Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Sundari Saree Club-Updated on page 7 (Page 7)

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 143badra

Originally posted by shruthi2010

Originally posted by shruthi2010

i want to join can the members inside help me get in? the watchman seriously lacks sense of humor. when i tried to hide behind my pallu and pass him, he started to make me tell 12 tables, so i ran away.
can anyone help me?

try telling him ur tables book is inside ...  who knows he might fall for it ... try ur luck ...

- - badra

thanks for the idea. we need a better watchman. he believed me and let me in. still i cant stop drooling over his macho figure.Day Dreaming

be careful nt to get caught .. drooling over him ... the washer might wash u instead of the phone or his brain... provided she is on bhang or who know she might have enough guts to do it ...

but got to admit he does have a macho figure ... note to myself -- stop drooling 

- - badra

no need to be afraid dear... washer is in some la la state and the reason is ...

Because watcman gave a handkerchief to herWacko (author faints)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SublimeSanaya

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i'am bored now...pls ask your watchman to show his fights in the tv showroom...am waiting for his macho muscles..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharmaSublimeSanaya

shajnaii Senior Member
shajnaii
shajnaii

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by shajnaii

hey dear...

i got inside the shop...guess how i got inside???

watcher was bsy watching the TV advertisement n he was blasting bomb on the people arnd...so i secretly got in...lol

oh oh...very smartWink

and now what to do about this watchman...I always tell him to mind his own bussiness 

but he always keep looking at the ad...how can i advertise my club now

i cant tell the washer to wash the tv now...

what to do what to do

YES i think its time for the in charge to step in...

My dear strict incharge...KOKILA MODI

hahaha...the strict incharge can take care of our watchman very easily...

then only u will get customers n fans more...LOL

shaina.sharma

SublimeSanaya IF-Sizzlerz
SublimeSanaya
SublimeSanaya

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

the watchman was nt in this world ... he was dreaming .. maybe about the washer ... who knows wht goes inside tht head ...

anywhere tht gave me the chance to sneak in ... so i guess i am in too ...

- -badra

arrey wah welcome welcome dear...proceed to the treasure please...dont get frightned when she grinds her teeth if she have to give u a change k.

ANd this watchman how many does he want.

first my washer, then detective then my member...GOD...

can u give any hints to get to the treasure ...  grinds -- correct me if i am wrong ... oh do u mean about urmila ... if so .. is she the snake guarding the treasureWink ... dont tell me she is the treasure .. i feel like trowing up ...    treasure : urmila shaw( so dont expect return of deposit..understad)  -- i read it as the treasurerLOL .. or is she .. hope she is ..    

oh i think i see a piece of paper under tht table ... is it wht i think it is ... 

first my washer, then detective then my member   ... ur watcher is a such a sweetheart Wink... how can i concentrate on finding the trasure when he is aroundEmbarrassed... note to myself -- snap out of it 

- -badra

Edited by 143badra - 24 September 2011 at 7:31am

shaina.sharma

shaina.sharma IF-Dazzler
shaina.sharma
shaina.sharma

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Welcome to the club dear members. everything is settled down now.

Finally watchman got over his ad depression but got another instead which is called

"HAND GRATING" depression,

dont know what that means but all i can get about that is it is related to washer some how.

I see that rashi pa is concentrating on her a lot, so maybe this might be a reason for watchman depression.

But the dissapointing thing is as my washer is hurt he is using this chance full force and not leaving his laptop and phone anywhre and goes with it everywhere.

i have a note to tell to the members that kinjal madam have announced that every member have to pay double for the membership of the club dont know why????? 

when we made dhawal ask her we got a proud look from her, so i have let rashi loose on this matter and wil give u the update status. 

Kokila accused savita ben the reason for gopi hand grating and said that it is savita evil eye 

THe peace maker hetal went to temple so please bear the torture until she comes.

So all i can say is its good time for the members to come and go and the watchman is busy now with the washer and her hand with a laptop in his hand.

for the newly joined members the details are:

Chairman : kinjal desai modi shaw (she joined shaw name recently too)

Receptioin : dhawal desai (u may think he is her husband which is a yes and a no for the answer)

Treasurer:  Urmila shaw (if u keep anything on the table dont go look for it again, time waste)

watchman:  ahem modi (Kinjal mam sued the modi's so they came to work here)

washer: gopi modi (she have a very good experience in washing goods and persons, ask rashi if any doubts)

detective: Rashi modi (got a real good degree, if u want to meet her all u need to do is to shout that GOPI GOT PASS aloud, she wil come running from now where)

rashi pa: JIigar modi (he always follows and suports her thinking she wil understand him, well she did and kept him as a pa)

incharge: KOkila modi (she is the only person who controls the macho watchman, but now a days her charm became less infront of washers charm)

peacemaker : Hetal modi (we see a lot of fights among everyone so we need a peacemaker, her smile really works, all she have to do is take a name and they becomes calm intantly)

advertiser: Savita ben (she leaves her own house and always runs after modi's so she came up real good, if u want ur lives to be saved keep one thing remember dont praise the modi in fornt of her)

coming to the story until: watchman and washer have a affair in which rashi jumps in from nowhere and jigar have a crush on rashi and roams around with flowers.

kokila and savita keeps on arguing on a single topic name "meri gopi vahu"

and urmila agan gets caught taking the money but stlll not leaving the treasurer position.

Feel free to come and go. thank u

Edited by shaina.sharma - 26 September 2011 at 3:19am

SublimeSanaya

Go to top