The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

"Even in his darkest place, my brother won't... (Page 2)

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillunwritten

I guess I kind of agree with what you said. Kind of. I was really mad at Damon for that line though. It's like Stefan had to prove himself to Damon, which is not how relationships are supposed to be. With Damon, Stefan never lost hope. Damon was, and always has been, Stefan's big brother..even after all the shit he did. Even after he kissed 'Elena', even after he killed Lexi, Stefan still stuck through with Damon. But with Damon, it's like he needed Stefan to kill someone for him for to believe that his brother was not lost or something. What kind of a relationship is it when you have to prove to yourself to your sibling for them to think there's still hope? Their relationship seems really unbalanced, imo. I'm not saying Stefan is still the good guy, he climbed off that train a long time ago..he is now a complete sociopath, but where the brothers are compared, Stefan has always been the better one of the two.

I could go on about the differences between brothers, but I think it'll be better if I leave this here. LOL Don't want everyone to run after me with stakes or something. 

Stefan killed Andie in front of his eyes. So what do you expect Damon to think. The way he killed Andie gave me chills. Damon knows more then anyone that when Stefan goes into his ripper mode what happens. After all he has seen this before, so don't blame him. They both are equal.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
man i love reading u ... will come back to reply soon :)

brb :)
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Thank you. Stamon get me sentimental all the time. OuchLOL...I mean ,  imagine growing up with a sibling who is your life , your companion , your reflection. And then, one day you fall apart , only to realize that you may have the whole world hugging you but the one who gets to you, who is your 'family' , is your bloodline. Stefan and Damon may not live for each-other but they want to live with each-other and they can die for each-other. Cry...This season is going to be a Stamon tearjerker and it is, already. Damon is going to go all out to get his baby brother back.

Klaus , in a way, is getting used to Stefan. Its natural. Being 24x7 with a person and that too a person like Stefan.

You described their condition SO well Clap
It would be a treat to watch these brothers unite again <3 Haha nd yes, im loving Klefan LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Stefan killed Andie in front of his eyes. So what do you expect Damon to think. The way he killed Andie gave me chills. Damon knows more then anyone that when Stefan goes into his ripper mode what happens. After all he has seen this before, so don't blame him. They both are equal.

Damon staked Lexi in front of Stefan. He didn't even care about Andie much, she was just his pastime..he freaking compelled her on a daily basis(which is a whole another issue, btw). Lexi was Stefan's best friend, the only friend he has ever had. 
And btw, if Damon had known Stefan, he would've realized sooner that his brother wants him off his back, which was why he killed Andie. I'm not supporting the fact that Stefan killed Andie, I mean..that was plain scary, and I will forever dislike Stefan for that..but where the value of relationships are considered, I will still have to stick to my opinion about Stefan being better. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-ABI--nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillunwritten

I guess I kind of agree with what you said. Kind of. I was really mad at Damon for that line though. It's like Stefan had to prove himself to Damon, which is not how relationships are supposed to be. With Damon, Stefan never lost hope. Damon was, and always has been, Stefan's big brother..even after all the shit he did. Even after he kissed 'Elena', even after he killed Lexi, Stefan still stuck through with Damon. But with Damon, it's like he needed Stefan to kill someone for him for to believe that his brother was not lost or something. What kind of a relationship is it when you have to prove to yourself to your sibling for them to think there's still hope? Their relationship seems really unbalanced, imo. I'm not saying Stefan is still the good guy, he climbed off that train a long time ago..he is now a complete sociopath, but where the brothers are compared, Stefan has always been the better one of the two.

I could go on about the differences between brothers, but I think it'll be better if I leave this here. LOL Don't want everyone to run after me with stakes or something. 

u gave me sth to think aboutGeek
 now my brain horses r running trying to find explanationLOL
hmmm lets put it in this way ..
 u remeber  in starting of s1?? stefan almost killed damon by piosoning him.. he to knew his brother's darkest side.. n he knew he would have to stop him from doing that to save elena..
n umm i think this situation was same too, damon faced reality .. n damon is like that impulsive , he takes decisions  in a minute n later when he realises his mistake he regrets them...
 stefan was never fast with his decisions , he took them slow , thinking abt its repercussions(atleast he did that prior to his ripper stage)
this is the way the two brother's differ from each other..
 but they bth sooner or later come to each other's rescue ...
n according to my opinion that doesnt make one better then other.. or one's love more then the other.. just my opinions:)
seriously speaking till date i have never been able to choose btw the two brothers , abt which of them i liked more, or which of them was/is betterErmm
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I felt bad for Klaus ma heart cried him shouting in pain and when he walked away in woodsCry
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 24 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

I felt bad for Klaus ma heart cried him shouting in pain and when he walked away in woodsCry

archi LOL u make it sound like that poor klauss is a innocent kid being trampled aroundROFL
 bt i agree that thing was a shockerOuch seing klauss lonely n sad that way???Ouch
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Great Post!

I totally agree! Stamon is the foundation of TVD, the show has always been about the two brothers and we've been able to see the growth of their relationship throughout the seasons!
In season 1 and 2, we've seen Stefan's love for Damon and how he wants to save his brother for he feels responsible for the state he's in but im guessing we'll get to see Damon's love for Stefan this season! I have to say though, although Damon doesnt really show it he really does love his brother and would never want any harm to come upon him! and when/if the time was to come where he had to choose between Stefan and Elena, i do really think he would choose Stefan!
So yh im really looking forward to this season as we'll get to see Damon doing everything he can to bring his little brother home!

And yes i do feel Klaus is warming up to Stefan since Stefan i all that he has! But i did not feel bad for him at all in epi 2, i was just a bit scared he would figure out that Elena is still alive! but yh i just want Klaus to diee! lol!

Edited by Leenasmg - 25 September 2011 at 11:31am

Go to top