Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

kya emoticon hai jyo😆🤣...
baas...IF family will accept JG back...and they will stay there...
and anandi will also agree to stay here as beendni or lado or whatever...then...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡...mujhe pata nehin main kya karungi...😡😡😡😡

yaa khusi i am dreading the same thing , i am 200 percent sure anandi will stay there only,
teeno jokers j g and a ko ek saath daalenge toh drama mein char chaand aayega naa😆😆
just hope anandi minds her own business
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@anmol...
srif hum dono nehin...all r curious to know that...😉
it is a testing time for everyone...and true colors of everyone will come out...!
yehi toh dekhna hai...😃
tijara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They crossed all possible limits.😡 We should start a petition to abolish the show.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

kya emoticon hai jyo😆🤣...
baas...IF family will accept JG back...and they will stay there...
and anandi will also agree to stay here as beendni or lado or whatever...then...😡...mujhe pata nehin main kya karungi...😡

woh khushi,😉mujhe jhunjhuna yaad aa gayaa shivani ne jo bola thaaa😆,😉usi jhunjhune kaa sideeffect hai naa yeh new  baby🤣 issi liye ye add kiyaa..😆😆 
but dekhte hain parpotha hotha hai bhi yaa nahi 🤔as gauri wants only to focus on career now ,toh patha nahi how she will react,but jo bhi ho this kid is her golden entry pass to haveli and her ashirvaad mission,parpotha hoga toh haveli vaalon ko ashirwaad toh dena hi padega naaa..🤔.
ufff 😡 i so wantt anandi out of the haveli now😵,bina mathlab isse beti cum beendni kaa combo pack bannne ki kyaa zarorat hai ..😡😡 
get out become IAS ,CVs hamari mange poori karo,isse ias banao😍.. ..

khusi_* thumbnail
@jyo
jhunjhuna ka side effect...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ek baar anandi haveli se nikal jaye...then what will happen to JG...i care a damn ...and i am also ready to wait for some more time to see a successful anandi...
baas...woh nikle toh sahi haveli se😃
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@jyo

jhunjhuna ka side effect...🤣
...🤣...🤣

ek baar anandi haveli se nikal jaye...then what will happen to JG...i care a damn ...and i am also ready to wait for some more time to see a successful anandi...
baas...woh nikle toh sahi haveli se😃

yeah "Quit haveli andolan"😉 for anandi😆,make something worthwhile out of her life 😍..USKE BAAD CVS can Do whatever they want i simply  dont care...
take a leap, bring her back,😉phir  haveli mein triangle rectangle ,quadrangle yaa poori geomerty hi banaa de CVs😆..BASS anandi ko successful dikhaaoo...
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wah re wah...Cvs r damn creative. I hope we get enough drama of Gauri parents and the doc couple before this track starts...Looks like mentor track is off.

Anmol Kushi no doubt Anandi will be at haveli. She will not leave that place and roam around in gungat. Sumi-bhairon, Gehna-Basanh will not show much interest on gauri...but I think both DS and Anandi maata will ask them to treat Gauri well. DS will be split due to parpota, the whole family will be confused.

But whatever happens Anandi will remain in haveli taking apmaan, doing sevaa of all including JG. She will make special food for Gauri too. gauri will be shoown angry or upset and irritated with Anandi for more masala. Like Anmol says CVs know the trio together bring on more trp.
intruderfast thumbnail

@anmol...

srif hum dono nehin...all r curious to know that...😉
it is a testing time for everyone...and true colors of everyone will come out...!
yehi toh dekhna hai...😃

haan haan sabke asli chehre saamne aa jaayenge
i am 100 percent sure abt ds reaction😉 baaki logon kaa dekhna padega😆😆
aur agar ds bolegi accept karo, toh saare family memebers jii maasa karke accept kar lenge dono ko😆

intruderfast thumbnail

agar iss track kii se ds apne puraane roop mein aati hain toh i am all for it, i love to bash ds😛😆😆bahut din se maine maasa kii band nahin bajaayi hain🤣

yaa vasu ghoom firke yeh log triangle pe waapis aa gaye, i had a feeling kyunki yeh tracks chal nahin rahe the gauri jagya in haveli menas more tension more shoutings
i hope iss track se jagya anandi divorce ho jaaye pls kaise bhi then i will worship the cvs
khusi_* thumbnail
haan anmol and vasu
i want to see that...
if only they will show the triangle in haveli😡

...i will start band bajaoing of everyone after that...everyone means everyone...😳
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago