bas02 Goldie
bas02
bas02

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hmm...i don't really have reoccurring dreams...but i had this nightmare when i was little, that i still remember, that i was in school by myself and a big, big scary monster was outside!!!It was sooo scary, i woke up in the middle of the night calling for my mummy!Cry
jazmine IF-Dazzler
jazmine
jazmine

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bas02

hmm...i don't really have reoccurring dreams...but i had this nightmare when i was little, that i still remember, that i was in school by myself and a big, big scary monster was outside!!!It was sooo scary, i woke up in the middle of the night calling for my mummy!Cry
poor u bas di, thats the same thing wat happened to me wen I was a baby and I had that Stupid Idiot Dream.
munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 27 February 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

MY DREAM IS PROBABLLY THE SCARIEST, SOOO DON'T READ IT IF U GET SCARED EASILY:

I alwayse dream that i m stuck in my old house in pakistan and i m surrounded by diffrent dead bodies of all my family and friends, and there are those creepyScreamingGrim Reaper creatures roaming around trying to kill meMummy, and i m trying to hide from them by hiding behind diffrent furniturePeeking Over Fence, and the doors and everything. i get that dream soo often specially when i have a horrible day.   Screaming

Edited by munizaaa - 27 February 2005 at 3:12pm

Go to top