Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nazia,
   Nice post. i want prats to get some gift for krishna. probably a shirt or something small but very valuable. which he will remember of her. she has never gifted him anything until now. so something sweet and special. For sometime i want prats to be romantic and bubbly and funny. i want krishna to ask prats what kind of husband she has dremat of and vice versse. the cv's should show the depth and maturing of their relationship to next level. there r lot coming in my mind this ist eh first. prats should tell krishna how she fell in love with him. she should tell him that she loves his innocence and his pure heart. most important thing they should go shopping together and krishna should buy something for her remember last time when they went for honeymoon prats refused to buy when he took her to the shop. this time she should buy some bangles since she wears a lot. then some dress something to eat. for krishna too.
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
here goes my wish list...

a long walk on the beach holding hands.
a bike ride
prats getting krish some gifts and surprising him
krish and prats getting married again. this time prats ll perform all the rituals whole heartedly.
followed by a rain dance (mumbai jaaye aur baarish ki mazaa na lebo aisa kabo ho saktha hai ka)
after which they ll spend a lonely time in their room when prats pours out her heart to him that she still hasnt done.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
agree with all of you... i hope cv reads this... 😊
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
liked everybody's ideas πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³

me wish to see kriya strolling hand in hand along marine drive at night with a soft breeze playing ...n also eating chana πŸ˜‰ then getting wet in rain 😳 n K getting romantic 😳
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have always said this. .bt maybe this is the ryt time. .
KriYa meeting Nitin n his wife n Nitin getting jealous of KriYa or Pratigya reliving the old memories abt how Krishna captured her heroically. .
Then,as always want a hot n sizzling scene. .☺️
As nazi di said,want KriYa to remarry.esp,want Krishna to fill Pratigya's maang wit sindoor. .
N so on n on n on. .πŸ˜‰
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U guys have a lot more better ideas than our CVs have got. .
Im already on lala land. .😍
idreeskhan123 thumbnail

ma chahta ho k mumbai ma baba per koi larki fida ho jai or wo baba say apnay pyaar ka izhaar karay aur pratigya ye daik ker usay fight karay...

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg guts see soo many talented people on forum lets produce a serial togeher taking arja as lead then they will have to do na what we say hows that
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

I have always said this. .bt maybe this is the ryt time. .
KriYa meeting Nitin n his wife n Nitin getting jealous of KriYa or Pratigya reliving the old memories abt how Krishna captured her heroically. .
Then,as always want a hot n sizzling scene. .☺️
As nazi di said,want KriYa to remarry.esp,want Krishna to fill Pratigya's maang wit sindoor. .
N so on n on n on. .πŸ˜‰

like like😊 Edited by riyya6 - 12 years ago
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

Omg guts see soo many talented people on forum lets produce a serial togeher taking arja as lead then they will have to do na what we say hows that

🀣  Then there would be only TWO actors in the entire serial and they would be romancing ALL the time... 🀣