TB - Gauri to get pregnant in Balika Vadhu - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago

Keep apart Everything, Some People Who Have Some Power Like Media N so .. Please Take Some Serious Action Against This Serial .. They Claim That BV Is No1 Show… Alright, Then They Must Be Knowing That Many People Are Watching It … Director Doesnot HAve Mind To Understand What Impact It Is Having On Our Society, The Only Message Youth Is Getting Is:

1) Girls Go And Love Any Man, And Then Get Into A Live-In-Relationship With Him Openly… Oh C'mon Dont Be Afraid You Will Still Be Considered CULTURED. You Are Still A Girl With Good Character And Moral Values So Dont Worry ENjoy Your Live-In-Relationship.
2) And Then Even If You Come To Know That Your Man Is Married, NO NEED TO LOOK BACK …. Just Go Ahead And You Can Also Marry HIm So Dont Waste Time… Dont THink You Are HOME-BREAKER, You Are Still A Cultured Girl … Is'nt That Cool … And Just Dont Worry About Laws.. Anyways Who Cares About Them.. Right ..??? So Carry ON.
3) The Last Step Get PREGNANT asap … And Roam Around Freely … No NEED TO FEEL ASHAMED … Be Brave And Flaunt Your Pregnancy …..

MORAL OF THE STORY: To HELL With Your Culture, Morality, Your Family And Society … Let Them All Go TO Hell … You JUst THink About Yourself … If Your Happy Then Everything Is OKAY …!!! Who Cares About The REST …!!!!! Ultimately Your Happy With Your Married Life And Remember, Every Husband Wife Fights, So Its Nothing New In YOur Case So Dont Think You Have Tiffs Bcz Of Some Reasons … NOT AT ALL >>> IT IS NORMAL IN EVERY RELATIONSHIP…
And For BOYS: YOU are FREE to Marry As Many Women You Want …. Just Go Ahead .. You Are Cultured Too …

This What Balika Vadhu Has Taught Us … Three Cheers For Them …

Common On People With Power, Wake Up And Stop This Nonsense … Be Litlle Concerned About Your Society….

Originally posted by tiny15

anmol i m not surprised hearing this!! and it was in the minds of CVs from the start thatswhy they brought G. and as A & singh family r main protagonists of the story then story will've 2 revolve around these ckts only!!so they neither show A nor J out of the haveli but in the mean time they also can't show G 2 b accepted by singh family!!so they tried this trick & this trick is always teh weapon of Indian CVs. eitehr they've 2 show G -ve or dead 🥱🥱but they can't include her in the main protagonists!!
dolly this track will kiill many birds with one stone
i will explain how,
i this way jagya character will not be totally butcherd cos he atleast remained loyal to gauri
g character before dying will be then turned to positive fully, she will ask jagya to go back to anandi and maybe ask anandi to take care of her child 😆
then jagya anandi milan will be there and no one can object to that too
if cvs r asked what abt child marriage they will say that msg we have alreday given
but now we r showing how one can move on if one partner is dead ,
he can find love again in his friend 😆
anandi will look after g child that too will give a msg
they will show bv on the lines of kuch kuch hotaa hain😆😆

i am telling u bv cvs r very cunning , they will show jagya anandi milan but in such a way that no one can point fingers at them
Originally posted by Snehabr

🤢 
I have a feeling that Jagat will not want the baby! and he will say he is not ready for it now as he told Anandi in the past!! and that would be amazing to see how Gauri reacts...😡
but i think G herself will not want d baby!!! coz she is more dedicated to her studies dan J.. n at dis stage of deir studies.. i dont think G will want d child.. but cant say abt Jagat.. i think one more Jago fight is in coming soon..😉Edited by vivacious_priya - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vivacious_priya

but i think G herself will not want d baby!!! coz she is more dedicated to her studies dan J.. n at dis stage of deir studies.. i dont think G will want d child.. but cant say abt Jagat.. i think one more Jago fight is in coming soon..😉
Clearly, one of gauri and jagat will not want baby at this point of time and this will lead to more quarrels...I would think that chances of gauri not accepting the kid is higher than that of jagat at this point of time
Originally posted by intruderfast

dolly this track will kiill many birds with one stone
i will explain how,
i this way jagya character will not be totally butcherd cos he atleast remained loyal to gauri
g character before dying will be then turned to positive fully, she will ask jagya to go back to anandi and maybe ask anandi to take care of her child 😆
then jagya anandi milan will be there and no one can object to that too
if cvs r asked what abt child marriage they will say that msg we have alreday given
but now we r showing how one can move on if one partner is dead ,
he can find love again in his friend 😆
anandi will look after g child that too will give a msg
they will show bv on the lines of kuch kuch hotaa hain😆😆

i am telling u bv cvs r very cunning , they will show jagya anandi milan but in such a way that no one can point fingers at them
yeah u r rite that CVs r v.cunning!!they want 2 show the msg that men can cheat & marry if they r married in childhood by taking the shield of childhood marriage bcoz i rem ppl were asking abt the tagline of "Kachhi Umar Ke Pakke Dhaaghe"!!
 so they used it like a trump card!!🥱
and by uniting J & A they r also trying 2 give msg that no matter wat true luv always cums back 2 u even if he/she has cheated u & insulted u!!🤢🤢
Y everyone is thinking negative?i know there r enough of hints for j -a to reunite bt there r enough of reasons for j -g to remain together.y they brought mentor in g s life obviously there is something to it in future n yes they havnt shown gaga living peacefuly bt how can they show dat while anandi is crying on the other side.the story is at a pt where we dnt know wats next bt i m sure its nt goin another kuch kuch hota hai,sbb n sbs it looks like j-a reunion bt may be its to confuse us so dat we get hooked to show bt i hate the oldies advice to A.Jaise A ki koi self respest hi nahi hai.
Whatever we say, the truth remains that Gaori is a mistress of Jagya. Gowri can never be legal wife and a woman who lives with a married man without legal marriage is a mistress by English dictionary definition. Just because they show romance do not change truth, a mistress has no legal, moral or social status.
         Now they bring a nazayish child. How stupid is that? A nazayish child will suffer throughout his life because of his parents fault. I hate Gowri for becoming pregnant, arrey tumko nazayish sambandh rakhna hai rakho na, you want to throw away all shame and morality do it yourself, but why make a child suffer just because you can't control your lust? Disgusting woman🤢 And that asshole Jagya should be sent to jail, what a disgusting couple🤢
Yeahhh just like disgusting Anandi who accepted Jagya and Gauri's relationship...when legal wife is behaving in this way...why blame Jagya and Gauri who are actually in love...I dont see that as wrong ! Anandi needs to divorce Jagya or punish him...she needs to take a stand not ask everyone to accept Jagya and Gauri while still being legally tied to him...I hate Anandi more here...for her stupidity !
gagarulez: Each to his own. If you hate Anandi, hate her, who's stopping you? Similarly, I can't stand Gaowri, so that's my choice. And if you bring this point as an argument, then arguing Anandi is bad is not going to prove Gaowri and Jagya are good. Whether Anandi is stupid or idiotic or cry baby or gawar, who cares? Jagya and Gowri are criminals  and disgusting in their own right, Anandi doesn't even figure here. If Anandi is a disgusting character, then all three are disgusting, nobody is less.I never said Anandi is wonderful, I am not a fan of Anandi but I can't stand Gaowri. 🤢

And not everything can be justified by love. I read in the newspaper about a man who murdered his wife to be with his mistress. Can you justify that by love? I know a woman in our neighborhood who ran away with her aashik leaving her 2 month old son behind. Even that can be justified by love or what? 😡

Okay, I just watched the new promo in which Gauri's pregnancy is revealed.

The thing that struck me about this promo is Anandi acting shocked when the doc congratulated them and told them that Gauri's about to become a mother.  They showed it - the jug of water just dropped from our great mahadevi's hands 🤣  Truly, if Anandi's over it, then what exactly did she expect - that Jagya/Jagat went as far as marrying Gauri just for the sake of living a celebate life?  What world does she live in?  This aspect of the promo was what got me the most, not Dadi's wild wide eyes, or anything else.

When I first suggested after Gaga's marriage that Anandi should leave that house on self-respect reasons alone, Anandi & DS shils & fangals here were busy protesting that Anandi should stay there and have more rights than Jagya.  She does, but how's that helped - she's only lived the life of a total loser.  Now, she'll get a shock @ Gauri being pregnant w/ Jagya, and start her own crusade to get this baby legitimized.

Anandi, please, it's high time you left this place!!!  Legally divorce Jagya, and leave that house for good!!!  Stop your stupid adult education classes - you just discovered what gawar students you have - and work on your own vocational development.  Study somehting that will enable you to get a job that makes you self-reliant, w/o wearing that stupid pallu on you any more.  If you insist on being the beendni, you're now the laughing stock, since hubby now has a baby w/ another hussy - something sure for you to be proud of.  So just leave, get out of there, and let Shyam take care of Asha.

Wonder whether she actually will, or whether the CVs will stretch it by starting a new triangle within the haveli itself.  And it's a no-win for the family - if they ill-treat Gauri, they'll be ill-treating a pregnant woman (forget for a moment about her carrying their waaris) and if they throw the red carpet for her, it'll be an insult to Anandi, who so far has shown no evidence of any self esteem.  I dearly hope she leaves, so that the show is watchable again.  Put her in a college, make her wear normal (read: unmarried) clothes, and show her study.  Really, enough of romance for this serial (where it really doesn't exist), enough samazdari bahus or any of that excrement.  Just show Anandi study and work for a number of episodes.  In the long run, if they want to bring in a new guy for her, by all means, but please, it's high, high, high time that she got rid of Jagya.  For those who argue that she has, if she has, she shouldn't have been shocked by the news that Gauri is pregnant - when a woman is married, she can become pregnant any time, and it's nobody else's business to be shocked if and when it happens.