Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TB - Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu (Page 8)

Snehabr Goldie
Snehabr
Snehabr

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niveditha

Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu ...

Colors' super hit series promises to offer a lot of high emotional moments in the upcoming ...

Dead 
I have a feeling that Jagat will not want the baby! and he will say he is not ready for it now as he told Anandi in the past!! and that would be amazing to see how Gauri reacts...Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chulbuli7tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
But if g is goin to die then its goin to be rubish story n wat abt the social msg?who wil watch after dat,bv wil surely loose its top position n cvs wnt take such risk.i think these r speculations as to wat can hapen in future?even dat article parents wil make j n g relation more weak,wil it be an eye opener to them. wat hapend nothing as such.they give wrong ideas then come as shockers with some diferent twists.i dnt know wats goin to hapen bt if g is goin to die just to reunite j-a its rubish n completely faalto.some oldies wil watch rest wil say tata bye bye
bmadhu2006 Groupbie
bmadhu2006
bmadhu2006

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

Antara,  Andv lovely posts...

I can see a new uttaran in making.
I think colors believe hat all the serials in long time works better in uttaran format
BV is on its way...so unfortunaely the once sensible swee character Gauri will be turned a vamp soon.
Sasural simar ka is again 2 girls for a guy format...and the serial is so wierd they have 14 year old Avika acting as a 18 year old girl married illegally to her jeeju and now she has a romanic angle

phulwa a 10 year old girl married to 28-30 year old man...

Colors have a love for balika vadhus
 If u see every serial has a balika vadhu in one or the oher way.

Ok anyways whaever happens, anandi divorces or not, gauri goes ahead with her pregnancy or not one thing that is for sure is we will continue seeing mahaan Anandi in her gungat serving garam garam adrakh chai and samosas in the singh haveli.
I pray Anandi not to give divorce... Gauri should feel the pain of the illegal wife... Every person will know and realize whether they are doing things correctly / not... Even though if they are not correct, they will feel that guilt... But what kind of material has god used to design Gauri's brain... Please don't show JA divorce track... G & J should feel this pain... I think CV's will show Gauri aborted because of double and triple shifts / accident and will even lose her fertility completely... Or after giving birth to baby G will realize her mistake will leave the baby for JA... I don't know... I am not even able to accept Gs pregnancy... They are sinners... They shuldn't be happy and shud be punished... Please CVs, do some justice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
G n j r sinners then A is biger siner for her own life for nt taking any stand nways i dnt think there is vamp track ahead or a death track becoz no one wants to watch kuch kuch hota hai in bv or kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.i think this track wil make A realise dat she needs to get out of haveli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gagarulez

kriti87 Groupbie
kriti87
kriti87

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Keep apart Everything, Some People Who Have Some Power Like Media N so .. Please Take Some Serious Action Against This Serial .. They Claim That BV Is No1 Show… Alright, Then They Must Be Knowing That Many People Are Watching It … Director Doesnot HAve Mind To Understand What Impact It Is Having On Our Society, The Only Message Youth Is Getting Is:

1) Girls Go And Love Any Man, And Then Get Into A Live-In-Relationship With Him Openly… Oh C'mon Dont Be Afraid You Will Still Be Considered CULTURED. You Are Still A Girl With Good Character And Moral Values So Dont Worry ENjoy Your Live-In-Relationship.
2) And Then Even If You Come To Know That Your Man Is Married, NO NEED TO LOOK BACK …. Just Go Ahead And You Can Also Marry HIm So Dont Waste Time… Dont THink You Are HOME-BREAKER, You Are Still A Cultured Girl … Is'nt That Cool … And Just Dont Worry About Laws.. Anyways Who Cares About Them.. Right ..??? So Carry ON.
3) The Last Step Get PREGNANT asap … And Roam Around Freely … No NEED TO FEEL ASHAMED … Be Brave And Flaunt Your Pregnancy …..

MORAL OF THE STORY: To HELL With Your Culture, Morality, Your Family And Society … Let Them All Go TO Hell … You JUst THink About Yourself … If Your Happy Then Everything Is OKAY …!!! Who Cares About The REST …!!!!! Ultimately Your Happy With Your Married Life And Remember, Every Husband Wife Fights, So Its Nothing New In YOur Case So Dont Think You Have Tiffs Bcz Of Some Reasons … NOT AT ALL >>> IT IS NORMAL IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP…
And For BOYS: YOU are FREE to Marry As Many Women You Want …. Just Go Ahead .. You Are Cultured Too …

This What Balika Vadhu Has Taught Us … Three Cheers For Them …

Common On People With Power, Wake Up And Stop This Nonsense … Be Litlle Concerned About Your Society….

newmoon2011tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by intruderfast

oh yes achiever i want the sony new show to work big time and its high time bv monopoly gets threatened

btw guys i have heard that gauri is going to die Shockedwhile giving birth to the child and then there will be jagya  anandi milanAngry
i have a horrible feeling its going to be true, cos if gauri is not there then there is no problem rightSleepy
this way jagya will go bavck to anandi without cheating gauri,
anmol i m not surprised hearing this!! and it was in the minds of CVs from the start thatswhy they brought G. and as A & singh family r main protagonists of the story then story will've 2 revolve around these ckts only!!so they neither show A nor J out of the haveli but in the mean time they also can't show G 2 b accepted by singh family!!so they tried this trick & this trick is always teh weapon of Indian CVs. eitehr they've 2 show G -ve or dead SleepySleepybut they can't include her in the main protagonists!!
dolly this track will kiill many birds with one stone
i will explain how,
i this way jagya character will not be totally butcherd cos he atleast remained loyal to gauri
g character before dying will be then turned to positive fully, she will ask jagya to go back to anandi and maybe ask anandi to take care of her child LOL
then jagya anandi milan will be there and no one can object to that too
if cvs r asked what abt child marriage they will say that msg we have alreday given
but now we r showing how one can move on if one partner is dead ,
he can find love again in his friend LOL
anandi will look after g child that too will give a msg
they will show bv on the lines of kuch kuch hotaa hainLOLLOL

i am telling u bv cvs r very cunning , they will show jagya anandi milan but in such a way that no one can point fingers at them

hookedtiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehabr

Colors' super hit series promises to offer a lot of high emotional moments in the upcoming ...

Dead 
I have a feeling that Jagat will not want the baby! and he will say he is not ready for it now as he told Anandi in the past!! and that would be amazing to see how Gauri reacts...Angry
but i think G herself will not want d baby!!! coz she is more dedicated to her studies dan J.. n at dis stage of deir studies.. i dont think G will want d child.. but cant say abt Jagat.. i think one more Jago fight is in coming soon..Wink

Edited by vivacious_priya - 27 September 2011 at 12:01am
shalgo Senior Member
shalgo
shalgo

Posted: 27 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

Originally posted by Snehabr

Dead 
but i think G herself will not want d baby!!! coz she is more dedicated to her studies dan J.. n at dis stage of deir studies.. i dont think G will want d child.. but cant say abt Jagat.. i think one more Jago fight is in coming soon..Wink
Clearly, one of gauri and jagat will not want baby at this point of time and this will lead to more quarrels...I would think that chances of gauri not accepting the kid is higher than that of jagat at this point of time

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sufifanSnehabrvivacious_priyatiny15

Go to top