Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rumor Mill: Madhuri D. heading to file a divorce (Page 6)

TuesdaysChild Senior Member

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Wouldn't be surprised if this were true to be honest. I don't get the feeling she's as content with her life of anonymity as she thought she would be. She got married when she was ready and had had enough of the career thing and I'm sure it was enough for her, for a time. But it appears she's becoming restless again. It's possible the hubby will come with her but what are the odds? Hope they can work things out though, a failed marriage is always a sad thing.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
probably just a rumor 
VishaD. IF-Addictz

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I don't think this is true Confused
jjairam Senior Member

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by youknowme

How exactly does the C aspect of  "ABCD"  apply and why is a person "confused" just because they were born and grew up in a new home? By this logic everyone needs to learn the exact layout of their grandparents house even if they no longer live there and are some place else entirely.
Is my son confused if he doesn't know all about the San Francisco I grew up in even if he has spent his life in and function in an entirely different state now?
I never really understood how acclimating yourself to your new home and its ways was such a horrible thing.

I think the C refers to the complete dichotomy in the lifestyles and habits of the world outside the four walls of the home and the world inside.

My kids who have been in India for a year remark on how different it is to see the whole world around them (now) reflect what is going on inside the house.
cutiepies Senior Member

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Recession is not the reason behind relocation: Madhuri

Madhuri Dixit's decision to move - bag and baggage included - to India, has sparked off all kinds of rumours and speculations.

The actress is shifting base from Denver, USA to Mumbai permanently, early next month along with her husband Dr Shriram Nene and their sons Ryan and Arin. Dr Nene, a US citizen and a cardiovascular surgeon has never lived in India before. So what gives?
In a telephonic chat, Madhuri clears the air. Read on...

Is recession behind this relocation?
lNot at all. We have been fortunate enough not to be affected by it at all. Ram, is a doctor and he's in a profession that's always going to be much in demand. There have been so many unfortunate families who have been affected by recession and are going through hard times but we are fine. Truth is, Ram has always been fascinated by India and his heart always remained there whenever he's come to Mumbai. He wants to see the Howrah Bridge in Kolkata, Shimla in Himachal Pradesh, the Charminar in Hyderabad and the Ajmer Shariff dargah in Rajasthan as he's heard so much about them.

Ram's a US citizen, won't he find the transition difficult?
No. Ram would come to India when he was 12 years old and spend his summers here so he's comfortable with the system. Yes, the transition is difficult and emotional too but once you know what you are doing you can adapt and get used to the change. Also, Ram is easy-going and very friendly by nature, so he can adapt himself to any social and work culture comfortably. He has always loved India and he wants the children to grow up in an Indian culture. My parents, who stay with us, are also keen to come back. They are growing old and are thrilled that they will be returning to their motherland.

What's your state of mind right now?
Shifting from one country to another is physically and emotionally taxing. Right now, I am packing our stuff so we can come back in October. There's a whole gamut of emotions I am going through and there is a lot of packing to do... I have been here for 10 years and have friends here. We had two cats but both passed away last year. The kids are having mixed emotions - they are sad about leaving their best friends behind in the US but are excited as India is a different environment.

Will you sell off your Denver house?
No. We won't be selling off our beautiful home in Denver. It's a lovely house with a garden and where do you get such space in Mumbai? The world has become a smaller place and one can always go back and forth.

When did you decide to shift base?
It was not a sudden decision nor was it brewing for a long time. I think it was our destiny. When we thought about it we felt maybe it's a good move and everything in life happens in its own time. I have a house in Juhu and we will be staying there.

Do you want to resume a full-time film career again?
I will do something that makes me happy and excites me. Kids will always be my priority. I will never be so busy that I don't have time to look after them.
TheRager IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
I saw that article in the newspaper. They are a good looking couple.
Micky_elle Goldie

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Well, I have been following Madhuri's interviews since I was a aunt always stocked old stardust & filmfare mags and I used to enjoy reading them Smile
In many of her interviews Madhuri had always stated she wanted to marry a doctor and move to the US..luckily things worked in favour of her..she married sriram, a doctor and he was also based in the US. He was also unaware of how big she was in Mumbai, which I found real strange, considering he being an Indian..but I guess there are exceptions.
Madhuri always maintained when quizzed abt marriage that she would move mountains to make her marriage Im sure if these rumours are true, she must have tried her best to sort things out but did not happen!!
Also I dont think her husband would be happy to suddenly relocate to Mumbai..a lot of people who start living in the West find it difficult to move back to India, their priorities change so its not going to be easy for him and the kids!!
monicapatwa Newbie

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
maybe the key words in IV are 'parents live with us..old..thrilled to be going to India'..hence the move for a couple yrs.

Go to top