The Vampire Diaries

India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

"Even in his darkest place, my brother won't...

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
...LET ME DIE."

"I realized that even in his darkest place, my brother still can't let me die."

- Damon Salvatore.

When the episode ended , i remembered seeing a lost lifeless look in Klaus' eyes when he has realized that he has nobody except Stefan ( even if to do his dirty work), Stefan looking out at the SUV watching Alaric, Elena , Damon leave and Elena sensing Stefan, Damon's convo with Elena where he makes it clear to you that Elena is free to love Stefan but he will be touched if she doesn't stop caring about him.

BUT... What stood out for me was the SALVATORE BOND. One scene and Damon's retrospection on Stefan and you know that just why STAMON are the foundation of TVD. Stefan maybe bathing in everyone's blood and labeling himself a villain but the moment that werewolf touched Damon, Stefan ripped him apart. And its not like Damon was shocked. He knows it inside that if anything was to happen to him, Stefan would come from any corner of the world. And he did. Damon realized that there is no need to sulk over Stefan's loss because there is hope. Its still the same Stefan - His Stefan. The evil sneer that Damon had seen on Stefan's face when the latter killed Andy was replaced by panic , concern and emotion when it came to saving Damon's life.

Damon , who was devastated in the last episode and almost mourning Stefan's loss by breaking furniture just needed that tiny flicker of hope from Stefan's vulnerable face to get back to boxing Stefan's ears and getting him back. And what Damon tells Elena later tells you that just why Stefan and Damon can never be separated. Standing by the window , thoughtful and pensive , his arms crossed against his chest , all Stefanized, the moved and hopeful elder brother tells Elena what has touched him. If Stefan can still kill anyone who comes in Damon's way , over and over , then, how can he give up on him? Stefan may have a dark evil side but that is not Stefan. And that is what gives hope to Damon. The same hope that Elena is living on. The good Stefan who is worth saving and worth fighting for. The Stefan that they both love and miss.

I just loved those words from Damon. He is an emotional recluse and he is not the one to scream amidst tears but you could read a 'pensive'  Damon when he said with a faraway look in his eyes that Stefan could be saved.

Am i right when i feel that Damon will choose Stefan over Elena and over everything? I think so. When Damon told Stefan "I got your back", he MEANT it.

P.S- How many of you felt bad for Klaus when Stefan said 'I failed you'? Klaus looked moved . He really did. Klaus is diaboloical but even he knows that he is all alone and Stefan is all that he has.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.
Hug

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakashevcutemug-Gayathri-Nikki_Crekhab25Viviliciousgirl-ABI--kavita-sunflower52k-ekta fanAnhdara13leeseunggiloveUmIbrahimhopper_oceanSmileyfaceLeenasmg*Adorable_Anu*-nautankidollz--Hoor-RolzzFantasia.Real.Madridaa123.80whispa-SexyAngel-ragzz.

sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
I agree with what you said. 

I am a Stamon shipper. These 2 brothers, when they are together are dynamic. One shows his feelings while the other hides. Even though I love Damon more, because I understand where he is coming from.

I saw the episode and saw that how much they both miss each other. Where there is fight there is love. Damon rarely talks about his feelings to anyone. From the whole episode loved the end dialogue from Damon.

"That even from the dark side my brother still can't let me die".  He knows Stephan will never give up on him and now after seeing that he has hope left that he will able to safe his baby brother. 

For Damon now Stefan is more important then Elena. 

Edited by sunflower52 - 23 September 2011 at 6:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev..Chandni..-ABI-Barbie3143Real.MadridTheBlackJaguar

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Am i right when i feel that Damon will choose Stefan over Elena and over everything? I think so. When Damon told Stefan "I got your back", he MEANT it.

FAB FAB FAB topic!

Nd i agree to ^^
Im pretty sure that Damon will choose Stefan over Elena and over everything. I could sense that brother bond being heightened even more in yesterday's episode.

Nd yes, i actually fely bad for Klaus, because all he has is Stefan. Damon nd Elana only need Stefan. Its such a tough time for all the characters in the show atm. BUT, the highlight for yesterday's episode will definitely be the Stamon bond to me :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hoor-

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

FAB FAB FAB topic!

Nd i agree to ^^
Im pretty sure that Damon will choose Stefan over Elena and over everything. I could sense that brother bond being heightened even more in yesterday's episode.

Nd yes, i actually fely bad for Klaus, because all he has is Stefan. Damon nd Elana only need Stefan. Its such a tough time for all the characters in the show atm. BUT, the highlight for yesterday's episode will definitely be the Stamon bond to me :D

Thank you. Stamon get me sentimental all the time. OuchLOL...I mean ,  imagine growing up with a sibling who is your life , your companion , your reflection. And then, one day you fall apart , only to realize that you may have the whole world hugging you but the one who gets to you, who is your 'family' , is your bloodline. Stefan and Damon may not live for each-other but they want to live with each-other and they can die for each-other. Cry...This season is going to be a Stamon tearjerker and it is, already. Damon is going to go all out to get his baby brother back.

Klaus , in a way, is getting used to Stefan. Its natural. Being 24x7 with a person and that too a person like Stefan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-ABI--Hoor-

*Adorable_Anu* IF-Sizzlerz
*Adorable_Anu*
*Adorable_Anu*

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Damon will always choose Stefan over Elena, over anyone. There are times i feel that Damon loves his brother more than Stefan does but he just never shows it but maybe that's just me. Damon's gonna be fighting for Stefan and he's not gonna give up on that. Time and again, they have fought and reconciled, they've been through everything together and now more than ever, they need each other. You're right. Stamon is THE foundation of the show, a foundation that can never be broken.

I agree about Klaus, there's more to him than meets the eyes. I'm loving Klefan completely, LOL.

kashevsunflower52

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
sooo true!! Loved the salvatore bond!!
its touching how far they have come from damon wanting to ruin stefan's life in the first episode...to now!!
they really have evolved..these two :)
and it was heartening to see stefan save damons life despite his killer/ripper/ whatever instincts...he did what his heart told him...and that is...that his brother still matters :)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

Nice post and I agree with you. Damon will anytime, anywhere choose his brotherTongue

It is me or does it seems like Klaus have started to develop a liking for Stefan?? Couldn't help it but I felt sad for Klaus when he realized he has none apart from Stefan (though the latter is there without his own willingness).  Klaus has only himself to blame, he killed his family and I guess his plan to create hybrid soldiers got screwed up cause Elena is still alive. Sooner or later, he is going to find out she is still alive, and I guess this will lead Klaus giving Damon the ULTIMATUM. He has to choose between Stefan and Elena, I think at the end of the season.

So basically Damon thought the good side of his brother was gone until Stefan rescued him.  In the entire episode, Stamon scene was good. I guess Damon thought after the Andie incident, his Stefan was gone far away from him until he saw the sign, it was short but long enough for Damon to realize his stefan is still there.  Elena will never give up on Stefan but when she sees the other side, it will be hard for her to digest I guess than she thinks. That's why Stefan hasn't faced her yetErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-ABI-sunflower52

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
I guess I kind of agree with what you said. Kind of. I was really mad at Damon for that line though. It's like Stefan had to prove himself to Damon, which is not how relationships are supposed to be. With Damon, Stefan never lost hope. Damon was, and always has been, Stefan's big brother..even after all the shit he did. Even after he kissed 'Elena', even after he killed Lexi, Stefan still stuck through with Damon. But with Damon, it's like he needed Stefan to kill someone for him for to believe that his brother was not lost or something. What kind of a relationship is it when you have to prove to yourself to your sibling for them to think there's still hope? Their relationship seems really unbalanced, imo. I'm not saying Stefan is still the good guy, he climbed off that train a long time ago..he is now a complete sociopath, but where the brothers are compared, Stefan has always been the better one of the two.

I could go on about the differences between brothers, but I think it'll be better if I leave this here. LOL Don't want everyone to run after me with stakes or something. 

kashev-ABI-

Go to top