Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TB - Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu (Page 7)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

oh yes achiever i want the sony new show to work big time and its high time bv monopoly gets threatened

btw guys i have heard that gauri is going to die Shockedwhile giving birth to the child and then there will be jagya  anandi milanAngry
i have a horrible feeling its going to be true, cos if gauri is not there then there is no problem rightSleepy
this way jagya will go bavck to anandi without cheating gauri,

Edited by intruderfast - 25 September 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by andv

Haan re khusi I remember, and all that we can do is only hope the CVs will put some sense into a serial which used to be so wonderful once upon a time. Hum log apna hopes UP rakenge. lets see if the Cvs keep it up of let us down Tongue 
LOL..yaad hai naa...i was 1st one who posted a SBS  vid here which show there will be a 3 year leap without revelation...mera dimag ghum gaya tha...LOL...and actually before TB article no body wanted to believe on that leap also...LOL...
but from this track...this is my last hope...i am not going to hope from any hopeless track like this anymore...if there is any disappoinments by showing anandi a full time nanny...Angry
kuch bachega uske baad bv main !Angry

Edited by khusi_* - 25 September 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andv

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

btw guys i have heard that gauri is going to die Shockedwhile giving birth to the child and then there will be jagya  anandi milanAngry
i have a horrible feeling its going to be true, cos if gauri is not there then there is no problem rightSleepy

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
what what??
really...cvs...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
yaar if that so...then this is exactly the way developing like a memeber's story who hails from rajasthan and posted this story which is very common in rajasthanAngryAngryAngry
1st wife raises the kids from 2nd marriage without any hesitationsAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by khusi_* - 25 September 2011 at 11:46pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

andvintruderfast

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked
what what??
really...cvs...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
yaar if that so...then this is exactly the way developing...a memeber's story who hails from rajasthan and posted this story which is very common in rajhastanAngryAngryAngry
1st wife raises the kids from 2nd marriage without any hesitationsAngryAngryAngryAngry
i heard it from fb , and all the indications r saying that this track might come next
we have seen anandi behaviour, she is not letting go of jagya , the family also wants him with anandi
i think gauri herself will say thats my last wish u get together again, she will say sorry to anandi and then say bye bye to this world
i srsly hope i am proven wrong but i wont be surprised if they do that
khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

i heard it from fb , and all the indications r saying that this track might come next
we have seen anandi behaviour, she is not letting go of jagya , the family also wants him with anandi
i think gauri herself will say thats my last wish u get together again, she will say sorry to anandi and then say bye bye to this world
i srsly hope i am proven wrong but i wont be surprised if they do that
hmm...it could be some guesses Ermm
wese v fb main...maine bade ajeeb ajeeb comments dekhe hain...Ouch
shashank k wall pe kuchh log post karete rehete the...enough of gauri jagiya go back to anandiShockedLOL...
isseme shanky kya karega...LOL

but cvs ka koi varosa nehin...Angry

andvtiny15

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
But this plot is so ancient. I think they used this plot to kill one end after providing the required child in umpteen triangles !!!

How ideal - get the baby from the difficult relationship, kill that end, go back to the family fold with the baby making peace all around. So sickening,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvKyunkiImafantiny15

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

oh yes achiever i want the sony new show to work big time and its high time bv monopoly gets threatened

I dont think so that wud happen... unless BV wants to shut their shop!LOL.. well its still in Top 10.. so i dont think thy wanna commit suicide.. thy r jst gonna D.R.A.G. and stall/slow J's regret/punishment track as long as possible.. and meanwhile give the story "tadka" with A-G confrontation inbetween and mainly flavored with G's hysterics..LOL and A's torpidity.. LOL.. and DS's antics..LOL in the meantime, viewers keeping up hopes for some ultimate change in BV.. wud one fine day try a new show to give their minds some relief and peace.. LOL .. 

Edited by achiever - 26 September 2011 at 4:53am

Pranjjalandv

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged

anmol i m not surprised hearing this!! and it was in the minds of CVs from the start thatswhy they brought G. and as A & singh family r main protagonists of the story then story will've 2 revolve around these ckts only!!so they neither show A nor J out of the haveli but in the mean time they also can't show G 2 b accepted by singh family!!so they tried this trick & this trick is always teh weapon of Indian CVs. eitehr they've 2 show G -ve or dead SleepySleepybut they can't include her in the main protagonists!!

Pranjjalintruderfast

Go to top