CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

abhijeet ki GF;)

Poll Question: guys inme se kaun Abhijeet sir ki GF banne ke yogya hai??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [16.67%]
26 [72.22%]
2 [5.56%]
1 [2.78%]
1 [2.78%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-DreamGirl- Senior Member
-DreamGirl-
-DreamGirl-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
JUS A FUNNY POL LOLLOLLOLLOL
NO BASHING GUYS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

See, I don't want Abhijeet being linked to any girl with whom Daya has been linked in the past. I don't want Purvi and Sonali in this list at all. I feel sick to even think of this.

If you mean 'Survi' when you say 'Sonali', well Abhijeet was with her long ago and has moved on, so I don't want any past stuff haunting him again.

Shruti - she's married, has a hubby and kid. So, a big NO.

About Tarika, she's a total mismatch for him...I feel they don't gel well.  They have made a total mess of the relationship (if there is any) by meaningless flirting and immature behaviour.

By Purvi, if you mean the new cop, I would again say no because he's already linked to one lady (whom I am anyway not happy with), I don't want him to be linked to multiple ladies and make the character of Abhijeet look like a Casanova..

Now who is this 'Hunny'? That criminal whom Abhijeet called 'Hi Honey' in a recent episode? How can you even think of linking her up with Abhijeet!!!! This is unthinkable.

I am tired of seeing such stuff and imagining Abhijeet with all these ladies. Pinch

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-Princess13.-Mansisunnyp1414rukhsar.crazy..Candy..Naomi.ShagnikaArRoGaNT-CHINTsastonishDemonStargadhadada

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
4 me no one cz me can't see him with any of these ladies...especially TARIKAJIAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

-DreamGirl-

Bhavanab IF-Sizzlerz
Bhavanab
Bhavanab

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Ok ... vis has said it all ... none of these ... firastly ro be honest ... I personally prefer Abhijeet as a bachelor ... not that I can't see him with someone or whatever but because FW handles such things damn ammeteurishly .. there's no maturity in the way the director writes it making the people acting out also seem like flirts and rather weird.

Anyways amonggst the options ... I won't say who should be because Vis has excellently explianed why none of these is worth being his GF.
But yes in what's been shown till date ... I enjoyed the small one sided Abhhijeet-shruti one the most. It didn't last long .. shruti's husband came back ... but there was some reality in that ... something more mature,natural even after being just one sided ... I won't even call it one sided because more than love there was a level of matured respect for each other involved with slight sympathy from Abhijeet's side but he liked her that was visible ... and in those 3 weeks ... when we all saw this never did I atleast found even 1% of it irritating .. unlike what I see these days.

Sonali ka toh baat alag that (taking sonali and survee) ... she had moved on so had Abhijeet ... sonali was no longer a part of Abhijeet's memory ... so that was something rather non exisistant !!

The rest ... Id perefer not speaking Purvi (if Daya's past) ko tooh Abhijeet ne apni behen bana liya hai ... toh woh roh ho hi nahi sakti LOL

T ... sorry ... whatever I've seen till date .. it just makes me cringe and every single time forget as a bad part of memory ...

So amongst what I've seen till now ... I rather agree none of these can be his GF's for rather logical reasons ... but I personally liked the small 1 month interaction of his and Shruti's .!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-Princess13.sunnyp1414ShagnikaNaomi.DemonStarvisrom

visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

But yes in what's been shown till date ... I enjoyed the small one sided Abhhijeet-shruti one the most. It didn't last long .. shruti's husband came back ... but there was some reality in that ... something more mature,natural even after being just one sided ...
Unfortunately, they handled the one which was going to end in a heart break in an excellent manner. Our Abhijeet was very much the Abhijeet we love and respect...our Daya was very  supportive. And in the end Abhijeet made us cry.

I am sure if T leaves now, not many of us will shed a tear LOL ...but can't say...Adi sir is capable of achieving even this.

Edited by visrom - 23 September 2011 at 6:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamGirl-sunnyp1414ShagnikaDemonStar

-DreamGirl-
-DreamGirl-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
OMGShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked YOU GUYS ARE SO SERIOUS LOLLOLLOL KABHI TO FUNNY KUCHH KAR LIYA KAROBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile... ITS JUS A FUN POL...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Naomi.deepikabanerjee

-DreamGirl-
-DreamGirl-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
ARE MAI YE KAH RAHA HU KI AGAR sHRUTI MERRIED NAHI HOTI TO...AND MAI DR.SONALI KI BAAT KAR RAHA THA DAYA SIR KI EX GF KI NAHI...

Naomi.

Naomi. IF-Rockerz
Naomi.
Naomi.

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishnarock

OMGShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked YOU GUYS ARE SO SERIOUS LOLLOLLOL KABHI TO FUNNY KUCHH KAR LIYA KAROBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile... ITS JUS A FUN POL...
Adi Sir will get PINKISH if he sees this threadLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page..
btw Krishnarock...WHAT AN IDEA SIRJI!!!!!Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

-DreamGirl-

Go to top