Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Second chance in love -Alka

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Second chance in love

Not all are lucky enough to find their soul-mates in the first attempt. Nevertheless, life sometimes give you a second chance to find the right person. This is true in the case of popular TV characters too...

Showing 6  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Alka from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Abroad returned stylish Alka from Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein, fell for the charms of the simple Chander. His determination to do something for his villagers impressed her. Unfortunately, their romance ended in a tragedy as Chander was killed on their wedding day. Alka went into deep depression and even contemplated ending her life after this mishap. However, Jay whom Alka had initially suspected to be Chander's murderer, has given Alka a reason to start life afresh. He risked his life to save her when she was attacked and it now seems like Alka is realizing how much he loves her. We hope that Alka finds her manzil in Jay.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

croziaxx thumbnail
 Second chance or third chance   😆
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
who cares abt 2nd or 3rd chance...!😡
all v know is that... alka loves chander only...😍
i miss our bhola bhala chander a lot on-screen🥺... and i miss our romantic chalka scenes too...😭
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Swetha-

who cares abt 2nd or 3rd chance...!😡

all v know is that... alka loves chander only...😍
i miss our bhola bhala chander a lot on-screen🥺... and i miss our romantic chalka scenes too...😭

sweetu...pls dont get a heart-attack if u see alka confessing her love for jay in the upcoming epi's😆 it seems very much possible..the way they are shaping up the current track😛
Edited by -Anks- - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nooo alka cnt do this!!

this wud b the end of all love on earth.if she cn ditch chander,i wud say evn love z non-existant in serials.