Any reoccuring dreams - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
i have this dream that i am running down stairs and i fall down and then i always wake up!!!
i have this dream that someone dressed in white is pulling me off my bed and beating me with a broom.
I always had the dream that I miserably fail in my exams !!!!!! and this ruins my holidays , cant enjoy the good night sleep even during holidays 😭😭  then later tried out meditation and it helped !!!!!!! 😛😛 now I can sleep till 11 in the morning !!!!!!!

There is only only dream or rather nightmare that I've seen twice in my life. It was about this uncle of mine who in my dreams wanted to kill me. And not just any way, he wanted to slash me through a wood chopping machine into to symmetrical halves. I tried telling my parents but before i cud they left me with him. In a desperate fleet to save myself I hid from him and fell asleep, only to find out that he had caught me and had me on the board. The machine was roaring at me. That's all I can remember.

Both times I had the exact scene.

Gr8 topic sai...

whenever i go in a tube station, you know where there are really long esaclators? Well usually that night i always seem 2 have a dream that I am falling down a high flight of stairs and that usually scares me and wakes me up!

😕

My turn to tell ya lot abt my nightmares since childhood that keeps repeating ova and over again, thats why im so bad.😆 M first one was me , my mom, dad and bro were in this lonely forestry/jungle thing with a spooky house think way up on a high hill and bats flying around it in the middle of the forestry/jungly thing. us four reach to the middle of the jungley place and theres steps leading down to this platform and theres bones and skulls lying around there with a pack of wolves snapping at us. we try going to the other side without the wolves following us but no luck, they kept going to where I was going, My dad, Mom and Bro got to the other side when I was all alone on the opposite side of them n also on the side of spooky house. I tryed crossing and it worked but when I reached the middle of the platform a bat came n bit onto my hand and my parents and bro ran leaving me all alone on the platform and as I was trying to stop blood trickling from my hand the wolves came and................I woke up as I screamed in the dream!!!!!My other dream is a scarier one so I wont share it......because of those two dreams my life is like this.............
Hey sorry abt yesterday, I was acting so mean and stuff, It's all the stupid dreams fault!!!!
I don't have one dream in particular....But one which has come three times to me is specially after exams (infact all three times where after my exams) That I don't know my paper....I don't know the question and i don't know what to write in it....which makes me scared in dream very much.
i have dreamless sleep or atleast i can't remember them...

n u really lucky k_fan...
hmm...i don't really have reoccurring dreams...but i had this nightmare when i was little, that i still remember, that i was in school by myself and a big, big scary monster was outside!!!It was sooo scary, i woke up in the middle of the night calling for my mummy!😭