Any reoccuring dreams

sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
I was wondering if u guys have any dreams that keep on reoccuring and they are the most weird things and scare you like anything?

Well let me share mine

I always get a dream that i am not attending a class that i have signed up for. I am enrolled but for some reason i forget that i am enrolled in that class and keep on "skipping" it. Then when that class has the final exam i for some reason figure out that i was enrolled in that class and i go and sit in that class to take the exam. But i don't know anything about that subject since i never attended the class and i fail 😭

It occurs almost every day and every day i get fooled and wake up in the middle of the night scared 😑 😑 😑

Over to you...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kripawgr thumbnail

hey thats scary sai

here is mine

well its very constructive than destructive.

whenever i have exams i always sleep at arround 10pm in night

u will say ...............what ?????????

yeah its true ya know why because i revise in dreams

hey its true ..i practically revise my subjecty in dreams and when i get up i am so relaxed and fresh and no tension

i am fortunate and have alway faired excellent so far

does anyone has the same phenomemnon going on

also what ya guys think of this

is it unbeleiuvable to accept

its really true ..

take care

sai14 thumbnail
kfan that's so unbelievable. You are lucky too   πŸ˜†

you know the only dream i get during exams is that i am so stressed out during that exam and because of my stress i forget everything πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kripawgr thumbnail

thanks sai ... yeah its unbelievable i know

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†funny sai

jazmine thumbnail
My dream hmmmmmmmm. I have one or twowhich I had ever since childhood , so when I was 1 years old, im not gonna reveal it coz ofhttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/18044. Humph!!!!!
kripawgr thumbnail

πŸ˜†so funny jenny

i wish i was arround ya now ..you would have realised how cute and sweet ya are ..and it ya make such an difference to us too

sai14 thumbnail
lol k-fan πŸ˜†

jenny u r making me laugh like anything today. my sweet adorable lil sis.

wait until monday and i will give u the biggest gift u can get. theek hai?
kripawgr thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†me 2 sai

i just cant stop laughing

what are ya up to jenny

but hey please keep doing the sameπŸ˜†

samir_soni thumbnail
it's late at night and i am all alone in the school with all the lights turned off!
Selina thumbnail

When I have tests in school the next day, I usually have dreams of failing the test.

Anyways, I had this dream 2 nights ago, that one of my front teeth just fell out, and I was trying to push it back in, and it wouldn't stick. I tried to use glue, but it didn't work. I woke up in the morning and checked if all my teeth were there, and realized it was only a dream.