Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rumor Mill: Madhuri D. heading to file a divorce (Page 3)

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mkaTuesdaysChildTa-ta-bye-byeSim_NimIrisduplexsheenu32moon.riverMehr-k-Kruti.S-Dimdim.koolchickana1MrsNealCaffrey-SMay31--MOTHER-Bazingaafriends_rockSiddhi_bamboocoptermysticgoryfilmsLimitLessFanMeena1-SalShah4eva-

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

This showbiz...the glamor...the fame... the adultation... is all like an addiction...
Once you get used to it, its hard to let go... Thats exactly one of the reasons that Karisma's marriage did not work... Bcoz she could not just let it all go and live with him in Delhi...
The same pattern I see in Madhuri too... Ouch

I agree here with you.

at the same time while it might be a learning experience for the kids it can also cause trouble. In the states they probably are not use to having photographers watching their every move. And being taken care of like royalty. I feel the attention can affect them in a bad way, unless madhuri keeps them in an environment far from the spot light.

I really wonder how her husband will adjust in india. not that india is not advanced but still there are many things he will have to adjust to.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mkaMehr-kkoolchickSiddhi_Bazingaabamboocopter

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I agree Kids being rooted in Indian culture is such a lame excuse. I grew up in India and I find the kids here to be more aware of the Hindu culture than the kids in Bangalore. The kids here regularly go to religion classes on Sundays and are very involved in philantrophic activites from a very young age. They learn about the scriptures and even sanskrit.
yes it does depend on a large extent how the parents want to raise the kids. You can have the best of both worlds.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mkaIrisduplexmoon.riverSim_NimMehr-kkoolchickfriends_rockSiddhi_bamboocoptermysticgoryfilms-SalShah4eva-

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Maddy-

This showbiz...the glamor...the fame... the adultation... is all like an addiction...
Once you get used to it, its hard to let go... Thats exactly one of the reasons that Karisma's marriage did not work... Bcoz she could not just let it all go and live with him in Delhi...
The same pattern I see in Madhuri too... Ouch

exactly 

thats why i believe actresses shld not marry to someone who does not live in Mumbai bcz it will always end up in divorce or problems ...specially Big actresses like Madhuri and Krishma ... if they cant stay away frm glamour simple marry with a person who lives in mumbai and they all the time can be in lime light like Kajol, Twinkle and sonali etc 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mkaTa-ta-bye-byeMehr-kkoolchickBazingaaSiddhi_-SalShah4eva-

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona93

Oh! dsnt come as  a surprise...her decision to relocate to India was hinting towards trouble in her marriage

Its so sad dat dey are very few ppl from BW who have successful marriages...either they seperate or live together only to escape from media trouble

You know thats the first thing i thought when i heard she is coming back to India full time, her hubby is a top surgeon (i think), so him coming back i wouldnt expect it much but it does sound something is up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

babloo_mkaMehr-kyouknowme

babloo_mka Senior Member
babloo_mka
babloo_mka

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

Hope it's not true but odds are that it is. 

I'm born and raised in Vancouver, Canada and growing up I went to Punjabi & kirtan school after elementary class, spoke Punjabi at home and started watching Hindi/Punjabi/Pak-Punjabi movies while growing up.  A lot of people that meet me think I came from India and it's a total shocker that I was born here.  Whenever I went to India each time I see more and more Indians trying to be like the west.

Parents can guide the kids into the direction they want them to go to at a young age so they can get grounded with their roots and also learn their mother tongue, moving to India to do just that is too extreme.  I'm sure Madhuri and Dr. Nene know that so claiming this is the reason is foolish as we can all see through that. 

To me Madhuri has always seemed like a person who really loved the spotlight, glamour and all so obviously she would want to come back. From some time she was waiting for offers but a small reason could be that her family is overseas so if a movie went over it's schedule then it may be a problem, best way to have this hindrance out is by moving back to good, old Mumbai where all the filmy action is.   She can send feelers to SRK for work as he's wanting to do a romantic film and they had great chemistry onscreen and their pairing wouldn't be off. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick-Kruti.S-MrsNealCaffreySiddhi_BazingaabamboocopterMeena1-SalShah4eva-

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Shocked hope not

But yeah Madhuri always seemed like she is too much into the limelight and glamour of BW

MrsNealCaffrey IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaabamboocoptermysticgoryfilms

Go to top