Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Did Kisna usto be a man? (Page 3)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelbud

Oh so you dont like educated and intresting posts then JustJ?  Well i shall let you into a little secret then shall I?  Im adored on this forum and you cant help yourself but love me!!! Just just just just let it all out and tell us all how much you have already learned by me!!! Im like the mother of this forum!!!Smile

@Bold and underlined , by U Silly

@Bold, no harm in dreaming ... 

@underlined,  if i have learned anything from u , i wont be in this forum for sure .

@b2011... thanks yaar . i Know 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ssweety007

lilrahi Newbie
lilrahi
lilrahi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bansi100

I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.

Well how do you know she was not a man before! What's wrong with the question? Transvestites in the UK have equal rights! Are you saying because the question is asked that ones rights are less if they are are woman not a man?  What if she is a woman and a man at the same time then!! What do you thin of that  then Bansi100 with your one line answer!! ??  Please do enlighten us on your vocabulary!

Since you seem to know so much vocabulary, you might want to ad some more to yours. They are: LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE ARE WRITING.

Bansi100 just told you the name of the actor. They did not offer any opinions on their gender or their acting abilities or indeed what their rights are.

Stop reading whatever you want to into things because that's all this post seems to be about.

You have taken a random topic that has no basis in real facts and sensationalised it to get results because somehow you think that makes you 'loved'.

Where did you hear that Nupur Alankar used to be a man? Journalists have to provide sources and therefore as your readers we expect the same courtesy and unless you have proof it's called LIBEL and its illegal.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ssweety007monika_2691b2011LimitLessFan

lilrahi Newbie
lilrahi
lilrahi

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Oh yeah, and also how many people have you asked this question of? Do you go to random people, of whom you have doubts, and ask their gender? or what sex they used to be? And how many people answered you politely or instead, as I would be prone to do, introduce my knee to your special little place?

British society in known throughout the world for its reticence, and not asking awkward questions as this definitely would be.  And especially in this day of political correctness.

Yes in the UK we have a society of tolerance and everyone has the same rights but in truth a transgender person or indeed a homosexual person often does not advertise this fact because they fear they would somehow be seen as inferior. Yes some are proud, but for most, it is something to be hidden and to be asked by some random person this highly sensitive question would be hurtful and would be seen as a threat to their peaceful existence.

Furthermore, a person cannot be a man AND a woman. Yes they can both male and female reproductive parts but on their birth certificate their parents choose their gender. Any official, legal form specifies Male or Female. There is no AND section.   

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81JensonMishtissweety007LimitLessFan

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilrahi

Originally posted by bansi100

I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.

Well how do you know she was not a man before! What's wrong with the question? Transvestites in the UK have equal rights! Are you saying because the question is asked that ones rights are less if they are are woman not a man?  What if she is a woman and a man at the same time then!! What do you thin of that  then Bansi100 with your one line answer!! ??  Please do enlighten us on your vocabulary!

Since you seem to know so much vocabulary, you might want to ad some more to yours. They are: LEARN TO READ AND UNDERSTAND WHAT PEOPLE ARE WRITING.

Bansi100 just told you the name of the actor. They did not offer any opinions on their gender or their acting abilities or indeed what their rights are.

Stop reading whatever you want to into things because that's all this post seems to be about.

You have taken a random topic that has no basis in real facts and sensationalised it to get results because somehow you think that makes you 'loved'.

Where did you hear that Nupur Alankar used to be a man? Journalists have to provide sources and therefore as your readers we expect the same courtesy and unless you have proof it's called LIBEL and its illegal.

My dear before you point one finger at my good self please notice that four are pointing back at you!  Ones subjective opinion regarding the relevance of the syntax of a post is indeed ones opinion, which clearly is not yours! You say it "has no basis in real fact" well how exactly would you know that!! Unless you have proof which we both know you dont, then indeed you are committing a offence thereby suggesting you do! A liar in our Forum!!

What right do you have to tell people to "stop" discussing a topic that is clearly of intrest to millions of people ad well as DABH!!! If i believe someone could be Transvestite then I am entitled to believe that and these forums are there to discuss such relevant themes!!!!! You dont have the right to come into our fourn and attempt to suggest that you know better than anyone else!! The last time i hurd we have the freedom of speech act which means I have every right to ask if a character watched my millions is or is not in fact a transvestite! I have read many many posts on these forums where individuals ask questions!!

Please think again before using your clearly bias and preconceived notions on us!! Ta Ta!!Tongue

Edited by Angelbud - 23 September 2011 at 3:10pm
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilrahi

Oh yeah, and also how many people have you asked this question of? Do you go to random people, of whom you have doubts, and ask their gender? or what sex they used to be? And how many people answered you politely or instead, as I would be prone to do, introduce my knee to your special little place?

British society in known throughout the world for its reticence, and not asking awkward questions as this definitely would be.  And especially in this day of political correctness.

Yes in the UK we have a society of tolerance and everyone has the same rights but in truth a transgender person or indeed a homosexual person often does not advertise this fact because they fear they would somehow be seen as inferior. Yes some are proud, but for most, it is something to be hidden and to be asked by some random person this highly sensitive question would be hurtful and would be seen as a threat to their peaceful existence.

Furthermore, a person cannot be a man AND a woman. Yes they can both male and female reproductive parts but on their birth certificate their parents choose their gender. Any official, legal form specifies Male or Female. There is no AND section.   

Well random people do not appear on television for us all to watch and ask questions about do they, that's the choice of every individual!!! Lets get that straight firstly!!! Secondly your somewhat presumptions view of what you call "British society" by definition could be presumed to be your own personal slur on a cast system that does not exist in the Uk!! Clearly the Uk has the most efficient legal system that continually seeks to uphold individuals rights and therefore asks questions like myself!!

Your whole response fails to relate any of your points to DABH unlike myself! Therefore it is very apparent that you have issue with the issue of Transvestites in television no doubt!!  You claim a trans gendered person or a Gay person "does not advertise this fact", well how do you explain the Pride marches that take place in every city of the Uk annually then? And as you state "for most it is hidden" that my friend is the whole point of this post if you didn't realise that!!! People in The Uk don't have to hide this fact unlike India!! I suggest you travel a bit and you will discover that one!!!

And your final point is indeed flawed as well! In many cultures children born trans gendered have their own identity and their own terminology of their sex!!! Try looking at the African Tribes in the history books for the info on that one!!!

Oh well alas once again some one has tried to prove me wrong and utterly failed!! I would be ashamed of myself if i held such outdated beliefs and dysfunctional attitudes to these matters if I were you lilrahi!!  So heres what to do:  Go and watch DABH for a bit, understand the deep and subtle themes of the show, read a few books on gay culture, travel abit and then have another go! Untill then i would stick to one topic at a time!! And do try to remember to put all your opponions in one post!! Its really teadious and utterly booring to have to keep doing this with you!! Ta Ta!Tongue

Oh and thank me after!! Friends now?Embarrassed

Edited by Angelbud - 23 September 2011 at 3:12pm
-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hi Angelbud~!
Absolutely great topic!
So who decides whats educated and whats not? you?
Oh and by the way...are you male or female?
were you male or female before?
And please do ask Sandhya from if she's doing well!
Which goes to say that, you have a chat with these actors every day right?
Its your mission to entertain us on this forum right?

day2008ssweety007_mahi_LimitLessFan

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Hi Angelbud~!
Absolutely great topic!

Oh its you again, buzzing around other peoples thoughts and opinions trying to steal a reality based argument morphing it into some desperate attempt to get noticed on here, that or the theft of the profile picture and the hope that it associates something of a high calibre with yourself?!!  Very sad dear considering your posts reflect the total opposite!  It would be like comparing a a picture of mud drawn by a six year old with Leonardo Da Vinci's work If you know who that is!! Please dont mix the two up dear!

If your not educated enough to structure a sentence in the Queens English then please don't bother wasting our time with your one line questions!  Is it laziness that compels your five question marks or the fact that you cant think about one topic at a time! 

Oh and in the UK a definition of "fairy" emerges many considerations!! Yes indeed "crazy fairy" may suggest that you are perhaps holding a bias and preconceived notion that gay people are crazy!!  If so i think its despicable and typical of you to hide behind your questions as you do!! Now if you indeed have a question that relates to the relevance of this post then please do try! If not then please find some other thread to hurl your ignorance at!  Mud slinging is not nice dear is it! Ta Ta!  Tongue

You can join my DABH fan club if you want!  Friends now?Tongue
_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazyfairy

Hi Angelbud~!
Absolutely great topic!
i loved your replyLOL when i read "
were you male or female before?"
i burst out laughing so hardROFL

day2008ssweety007-Wanderer-LimitLessFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index