Navya

soumyashaheer in reallife - Page 3

arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Muneeba_starHC

Well as far as their bonding in the interview is concerned,'tht's all fake' coz as long as i know, all the interviews,segment r scripted so u can't make out frm these things tht they both r gud frnd or else more than tht...frankly speaking i personally dont like somya so i'd be more happier if shaheer gets somebody else,more prettier n sensible...sorry no offense to anyone it was just my viewpoint...

nd i am nt liking u...sry if m hurting u...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Well as far as their bonding in the interview is concerned,'tht's all fake' coz as long as i know, all the interviews,segment r scripted so u can't make out frm these things tht they both r gud frnd or else more than tht...frankly speaking i personally dont like somya so i'd be more happier if shaheer gets somebody else,more prettier n sensible...sorry no offense to anyone it was just my viewpoint...

I m a SHAMYA phangal agreed

But that doesn't mean ''''..i m despo as hell to see them as a couple''.

Agreed I luv analtysing their offscreen moments ''..but that happens among phangals of evry forum'''.

this conflict arose coz some1 said sbb/sbs segments to b scripted...and i found it really surprising that u guys didnt know of it...come on guys...

we all know very well those segments r to promote the show...and r scripted to sum extent...BUT THE DIALOGUES THEY SAY is NOT scripted...

the situation amy b scripted...like him gifting her bangles...but the whole situation is not directed to them ...they r very much SHAMYA in the segments

but given the negativity of a few members...people start questioning SHAMYA offscreen rappo again saying..."oh if they r scripted..then amy may b SHAMYA is also "ACTING" to b frnds offscreen"...may b they r not as close as they r shwn in sbb/sbs

blah...blah...started another ranting abt SHAMYA offscreen bad rappo

WHY GUYS...thats why i told those people NOT to see everything in a negative light...coz offscreen intvws...the situation may b scripted but the DIALOGUES RNT and they r very much SHAMYA and is NOT ACTING frnds offscreen

P.S.for ur kind info T E L L Y T A D K A AND T E L L Y D O S T intvws r not even scripted like sbb/sbs ones...they r just normal intvws with shamya ans ques

Edited by luvarti - 12 years ago
oneandone thumbnail
I don't love any one till now.But I love your love, I mean real love , don't make it only a story .For MY LOVE pls Saheer & Soumya
f.s.m thumbnail

SO GET LOST and don't even think you are one of this forum members😡😡😡😡😡
anya_17 thumbnail
i think till now the best intrvw was of ***keyword-removed***...from that intrvw only we strtd making castles in the air...i mean we got a hope that smthng can happen b/w them...anyways my  fingers are crossed...hope smthng really happen soon😊

anbody knows dat wat r d qualifications of soumya ?, i wanna know
Edited by anya_17 - 12 years ago
sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: f.s.m

SO GET LOST and don't even think you are one of this forum members😡

well said
fannycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

</div>

<div>SO GET LOST and don't even think you are one of this forum members😡

hey MR who so ever u r,u better mind ur tougue or else...who the f**king hell r u to tell me to get out of the forum????;> pta nhi kaha kaha say ajate hai CHEAPSTERS...
fannycool thumbnail
oh really?well shall i call u MR or MRS?? Pta nhi kon si category main fall kerty hai aisay log...oopss ya now i got it(gay) thts the term used for such people...ROFL
f.s.m thumbnail

hey MR who so ever u r,u better mind ur tougue or else...who the f**king hell r u to tell me to get out of the forum????;> pta nhi kaha kaha say ajate hai CHEAPSTERS...

you should have some manner Angry jerk Angry 
fannycool thumbnail

</div>
<div>you should have some manner 😡jerk 😡

ahahahaha wht to say abt such people...at first poking their nose in other POV by using abusive language n on top of it telling others to hav manners ...lol i think u need a proper mental treatment.:>