India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Did Kisna usto be a man? (Page 6)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
wah GENIUS , ur noticing my STYLE OF COPYING U , but not NOTICING my OWN STYLE OF BEING SARCASTIC ... for which i am know in other forums 

Edited by JustJ - 28 September 2011 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Antu-_-Aslan-

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 28 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

wah GENIUS , ur noticing my STYLE OF COPYING U , but not NOTICING my OWN STYLE OF BEING SARCASTIC ... for which i am know in other forums 

Well your picture is perhaps rather sarcastic but least you have a go! Could you answer the question of the topic though?  The issue is an important one!! Is Kisna a transvestite?
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 03 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Yes! you keep telling yourself that then!! But prey tell if you have any opponent on the topic at hand?

Edited by Angelbud - 03 October 2011 at 2:08pm
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bansi100

I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.

Is it?  Well I think that is amazing then that she has the courage to play that part!
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Constructive Criticism about the show is allowed however making remarks on anyone's physical appearance is NOT part of constructive criticism. We welcome members to share their views on the absurdity of the show's story line and character but passing remarks on anyone's look will NOT be tolerated at all. If this is repeated again the warning meter would be raised straight away.

Topic Closed

IF Dev Team

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011-Wanderer--Antu-_-Aslan-Mizz_Sunshin3-Chandramukhi-Amor.LimitLessFantanthya-Preeti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index