Sasural Genda Phool

Second chance at love -- Suhana

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Second chance in love

Not all are lucky enough to find their soul-mates in the first attempt. Nevertheless, life sometimes give you a second chance to find the right person. This is true in the case of popular TV characters too...

Showing 2  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Suhana from Sasural Genda Phool
The smart and hep Suhana from Sasural Genda Phool was dating her equally cool boyfriend Sid and thought that she had found her perfect match in him but destiny had something else in store for her. After Sid broke her heart, her dad KK forced her to marry the simple Ishaan. At first, Suhana was flabbergasted about how she would adjust with Ishaan, his family and his simple household but later she learnt to adjust. Ishaan and his family's loved transformed the spoilt brat Suhana into a good bahu. Suhana is still a bit childish but that is exactly what Ishaan finds lovable. As they say opposites attract and this is true in Suhana and Ishaan's case.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

OMGIshaansudhabalakumarasad.shahlovable_ragzfangendaphoolpn-Ruhee-shilu999_balaniShakila2244pinki_sanyal_Procrastinatorcrysindmjtruelegendabhi786Siddhi_YusBeeadventure_gurl

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ruhee-iruaG_ProcrastinatorcrysindiViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I find their love story so unique, cute, sweet, poignant and beautiful. Loved how they became each others friend and confidant before they became one. How they spoke to one another, how they bonded and how they came close, was wonderfully shown by the creatives. They are so relatable and have so much in common with what happens in reality, which is why I love their story. It isn't just about silly/puppy love, it shows how a bond grows from trust and understanding, which is the very foundation of a husband and wife relationship. The way Sid betrayed Suhana and how Ishaan comforted her, gave her solace and time to recover, was indeed a priceless quality in a man, making him a "desirable husband". Suhana's had full faith and trusted him blindly, otherwise no girl would agree to sleep on the same bed if she had any doubts, for he's decent and gentlemanlike . She knew he's a good natured person and would never do anything to hurt or harm her. Her comfort level grew and her feelings went deeper and deeper. Before she knew it herself, she was in love with this simpleton Ishaan. She realised how materialistic dreams have no value compared Ishaan's genuine love and faith. I am in love with their story and I am really touched by the human and the moral side they have shown through their relationship. They both are good human beings and their love for each other is priceless and as Suhana says "it's worth worshiping".Clap

This is the USP of SGP and it's one of the factors that kept me glued to it.

Edited by mjtruelegend - 25 September 2011 at 6:47am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

spg1Tani_184jshree_ramshilu999_balanilovable_ragzfangendaphoolpnSpartan187-Ruhee-SM28PratameshiruaGabhi786ShadowImbue111192_ProcrastinatorcrysindSiddhi_adventure_gurl

gendaphoolpn Senior Member
gendaphoolpn
gendaphoolpn

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
i agree with shonak and mjtruelegend
first of all, thanks for sharing,
this article has a few errors, no one ever forced suhana to marry ishaan, it was all her fault, that she said yes to getting married without seeing the picture first, so that was all her fault, it wasn't force, you dumbos and idiots who edit and write the article, you should get your facts straight first before writng an articleAngry
and @mjtruelegend
ClapClapThumbs Up your post made me cry...Clap
I agree wholeheartedly, sushaan's love wasn't that love that they regularly showed in serials where they show the leads overacting, misunderstanding each other all the time, and showing immature love(u know which serials i'm talking aboutWinkLOL) but suhana and ishaan's love story was completely unique, but beautiful, sgp showed how the lead couple really understand each other over the course of life called marriage...in sushaan's case, it wasn't just romancing all the time, but it was understanding each other and falling in slowly, but surely...sushaan's love was about how they first became best friends and shared everything with each other, and then they bonded and became closer, jay and ragini really acted wonderfully, and yea i agree that suhana completely and blindly trusted ishaan, that's how a husband and wife should trust eachother and suhana trusted ishaan so much that she let him sleep on the same bed, i agree that she knew that ishaan would never harm/hurt her, that's how she found out about his good nature and gradually she fell in love with him, and she didn't know that she truly was in love with him until s*** came and that's why she realized her genuine love for ishaan, not just the immature love she felt with sid. Sushaan's story is truly amazing and unique...why else would sushaan win so many best jodi and best couple awards?! the reason is in mj's and my post, their love story is truly unique and yes of course it is one of the reasons it had me glued to sgp... i could write a billion more things about sushaan and their beautiful relationship, but my hands are tired already...Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramlovable_ragzfanshilu999_balanimjtruelegendcrysindShadowImbue

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Aww thankyou Pooja for liking my post. It's honestly how I feel about them and its all from the heart. I love their story but now I really want to see them progress, enough of making them a subject of mockery! I don't like them standing there not doing anything productive! I want to see them grow stronger in bond, fall further deep in love and flourish as a couple!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovable_ragzfangendaphoolpncrysind

abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Aww thankyou Pooja for liking my post. It's honestly how I feel about them and its all from the heart. I love their story but now I really want to see them progress, enough of making them a subject of mockery! I don't like them standing there not doing anything productive! I want to see them grow stronger in bond, fall further deep in love and flourish as a couple!

Sheemu, I agree sushaan love story is the USP of SGP.. But now they are destroying the characters with their wiriting.. From beginning to how sushaan first meeting and later, i love you and after marriage their interactions even knowing that their marriage is not like others.. Ishaan and suhana love story developed graduely with refreshingl screenplay, dailogues and wonder ful and spendid acting from Dadaji to Gopikaka and meena
.. Every co-actor acting was superb with mangad teawala.

I have seen some serial were co-actors and even leads are patetic in acting ..Sometimes i couldn't watch the serial because o fpoor acting, repeated screenplay, more negetivity.. But SGP has superb cast ..I salute Ravi sir and othesr who picked the actors to play particular role.. SGP has one of the best cast, writing, dialogues, screenplay, picturisation and music..
Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpnmjtruelegendcrysind

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhi786

Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Sheemu, I agree sushaan love story is the USP of SGP.. But now they are destroying the characters with their wiriting.. From beginning to how sushaan first meeting and later, i love you and after marriage their interactions even knowing that their marriage is not like others.. Ishaan and suhana love story developed graduely with refreshingl screenplay, dailogues and wonder ful and spendid acting from Dadaji to Gopikaka and meena
.. Every co-actor acting was superb with mangad teawala.

I have seen some serial were co-actors and even leads are patetic in acting ..Sometimes i couldn't watch the serial because o fpoor acting, repeated screenplay, more negetivity.. But SGP has superb cast ..I salute Ravi sir and othesr who picked the actors to play particular role.. SGP has one of the best cast, writing, dialogues, screenplay, picturisation and music..
Clap

YES VERY TRUE!!Smile I agree with all you've said!! We have to thank MR RAVI OJHA, for 1st making OBS, which gave birth to SGP. Thankyou sir from the bottom of our hearts!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gendaphoolpncrysind

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu darling...Hug

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top