Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

TB - Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu (Page 5)

woman11 Goldie
woman11
woman11

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Yes charmi. BV is a disgusting serial now. Values and ethics have no place in the BV land, nor do brains exist here.

In BV land, to love and nurture your criminal husband is apparently heroic, to waste your time and not study and do playacting is inspiring, to dump your wife is macho, to beg for a living is cute, to stay as a keep to a married man is romantic.Dead

Now they drag children in this mess and apparently having an illegitimate child is the coolest thing on earth. Silly

Carry on CVs, we want to see more of your sickening  plots. Shouldn't we have a couple of rapes, murders and abuse portrayed as cool and romantic? I wonder why they are villainizing the dhongi baba in vain--going by BV's current value system, they should be glorifying Baba's passion for Asha and portray his lust as true love.

Haven't they already converted marital rape into blissful conjugality?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourmybro_2004PranjjalvasujaandvQUIRKY333ILoveDramaKyunkiImafanswethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

KyunkiImafan IF-Rockerz
KyunkiImafan
KyunkiImafan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Yes charmi. BV is a disgusting serial now. Values and ethics have no place in the BV land, nor do brains exist here.

In BV land, to love and nurture your criminal husband is apparently heroic, to waste your time and not study and do playacting is inspiring, to dump your wife is macho, to beg for a living is cute, to stay as a keep to a married man is romantic.Dead

Now they drag children in this mess and apparently having an illegitimate child is the coolest thing on earth. Silly

Carry on CVs, we want to see more of your sickening  plots. Shouldn't we have a couple of rapes, murders and abuse portrayed as cool and romantic? I wonder why they are villainizing the dhongi baba in vain--going by BV's current value system, they should be glorifying Baba's passion for Asha and portray his lust as true love.

Haven't they already converted marital rape into blissful conjugality?

@Red- Exactly Antara! Somehow this is called entertainment! Purest and coolest Entertainment.

I agree why are they making issue of Dhongi baba? That if you stop "I have to be a beendni anyhow" goal in your life you fall into situation life this?

First we get a kid out of marital rape now a kid out of illegal relationship! Its just like OLD times, I think BV is really fond of 19th century.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaandvILoveDramaswethasyam08tiny15

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
So agree with both of you Charmi and Antara!

I seriously fail to understand why the Cvs feel that sadistic tracks are what ticks off the viewers interest? Is that really true, since there are a number of serials which take this path? I am sorry but its just a let off for me.

They glorified the marital rape track when it happened but then had a number of emotional tracks and smoothed off the whole issue. The same with JG marriage. They said it was wrong and a big hue and cry, after that what? they are living blissfully in an illegal relationship and are now also bringing a new entry to share their status? What are the Cvs thinking? The Cvs have being gracious enough to introduce a mentor for G but A is left high in the air to dry? G's education was given the name of a way to spend her time, while A who is passionate about studies, thinks last about her education or does she even think about it? Why have such a character sketch when you cannot follow through? The CVs themselves are confused and that's seen in the lame tracks that their characters have to portray. I am sure this parpota track is being introduced as a way to straighten out things between JG and the singhs. This is for sure going to be followed by another emotional track where J and G may realize their mistakes but cannot leave eachother due to the kid. Every thing will be glorified and then set straight. The only person who will be at the receiving end will be A and they will term her as a saint. Probably they may end the serial with a shrine been made in her name. AngryCommon CVs are we fools here to accept all this as being right? Pl humanize you characters and make your track practical. Either they stop giving out messages and claiming themselves to be serving society with a message or they stop their sadistic story line.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mybro_2004vasujaILoveDramaswethasyam08KyunkiImafantiny15

vasuja Goldie
vasuja
vasuja

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Antara,  Andv lovely posts...

I can see a new uttaran in making.
I think colors believe hat all the serials in long time works better in uttaran format
BV is on its way...so unfortunaely the once sensible swee character Gauri will be turned a vamp soon.
Sasural simar ka is again 2 girls for a guy format...and the serial is so wierd they have 14 year old Avika acting as a 18 year old girl married illegally to her jeeju and now she has a romanic angle

phulwa a 10 year old girl married to 28-30 year old man...

Colors have a love for balika vadhus
 If u see every serial has a balika vadhu in one or the oher way.

Ok anyways whaever happens, anandi divorces or not, gauri goes ahead with her pregnancy or not one thing that is for sure is we will continue seeing mahaan Anandi in her gungat serving garam garam adrakh chai and samosas in the singh haveli.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mybro_2004andvILoveDrama

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
are you serious Vasu, is that what is going on in other serials and I thought nothing can be worse than BV. but you are so right BV is taking the same route. Honestly I care a damn for J or G, I just keep watching the serial with a hope that someday they will make A educated and successful. But at the rate this serial is going I don't see this happening in the near future at least. There is a serious lack of creatives in telly land.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujaILoveDramaSuchi-tiny15

chulbuli7 Groupbie
chulbuli7
chulbuli7

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I would love to hear Bhairon say something like this to Gauri-Jagya,

"Tumhari Najayaz aulaad ke liye iss haveli mein koi jagah nahi hai" !!!LOLLOLLOL

fervourmybro_2004ILoveDramaKyunkiImafanSuchi-tiny15

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by woman11

Every time I decide to visit the forum, there is a dhamaka waiting for me Wacko
This time is the height!! ahahahahahahaha! Now Gauri's pregnancy track is coming up! ROFL

The CVs realized that most masala was in the love triangle----------yeh sab social mission, education, making a change track are all bakwas, the real fun is in watching two women fighting over an useless man.

By the way Jagya's wham-bam-thank you mam did pay off! Lol. And Gauri has no problems in getting pregnant in an illegal relationship!! Now illegitimate children are also okay in the BV land?!!! Which girl with an iota of brains will agree to get pregnant in an illegal relationship????SillySilly And which couple plans a child when they are themselves living off a beggar's salary! LOL!ROFL I wonder why nobody in tellyland has ever heard of  birth control! ROFL

Thank you CVs for ruining it completely, we are desperately waiting to see the coming exciting scenes:
1. Gauri-Anandi face off, againOuch
2. Gauri-Phooli face off, again Ouch
3. People insult, Gauri screams, again
4. Jaggu feeding apples to pregnant Gauri
5. Anandi volunteering to be the nanny and caregiver for Gauri
6. Anandi changing diapers while the two daactars romance
7. Gauri finally accepted in the haveli. Her long awaited dream realized, she gives up daactari and dons ghagra-ghunghat-heavy jewellery beendni costume and makes adrak chai in the haveli.

8. Jaggu living with two wives in the haveli---eating muft ki roti and full aiyashi with two biwis! ROFL

Moral of the story: Please get your son married to two girls in his childhood. If he doesn't like one girl, he will have a second option. And child marriage is absolutely necessary, because that justifies all illegal relationships and a woman happily agrees to be a keep.

Future track: Dadisa getting Nandu married to 3 girls. One will stay in the village, one will stay in the city and one will be brought up in USA. God knows what tastes Nandu will develop when he grows up, it's better to make provisions for him early.

P.S: Nandu's beendni package should include a val var too, just in case Nandu grows up to be a gay man. Wink

HAHAHAHHAHAH 

GOod one Antara...

I am sure now DS will show her true colors.

She will start Accepting Gauri.

it can go two ways
a) Gauri will realize that parpota is the way into Haveli , keep the child and do everything you said
b) Gauri will abort the baby and go for career. Leading to huge misunderstandings between Jagya and her.
c) Gauri will die and Anandi will raise her child lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08tiny15

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

This track is full of negativity …that's the truth…

But don't kill me guys…somehow I wanted this track much before ...when JG got married ...coz the way anandi reacted I thought the setback she got after the marriage is not enough…..she needs one more…sounds so harsh..i know…..but it is needed for anandi….coz when singh family supported her…she became fully dependant on them…didn't use the chance to improve her life properly…she needs to understand the family support is not trustable always….i saw a tiny ray in this track….child is a strong weapon….achhe kasha log isme badal jate hain…. Shyam was an example (I know there were some issues but sugna's miscarriage was a turning point!)….when the characterless thing came..i thought this will be a turning point…but that went into cold storage due to lack of support….so now this one……"parpota"….i hope she will get a setback and come out of her …mera jagiya…mera parivar illusionOuch!...i am hoping too much...LOL...but umeed karne main kya burai hai...LOL

About Ds….if gauri will say…divorce k baad hi I will enter into haveli….then sayad khud Ds anandi se jake bole ki adulteress ka ilzam lagane de chhori… hum kisiko batayenge hi nehin….nobody will know about divorce so koi blame nehin karega…chup chap se divorce v hojayega….khandan ko chirag v mil jayega…

If she had the gut to call kid anandi pagal in front of mahapanchayat…then this thing is nothing for her!Angry

She can say that…..she is not a trustable person at all…..

Edited by khusi_* - 23 September 2011 at 9:25pm

fervourvasujaandvswethasyam08Suchi-tiny15

Go to top