India-Forums

Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli
Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Priyanka And Punishment

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Guys.. I hate priyanka alot.. But nw she doing a gud job.. Take care of our cute paavni... Nw we always see paavni in her hand and she care gudiya alot... I thnk it is best punishment she got bcz she hate abha alot...but nw she caring abha's child and it is her duty.. She has lot of angry for that... But she no other way... this is d gud thing CVs did in this track.. What u say guys..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritenycsweetie-Nags-

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
reserved.
VishaD. IF-Veteran Member
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I hope by she doing this, she starts ti develop a soft corner for Paavni and she eventually starts liking and will mean no harm to Paavni Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

YMGGK_favouritenycsweetie-Nags-rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishalinie

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I hope by she doing this, she starts ti develop a soft corner for Paavni and she eventually starts liking and will mean no harm to PaavniWink</font>

great thought dr... If it happen, it gud for priyanka and also d viewers...

YMGGK_favouriteVishaD.-Nags-

VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechus

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I hope by she doing this, she starts ti develop a soft corner for Paavni and she eventually starts liking and will mean no harm to PaavniWink</font>

great thought dr... If it happen, it gud for priyanka and also d viewers...

Yeah, btw, how come no one realized that Priyanka still shows no sign of being pregnant? Shocked

sur_aur_taal-Nags-rechus

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged
I have a little question about Priyanka, May be I'm the only one but what I can see about this actress she just try to act like Bips her make up,the way she talks in other word in whole.I'm i the only one??
VishaD.
VishaD.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I think her tone of talking is like that and yeah, when she first came, she had no make up but nowdays, she is having so much of make up on Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-rechus

rechus IF-Addictz
rechus
rechus

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">I think her tone of talking is like that and yeah, when she first came, she had no make up but nowdays, she is having so much of make up onConfused</font>

I thnk u r ryte... B4 marriage she was simple girl and talk normaly..bt aftr marriage her life style changed and she change ur entire look... What a girl..?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nags-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index