Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Rumor Mill: Madhuri D. heading to file a divorce

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mizhi

hasini009 IF-Addictz
hasini009
hasini009

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bamboocopter

But according to a gossip website, the actress is facing marital discord with her husband Dr Shriram Nene and hence planning to shift base to India. 

ye bhi ho saktha hai ki madhuri planning to shift base to India without Shriram's consent, and hence the actress is facing marital discord with her husband.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehr-k--ania--koolchickSiddhi_--sunshine--Sano88

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Oh! dsnt come as  a surprise...her decision to relocate to India was hinting towards trouble in her marriage

Its so sad dat dey are very few ppl from BW who have successful marriages...either they seperate or live together only to escape from media trouble

Edited by Shona93 - 23 September 2011 at 6:35am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusbabloo_mkaIrisduplexMehr-kyouknowmetvdekhakoolchickfriends_rockSiddhi_-Mmmmm---sunshine--IHeartDeepika.-PinaColada-bamboocopterLimitLessFanSano88

ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
i doubt she's coming back just for a divorce. she can get a divorce in US to. 
-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
I think it is just a rumour.
Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yes, she certainly isnt comin to India just for a divorce...like hasini said dat can be a reason for problems in her marriage

Bt WHY is she moving neverthless??! Wasnt she happy der?Confused
ana1 IF-Rockerz
ana1
ana1

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shona93

yes, she certainly isnt comin to India just for a divorce...like hasini said dat can be a reason for problems in her marriage

apparently she is coming back so her kids can be connected to their roots. she wants them to learn about their culture and also learn hindi

What i don't understand is of indian parents in general not jus clebs, that if they are going to live abroad they should try to connect their children to the cultre as a child. I have seen this happen to a lot of families i know. As a child the parents are to busy making sure the child knows only english so he/she can fit in with their gora friends. But as the child grows up they are totally ABCD and then the parents complainConfused. Its not important to go to india jus to connect children with the culture. My mom use to take me to gurdwara every week and only spoke to in punjabi at home. She consistenly reminded me of my vaules, plus i started watching bolly movies at the age of 4LOL

this is for all parents don't wait for the child to grow up to teach them about their background start with them soon as possible

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusbabloo_mkatulsi003rose-girlSim_Nim.Monami.TintinleMechantsweet_angel27tvdekhasarasingh86koolchick--ania---Kruti.S-friends_rockSiddhi_DexterkichokriIHeartDeepika.mysticgoryfilmsbamboocopter-Mmmmm-BazingaaLimitLessFan-GayabCat-ani_grnaadanmasakalli-SalShah4eva-

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ana1

Originally posted by Shona93

apparently she is coming back so her kids can be connected to their roots. she wants them to learn about their culture and also learn hindi

What i don't understand is of indian parents in general not jus clebs, that if they are going to live abroad they should try to connect their children to the cultre as a child. I have seen this happen to a lot of families i know. As a child the parents are to busy making sure the child knows only english so he/she can fit in with their gora friends. But as the child grows up they are totally ABCD and then the parents complainConfused. Its not important to go to india jus to connect children with the culture. My mom use to take me to gurdwara every week and only spoke to in punjabi at home. She consistenly reminded me of my vaules, plus i started watching bolly movies at the age of 4LOL

this is for all parents don't wait for the child to grow up to teach them about their background start with them soon as possible

I agree, and Ana you punjabi too coolSmileClap

Plus some were saying here that something mightbe going on. Maybe this is the gossip website they talking about. we might have undercover media people roaming around hereWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1

Go to top