Navya
Navya

soumyashaheer in reallife (Page 4)

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muneeba_starHC

Well as far as their bonding in the interview is concerned,'tht's all fake' coz as long as i know, all the interviews,segment r scripted so u can't make out frm these things tht they both r gud frnd or else more than tht...frankly speaking i personally dont like somya so i'd be more happier if shaheer gets somebody else,more prettier n sensible...sorry no offense to anyone it was just my viewpoint...

SO GET LOST and don't even think you are one of this forum membersAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

anya_17 Senior Member
anya_17
anya_17

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
i think till now the best intrvw was of ***keyword-removed***...from that intrvw only we strtd making castles in the air...i mean we got a hope that smthng can happen b/w them...anyways my  fingers are crossed...hope smthng really happen soonSmile

anbody knows dat wat r d qualifications of soumya ?, i wanna know

Edited by anya_17 - 25 September 2011 at 11:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sureesh

sureesh Goldie
sureesh
sureesh

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Well as far as their bonding in the interview is concerned,'tht's all fake' coz as long as i know, all the interviews,segment r scripted so u can't make out frm these things tht they both r gud frnd or else more than tht...frankly speaking i personally dont like somya so i'd be more happier if shaheer gets somebody else,more prettier n sensible...sorry no offense to anyone it was just my viewpoint...

SO GET LOST and don't even think you are one of this forum membersAngry

well said
fannycool Goldie
fannycool
fannycool

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

</div>

<div>SO GET LOST and don't even think you are one of this forum membersAngry
hey MR who so ever u r,u better mind ur tougue or else...who the f**king hell r u to tell me to get out of the forum????;> pta nhi kaha kaha say ajate hai CHEAPSTERS...
fannycool Goldie
fannycool
fannycool

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sureshsarang

</div>

well said
oh really?well shall i call u MR or MRS?? Pta nhi kon si category main fall kerty hai aisay log...oopss ya now i got it(gay) thts the term used for such people...ROFL
f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged

</div>

hey MR who so ever u r,u better mind ur tougue or else...who the f**king hell r u to tell me to get out of the forum????;> pta nhi kaha kaha say ajate hai CHEAPSTERS...

you should have some manner Angry jerk Angry 
fannycool Goldie
fannycool
fannycool

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

</div>

</div>
<div>you should have some manner Angryjerk Angry
ahahahaha wht to say abt such people...at first poking their nose in other POV by using abusive language n on top of it telling others to hav manners ...lol i think u need a proper mental treatment.:>
f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

@Muneeba_starHC

if you don't like female lead of th this show , so why you love this show ??AngryAngryAngry GET LOST  
and about manners , i still don't show you what "mannerless" mean AngryAngryAngry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index