Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

::JalebiBai-of-the-Week::[23/09/11] (Page 6)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hey Congratulations PurpleFairy!!...
Jalebi Bai ki Hot Seat bahut bahut mubarak ho

PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

Edited by mahi0809 - 25 September 2011 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hey Neethi Congrtas!

Thank youHug

I m going to ask only five questions

1. U were on cloud nine when ______(fill in the balnks) My parents shifted to Delhi (:

2. If u were not neethi, Whom u want 2 b? I'm very happy being me. Would rather be no one elseLOL

3.The most embarrassing moment that u hav faced Haven't faced anything overly embarrassing yet, thankfully. I'm good with getting out of awkward situationsLOL.LOL

4.If u c Shyam( not Abhaas), wat will u do? Try to expose him?LOL

5.Ur fav cuisine Depends on the dish. I'm not really a cuisine specific person but I think Italian is one cuisine where I like almost all the dishes (:

Dats all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--SillyPepper-Deepali-

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Chillz answer to ur answers

--sumana13--.Jane..

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Originally posted by --sunshine--

• What are caterpillars afraid of? Mere Brother Ki Dulhan
  • Why is the letter T like an island? Kyunki Saas bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
  • Why can't Batman go fishing? Kyunki Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai
  • What did one eye say to the other? Miley Jab Hum Tum
  • What should never be eaten after its served? Jalebi Bai
  • What did the tie say to the hat? Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
  • Which side of a duck has the most feathers? Teesri Aankh
  • What did the ghost say to the invisible man? Hello Brother
  • What music do Mummies like? Phantom Of Opera
  • What did the math book say to the history book? Wanna Be my Chhamak Chhalo
  • What did the doctor say to the man who complained he was shrinking? The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
  • What did King Kong say when he called the wrong number? Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
  • How do you make seven even? Do Aur Do Paanch
  • What do you call a country where all the automobiles are pink? Mean Girls
  • What do snakes do after they have a fight? Dillagi
  • How many seconds are in a year? 1920
  • What kind of witch lives on the beach? Chronicles of Narnia
  • When is a car not a car? Jab Pyaar Kisi Se Hota Hai
  • What is yours, but your friends use it more than you do? Meri Soni Meri Tamanna
  • What do skeletons use to communicate? Jhansi Ki Rani
  • Why do dogs scratch themselves? Because You're Worth It
  • Five guys walk into a bar, why didn't the sixth? Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
  • Why did Cinderella's soccer team always lose? Kuch Toh Log Kahenge
  • Why did Cinderella's coach sit her on the bench? Bade Achhe Lagte Hain
  • A butcher is six foot tall, wears size 14 shoes, and has a 50 inch waist. What does he weigh? Dhai Kilo Ka Haath
  • You are trapped in a room with no windows and a locked door. How do you get out? Emotional Attyachar
  • Who said: "Duh suddle cub up to borrow"? Navya
  • Forewards it is heavy, backwards it is not. What is it? Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
  • The more you feed it The more it grows high But if you give it water It shall quickly Die What is it?? Dil Dosti Dance
  • The Begining of eternity The end of space The begining of every end The end of every place What am I?????? Papad Pol
  • Why is the sun so bright? Diya Aur Baati Hum
  • What starts with P, ends with E, and has thousands of letters in it? Chhoti Si Zindagi
  • A man driving through the woods hit a rabbit. Quickly stopping his car he pours a bottle of liquid over the rabbit. The rabbit jumps up and walks back into the woods waving goodbye all the way. What was in the bottle? Gulaal 
  • Why did a man get off the elevator everyday on the 15th floor and walk upstairs to his home on the 27th floor? Shararat
  • Ten copycats were sitting on a bridge. One jumped off, how many were left? Jassi Jaise Koi Nahi
  • Issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, issues, what do you need next? Baazigar
  • What did the cherry tree say to the farmer? Kitani Mohabbat Hai
  • What is the difference between a teacher and a train? Dor

Rofl Neethz after read all answers..very Cue and Hillrious IndeedROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by Deepali88 - 25 September 2011 at 9:01am

--sumana13--.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DaShIng_GiRl

muahhaaahhh Evil Smile
1.ok, since u r the only other mayurian i know, which song sequence of theirs was the best? Can I say all?Day Dreaming But if I really really have to pick one, it'll have to be a tie between Mere Haath Mein and Khuda JaaneEmbarrassed
2.suggest a method to make 'ArTi' realWink I wish!Day Dreaming But if they don't wanna be together then as their fan I respect it and won't want to induce it na? I want it to be natural (:
3.what do you like to do when it rains? Just stare out of the window probably with a cup of coffee with a soft number (can be gloomy or romantic) playing in the background!Heart
4.how many jalebs can u eat in a day?Embarrassed I can eat some 5-6 in a go so I'm sure I can eat at least 20-25 a day :P
5.if a jiya fan starts abusing abhiya fans, how will u calm him/her down?ROFL Why should I calm him/her down? I couldn't care less. I'm used to them abusing us by nowROFL.ROFL
6.describe the following in one word:
anjali sweet
arjun bijalniDay Dreaming Day Dreaming (words fail to do justice to him!)
IPKKND Interesting (read only ArHi)
Abhiya Epic
meEmbarrassed Aww!!Hug
7.childhood crushes on celebs? Hrithik :P
8.hmm, will u teach me siggy making?LOL Sure but I'm not too great at it myselfLOL
9.what will u do today, if the world is ending tomorrow? Travel all around it as much as I can :P
10.your idea of romance? Anything which makes the other person feel special and realise their worth in their lover's life (:
11.your type of guy? I don't have a particular definition for my 'type' exactly because no one can have all the qualities.
12.wait, how do u know me?ErmmLOL Ermm..through the sweet centre??LOL
13.most memorable experience on the forum Getting promotes as the CB :P
14.who will you sing 'i hate u like i love u' to? You?Wink
15.dsena in black or bijlani in white?Evil Smile Bijlani in White!!Silly
16.u get a chance to hit someone a tight thappad who would it be?LOL YouROFL
17. do u read? if yes, which was the most over-rated book u read? Yes. Harry Potter *hides*
18.suggest a way to kill shyam Any way would do I just want him deadROFL
19.most romantic place on earth? In one's lover's arms <33
20.rate the following out of 5
tumhara padosiROFL 3
uss padosi ka bachchaROFL 4
hmm, your lappy/system 3.5
21.u get a chance to appear in a scene on the show IPK, which scene would u choose? When Khushi is making jalebis so that I can eatTongue
22.in five words, describe life.Tongue Live it to the fullest
23.khushi in red saree or khushi orange saree? Orange
24.why does PKY have so many love traingles?WackoROFL 'Coz it is produced by Kekta Maii and she just can't let her leads live in peace and it'll kill her to not ruin a good showSleepy
25.which is the word u use the most? OMG, Yeah Right, Shut Up, Whatever dude, I swear, Honestly, Seriously (some are phrases)

alrite now, answer mine first coz they are only 25, coz if u start with others u'll be asleep by the time u get hereROFL

I did fall asleepROFL

--sumana13--stardust--Deepali-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
@Sanju and Deepali: Lol!! Thanks, guys!ROFL.ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepali-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute.Sadaf

Okay, so here i have come up to Grill you My Neetz Darl!  HugEvil Smile
Answer the Following Questions! LOL

What's your Fav Movie hitherto ? Lots! I'm a movie buff. Mostly all are love stories :P
Do you feel afraid by negotiating with people ? Nope. They should be scared of me!Cool
How many Pals do you have in Real Life ? There are quite a few of them. Never felt the need to count numericallyEmbarrassed
Have you ever Fall in Love ? If not, then do you've that Feelings to Fall in ? No, I haven't but a person like me is surely to fall in love when I meet my Mr. Right (:
Whats your Fav Cuisine which you Loves the most ? Anything which gives me good foodLOL
What Quality impresses you from the People ? Their genuineness and affability. Since I'm a rather reserved person who takes time to open up, I really appreciate people who try to reach out to me despite this (:
Are you short-tempered or Soft Heart ? I'm both actually
While Listening to your Fav Songs, does it takes you into another World ? Most definitely!
Do you Like Writing ? Yes
Do you Like Painting ? Yes
Any stringent Lesson Life has given you ? Yep! The reason why I've never regretted my mistakes is because they've always made me learn something and help me become a stronger person (:
Ice-cream Or Juices ? Ice cream
To which Beautiful Place in the Country, you'd Love to Visit ? Kashmir <33
How did you Joined IF ? I was a part of another forum some 3 years back and they used to post IF articles. So one fine day, I myself joined it.
The most Costiest thing you've brought lately ? A lehenga for my sister's upcoming wedding
Your Fav Shampoo ? ( Don't take it Weird, as I LOVE Shampoo's LOL) Any which makes me feel better about my hairLOL
Are you an Cosmetics Fanatic ? Nopes!
What you'd Like to be in Future/Whats your Aim ? Journalist
Fav Memory ? All memories I have are treasures. Picking one is an impossible task
Do you Like Barun Or Vivian ? Barun
If you asked to date with One Actor from TellyBuzz and Bollywood who it'd be ? Arjun Bijlani, Hrithik Roshan
What makes you Crazy ? I'm crazy by nature. I don't need anything to make me crazyTongue
Teddy Bears Or Dolls ? Teddies
If you were given a day without Rules, the First thing you'd Like to do is ? Not come back home all night. Even generally, I lead a pretty undisciplined life (which I know is not good) but one rule which I never break is coming back home before it's dark :P
Do you prefer Lunch the most, or Dinner ? Dinner
Perfect Day to Enjoy your Off-Day ? Sleep sleep sleeepp!
Which Word you use generally in Discussions ? You converse with me a lot. I'm sure you already know itLOL
Cell Phone Or Internet ? Internet
Love Tales Or Thrillers ? Love Tales
The thing which irritates you most in Mans ? Their fakeness and hypocrisy, if any 
Life is Mysterious ? Concur or Contradict ? Concur
Any Song you Croones for the Whole day, while wandering anywhere or using Lappy ? Keeps changing. Lol! Lately, it's Rabba and KTLK's title track :P
Love Marriage Or Arrange ? I'm fine with both but preferably Love.
Do you take Bed Tea in the Morning or get it aptly with the Family altogether ? I don't take Bed Tea but thanks to my college times, I can't take it with family either :/
What makes you Excited ? I'm quite hyper person so any good news makes me excited :P
Are you Romantic ? I would like to think so but you will have to ask my bf/hubby whenever I have one :P

Thats All For You! Tongue
Lub you Sweetiee! Hug

Lubb juu, too, tweetoHug

--sumana13--Dark-Hues-Deepali-

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Thank you soo much, all!Hug
I hope I haven't missed out anyone's questions?
And hopefully, I'll get no moreROFL

Dark-HuesMariaa.SG-Deepali-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index