Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Did Kisna usto be a man?

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hi Guys!

Is it true that Kisna was a man and is now a woman? It could be true as her/his voice is quite deep and her/his inflection looked rather masculine!  Is it true? Excellent acting if it is true and if its not then i think its great that they have Transvestites in DABH!! Well Done SP!!

Edited by Angelbud - 26 September 2011 at 12:34pm

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Im sure its a man!
Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
That's quite insulting to the actual actress that plays her! Ermm I thought on I-F we're not supposed to point at physical appearances in this way. x

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-shri kannanday2008niviib2011ssweety007-Wanderer--Antu-_-Aslan-sarasingh86arshi_karishMizz_Sunshin3-ScarletRose-Amor.LimitLessFan

asiaheart Groupbie
asiaheart
asiaheart

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I agreet that it's not right to say something like this about another person. Humans come in many shapes/sizes/builts etc. That's what makes us unique. I wouldn't want to see actors who look or act alike without their own differnt personalities. Please be a little more respectful next time. Thanx!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011ssweety007sarasingh86arshi_karishAmor.LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
@Angelbud, why are u so obsessed with Gays and Male ???? looks like atleast ur able to find one GAY and one female who looks like MALE in this show , wonder wats next 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008

bansi100 Newbie
bansi100
bansi100

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

That's quite insulting to the actual actress that plays her! Ermm I thought on I-F we're not supposed to point at physical appearances in this way. x

Well it wouldn't be an insult if indeed it was a transvestite would it? What if the actor was but the character was not?  What if the character was and the actor was not?  That is unless its insulting to look a little masculine?  Is it an insult to wonder if someone use to be a man ?? Would the person in question want that fact to be hidden??  Most transvestites welcome this kind of question in the UK unless they are ostracised as they are in many parts of India, which is a fact!   In the Uk they have the same rights as anyone else and it is indeed an offence to not extend that to them!  In India they are mocked and used by companies to extract money out of people who don't pay their bills!!

If indeed this is not the case and the writers may have wanted us to ask questions then pray tell what is wrong about questioning that!  I think a lot of transvestites may find it an insult to not give them the same respect we would give anyone else and therefore asking the question would be part of the natural process of change would it not? We all comment on how each other looks don't we?  You know I usually like your observations and i respect your opinion as well and for me that is very very rare!  I think  you have some good points unlike others on here that just want to be noticed!

Thankyou for your point and its certainly something to question!  Smile

Edited by Angelbud - 23 September 2011 at 1:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bansi100

I think her name is Nupur Alankar. A woman not a man.

Well how do you know she was not a man before! What's wrong with the question? Transvestites in the UK have equal rights! Are you saying because the question is asked that ones rights are less if they are are woman not a man?  What if she is a woman and a man at the same time then!! What do you thin of that  then Bansi100 with your one line answer!! ??  Please do enlighten us on your vocabulary!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index